Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Invisibility

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been watching the news and they had a story on about invisibility being a possibility in the future!!! (It was an "..and finally" story bear in mind!

Question is - if you could be invisible for an hour - what would you would do???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just been watching the news and they had a story on about invisibility being a possibility in the future!!! (It was an "..and finally" story bear in mind!

Question is - if you could be invisible for an hour - what would you would do???"

Andy Carroll.

over a year ago

Run around the streets naked... well beats dreaming it!

Interesting fact, films of the invisible man have 1 big flaw; you can't see his eyes as they are completely see through.

However this means no photons (light) are interacting with his eyes and so he would be unable to see anything (be blind)!

over a year ago

would walk around pinching bums

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Interesting fact, films of the invisible man have 1 big flaw; you can't see his eyes as they are completely see through.

However this means no photons (light) are interacting with his eyes and so he would be unable to see anything (be blind)!

"

I've seen Hollow Man - trust me, there are worse errors.

You'd love it.

over a year ago

"Run around the streets naked... well beats dreaming it!

Interesting fact, films of the invisible man have 1 big flaw; you can't see his eyes as they are completely see through.

"

Is that not why he wears dark glasses? His eyes are actually there just invisible so still physically working and abel to receive light?

over a year ago

"Just been watching the news and they had a story on about invisibility being a possibility in the future!!! (It was an "..and finally" story bear in mind!

Question is - if you could be invisible for an hour - what would you would do???"

need you ask

over a year ago

Erm womens changing rooms

Better run before I get battered for admitting that lol.

over a year ago

"Erm womens changing rooms

Better run before I get battered for admitting that lol."

Swimming baths or clothes shops - we need to know where to be extra vigilant!!!

over a year ago

Swimming baths or clothes shops - we need to know where to be extra vigilant!!!"

Lol swimming baths/gyms of course

Oh dear the thought alone...

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Ohhhh, i would fufill my fantasy of sucking off my Master whilst he is at work...as he has an open plan office it should be interesting

over a year ago

"Ohhhh, i would fufill my fantasy of sucking off my Master whilst he is at work...as he has an open plan office it should be interesting "

that would be so cool.i suppose the closest you could come (ahem) to that would be chatting to a non swinging friend on msn or something with web cam while being sucked off.how cool would that be.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/11 19:47:45]

over a year ago

Oh dear the thought alone... "

I swim most days and its freaky enough when the guy who just bobs around in the shallow end is there all of the time without having to look out for invisible Blades when I go shower afterwards!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Question is - if you could be invisible for an hour - what would you would do???need you ask"

you wouldnt need to be invisible to do that!

over a year ago

I swim most days and its freaky enough when the guy who just bobs around in the shallow end is there all of the time without having to look out for invisible Blades when I go shower afterwards!!!"

Haha but id play nice I swear, you wouldnt feel a thing.. oh dear too much eh Lol.

Be carefull the non football types on here might think im some cazed psycho killer. Good spot though

over a year ago

I swim most days and its freaky enough when the guy who just bobs around in the shallow end is there all of the time without having to look out for invisible Blades when I go shower afterwards!!!

Haha but id play nice I swear, you wouldnt feel a thing.. oh dear too much eh Lol.

Be carefull the non football types on here might think im some cazed psycho killer. Good spot though "

Never fall into the trap of taking any notice of what others think you are - they will make something up regardless. Good spot that you're a blade or a psycho killer hahahah?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Well I certainly wouldn't drive, cross any roads or do anything scarey... with my luck I'd have a heart attack and have to wait for the hour to be up before getting any help.

I think I'd just stay at home in bed and have a lady wank.

over a year ago

Be carefull the non football types on here might think im some cazed psycho killer. Good spot though

Never fall into the trap of taking any notice of what others think you are - they will make something up regardless. Good spot that you're a blade or a psycho killer hahahah?"

No worries I rarely do, unless I love em that is. Blade lol think the psycho killer was just a lucky guess

over a year ago

"

I've seen Hollow Man - trust me, there are worse errors.

You'd love it."

Would that be casting Kevin Bacon?

By *ingleguy1973Man
over a year ago

peterborough

go to a football match and when one of the mincing over-paid prima donnas is writhing on the ground screaming and crying like a baby because they have twisted a sock or something else trivial, run over and kick the pretencious twat right where it hurts

over a year ago

can't see the point

Post new Message to Thread