Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Working with assholes and wankers

Jump to newest

By *hooter McGavin OP   Man
over a year ago

Exeter

We all have or do work with ass holes and wankers, don't just wish that one day they were not, a chef where I work goes mental if there is any talking during the service but he is the one who talks crap the whole time, my boss sees it but doesn't say anything

Really pisses me off.

Anyone have the same sort of thing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

Thankfully no

By *rincessvenusCouple
over a year ago

Hull

ahh welcome to the real world

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hahaha man I've worked some of the worst jobs around. Could write a novel on these fuckers alone.

I will forever be apprehensive about the tag "family business" is all I'll say on the matter of the worst of the lot.

Negotiated my way through a year and a half of them trying to fire me on the words of a blatantly lazy, two-faced compulsive liar, and then finally received a bribe on top of what they owed me to leave a month before I was going to leave.

Can happily imagine the things they still say about me, despite the fact that the business went to shit soon after

over a year ago

Family businesses are the worst. Worked for a psycho who had been put away for trying to strangle his ex-wife and stabbed his son whilst I was there.

over a year ago

"Family businesses are the worst. Worked for a psycho who had been put away for trying to strangle his ex-wife and stabbed his son whilst I was there."

Ahh bejeezus

I knew a few people like that. Luckily didn't work with too many of them.

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

No, generally I find that even wankers, arseholes and possibly even people who diss leopard print have redeeming features. Having said that, when my boss who was losing an argument about something he had never heard of declared that facts are immaterial I did question this.

over a year ago

I like everyone where I work.

over a year ago

I work in retail, so they're everywhere!

By *igzag1Man
over a year ago

hartlepool

I worked for a farmer who was round the bend

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I just work with a bunch of fucktards that are always one step away from an incident, you can't tell them though as they think they are doing nothing wrong.

over a year ago

Bosses son in the last place I worked, enough said really

over a year ago

I love my work and my customers do to so no not really

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Yep!! Another one revealed himself today. I (he) chose to do a job which had two before it, and yes I should have checked but genuinely forget. One guy who indirectly works with me only went and told the boss, why he didn't approach me first is a total mystery. If the shoe was on the other foot I would have quietly told him of his error and drawn zero attention to it but remind him to take a bit of care, not go and blurt it out to the management. Very innocuous and a genuine oversight with a child like refponse, infuriating. A wankers trick in my book.

over a year ago

I used to work for one of the worst .

But karma won

over a year ago

I worked with a lad that got caught masturbating in the disabled toilet when he forgot to lock the door and the cleaner walked in! He was a big lad and according to the cleaner he was fully naked and had pictures out of the daily sport all over the floor

over a year ago

My boss is a proper wanker.

I'm self employed.

Post new Message to Thread