Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

best sexual experience ever

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

what was it... anybody willing to share? Anonymous of course... we dont wnat the guys on here to get swollen heads as some may be beaming with pride

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Getting a BJ off 21 women in the jacuzzi at Chams. What a rush!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Getting a BJ off 21 women in the jacuzzi at Chams. What a rush! "

Nice one, I am going to award points if the thread is successful... so wtach the space...

over a year ago

Over 40 naked people in the same room all at it Mmmmm

over a year ago

I am definitely the best I have ever had!

By *igBunnyWoman
over a year ago

My Town

Still waiting for it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Hmmmmm I could say but im too shy

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well, my philosephy is your best sexual experience should be the one your having at the time. Ok so its not always the case but it sounds good. Not sure i could pinpoint it down to one best sexual experience ive been lucky to have had lots of good times

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

The one I had on the 19th June, was mind blowing lol

over a year ago

wiv my hubby lol sad but still waitin wiv lady xxxx

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Well, my philosephy is your best sexual experience should be the one your having at the time. Ok so its not always the case but it sounds good. Not sure i could pinpoint it down to one best sexual experience ive been lucky to have had lots of good times"

Love it! thats a great answer then your current squeeze should always feel wanted.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

well I have to say that joining fabswingers is the best sexual experience I've ever had....

.....but individually...well lets just say he's a very sexy man with a good supply of batteries!!!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"well I have to say that joining fabswingers is the best sexual experience I've ever had....

.....but individually...well lets just say he's a very sexy man with a good supply of batteries!!!!

"

*gasps* its bertie bassett and his edible whopper !!!

over a year ago

"Well, my philosephy is your best sexual experience should be the one your having at the time. Ok so its not always the case but it sounds good. Not sure i could pinpoint it down to one best sexual experience ive been lucky to have had lots of good times"

I agree, it *should* be the best but we've all had crap shags before. Even at the time I was having it I remember thinking "can't wait till this is over and done with".

So it goes without saying that there have been times where I've never wanted it to end, it's been *that* intense.

The post I made above about Chams sticks out singularly because - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - it was a massive ego trip for me and I loved every single second of it, and the girls were absolutely great about it and knew what it was doing to me.

*Guys: if you've never experienced 'cock worship' on a grand scale, you must put that on your list of things to do before you die lol.

over a year ago

"Well, my philosephy is your best sexual experience should be the one your having at the time. Ok so its not always the case but it sounds good. Not sure i could pinpoint it down to one best sexual experience ive been lucky to have had lots of good times

I agree, it *should* be the best but we've all had crap shags before. Even at the time I was having it I remember thinking "can't wait till this is over and done with".

So it goes without saying that there have been times where I've never wanted it to end, it's been *that* intense.

The post I made above about Chams sticks out singularly because - and I'm not ashamed to admit it - it was a massive ego trip for me and I loved every single second of it, and the girls were absolutely great about it and knew what it was doing to me.

*Guys: if you've never experienced 'cock worship' on a grand scale, you must put that on your list of things to do before you die lol. "

now how do i hide this thread from rob ...... lol x

over a year ago

we're experienced in many ways..

but for me..

in a room of several people, having my wife grab my bits and slide me into another women and shove my ass to slip in fully, then see her wander across the room to be taken from behind by another guy.

The total thrill point for me was seeing him pump her wildly and his juice run down her thighs as he pulled out.

still my most erotic yet.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Well, my philosephy is your best sexual experience should be the one your having at the time. Ok so its not always the case but it sounds good. Not sure i could pinpoint it down to one best sexual experience ive been lucky to have had lots of good times

*Guys: if you've never experienced 'cock worship' on a grand scale, you must put that on your list of things to do before you die lol. now how do i hide this thread from rob ...... lol x "

hahaha kaz ...passing the screen eraser here

not sure i could pin point one experience as being the best ..there are certainly a few right up there with the wow factor, but all different.

discovering swinging is probably the best experience

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

*Guys: if you've never experienced 'cock worship' on a grand scale, you must put that on your list of things to do before you die lol. now how do i hide this thread from rob ...... lol x

hahaha kaz ...passing the screen eraser here

not sure i could pin point one experience as being the best ..there are certainly a few right up there with the wow factor, but all different.

discovering swinging is probably the best experience "

He he he you haven't had it yet young lady

over a year ago

I'm waiting to see if were on any of these..

Post new Message to Thread