over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"is my profile boring "
i dont know, what do you think?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so did you write a few words about yourself when doing your profile............and then when you read it back......did you think it accurately reflects who you are???

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

"is my profile boring i dont know, what do you think?"

probably

Reply privately

over a year ago

i wouldnt say boring, but a bit tame. Ur not shouting 'horny hot lover' to me!! (just my opinion) I also wondered if you could come up with a better pic, more interesting, sexy??

If you're having trouble getting meets, there is ALOT of competition out there, the men far outnumber the girls. You could always go to a swingersclub to lose ur 'swingers cherry'?

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes its boring

shows no personality, maybe write down what you;d like to find/ get out of the site

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"yes its boring

shows no personality, maybe write down what you;d like to find/ get out of the site

"

you have learnt a lot in such a short space of time!!

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

Well true but atleast i know some one has actually looked at it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well true but atleast i know some one has actually looked at it"

and perhaps that was the intention all along

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

sad but true

Reply privately

over a year ago

It depends if you wish to discuss the the government's austerity measures or get laid. If the former: good job!

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

the later

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is the opinion of strangers more important than your own?

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

yes .....its aimed at strangers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did i not read yesterday that you are married yet it doesnt say that on your profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is the opinion of strangers more important than your own?"

mine is......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yes .....its aimed at strangers"
Ahh...so you are more interested in finding out what people would like to hear than being honest?...I find that singular

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

nope its honest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

yes .....its aimed at strangers Ahh...so you are more interested in finding out what people would like to hear than being honest?...I find that singular "

If his profile doesn't appeal to other people then he won't get meets. It works like that in many situations in life. If you want to get on you have to value other peoples opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nope its honest."

Try putting more pictures up that always helps and its being you isn't it so if people see and like you will get more attention.

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

"nope its honest.

Try putting more pictures up that always helps and its being you isn't it so if people see and like you will get more attention."

will do......thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nope its honest."

That, with respect, is nonesense

Reply privately

over a year ago

"nope its honest.

Try putting more pictures up that always helps and its being you isn't it so if people see and like you will get more attention.

will do......thanks"

Well it never harms and a pep up on the layout of your profile as it all helps a little.

Reply privately

over a year ago

i believe a profile should reflect the individual and you can't do that if you are following instructions from others.

you are then writing what they think is the perfect profile...may as well go copy and paste one of someone else!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i believe a profile should reflect the individual and you can't do that if you are following instructions from others.

you are then writing what they think is the perfect profile...may as well go copy and paste one of someone else!"

So say someone had bad grammar, poor spelling then that should reflect in their profile?

Everyone projects an image in their profile which is not always what they are totally like even you will and us to an extent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i believe a profile should reflect the individual and you can't do that if you are following instructions from others.

you are then writing what they think is the perfect profile...may as well go copy and paste one of someone else!

So say someone had bad grammar, poor spelling then that should reflect in their profile?

Everyone projects an image in their profile which is not always what they are totally like even you will and us to an extent. "

well, yes...unless you want to personally go out and be the grammar police?!

what if the person is bad in bed....should we all assist there too?

i think the only thing to be is honest.

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

BLIMEY.......its not boring in here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everyone projects an image in their profile which is not always what they are totally like even you will and us to an extent.

well, yes...unless you want to personally go out and be the grammar police?!

what if the person is bad in bed....should we all assist there too?

i think the only thing to be is honest. "

I don’t personally care how people type in the forums and to some extent on their profile, however it makes sense that people can read it so getting ideas or help is acceptable as I see it.

The example of someone being bad in bed just doesn’t seem relevant as I haven’t seen a profile saying that and besides that’s always relevant to who you are with.

One question for you though. If you think its best to be honest why don’t you have a picture of you sat typing on your keyboard in your jeans and slippers rather than projecting the image of basque and stockings. Wouldn’t that be more honest if as you keep pushing that a profile should be honest?

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

basque and stockings.......As this turned into a rocky horror......?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

One question for you though. If you think its best to be honest why don’t you have a picture of you sat typing on your keyboard in your jeans and slippers rather than projecting the image of basque and stockings. Wouldn’t that be more honest if as you keep pushing that a profile should be honest?

"

i don't own slippers and i'm not wearing a basque either...and stockings probably get worn just as often as jeans.

...and i'm laid on my back with my laptop resting on my thighs right now....so, not altogether unrealistic huh?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

i don't own slippers and i'm not wearing a basque either...and stockings probably get worn just as often as jeans.

...and i'm laid on my back with my laptop resting on my thighs right now....so, not altogether unrealistic huh?!

"

But not a totally honest profile as you keep pushing though is it?

Ok i am bordering on nit picking but your profile text says "I only have a private picture on here as I guard my identity" but you clearly have 3.

Don't get me wrong i am for people putting what they like on their profile but you can't tell others that a profile should be honest and not do it your self.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Ok i am bordering on nit picking but your profile text says "I only have a private picture on here as I guard my identity" but you clearly have 3.

Don't get me wrong i am for people putting what they like on their profile but you can't tell others that a profile should be honest and not do it your self. "

nit picking doesnt really come close to it...you picked up on my comment to the op and interjected...then continued. my advice was to the op.

he can take it or leave it. i didn't agree with your opinion, however, it was yours and i at least did respect that.

as for my profile, i don't have a face pic on there other than in my private gallery in which to identify myself....i would hope that no-one could identify me from my thighs!

i shan't repay the compliment of hovering over your profile to look for the obvious mistakes....hope you're not offended

Reply privately

over a year ago

What is certainly true is...if you do not write your OWN profile then it is not honest!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Don't get me wrong i am for people putting what they like on their profile but you can't tell others that a profile should be honest and not do it your self.

nit picking doesnt really come close to it...you picked up on my comment to the op and interjected...then continued. my advice was to the op.

he can take it or leave it. i didn't agree with your opinion, however, it was yours and i at least did respect that.

as for my profile, i don't have a face pic on there other than in my private gallery in which to identify myself....i would hope that no-one could identify me from my thighs!

i shan't repay the compliment of hovering over your profile to look for the obvious mistakes....hope you're not offended

"

Not at all but there and again i dont push my point of view on others yet not follow it my self.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not at all but there and again i dont push my point of view on others yet not follow it my self. "

Alright now we've all had a drink.lets just cool down and have a coffee and kiss and make up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is certainly true is...if you do not write your OWN profile then it is not honest!"

You may need to read what the OP was asking. He didn't ask anyone to write his profile he was asking for advice. Now as i see things there is nothing wrong with asking for advice we all it from time to time.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not at all but there and again i dont push my point of view on others yet not follow it my self. "

my profile is true to me, i wrote it...it was entirely of my creation.

you've picked up one issue that YOU beleive is dishonest...which is about my picture...which i have adequately answered....which i didn't have to as this thread is not about me.

though, any attention is better than none and i guess i should be flattered that you are affording me so much of your attention

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

I agree kiss and make up..........PLEASE

Reply privately

over a year ago

fuck it ill kiss you both if it makes things easier?

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

go for it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

your opinion being "put up more pictures" right?

anyone know what the dictionary definition of hypocrite is?!

btw....grammar....tutut...wasn't that advice from you too?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is certainly true is...if you do not write your OWN profile then it is not honest!

You may need to read what the OP was asking. He didn't ask anyone to write his profile he was asking for advice. Now as i see things there is nothing wrong with asking for advice we all it from time to time. "

Or maybe YOU should read it again. The original post does not ask for advice it asks for an opinion!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not at all but there and again i dont push my point of view on others yet not follow it my self.

my profile is true to me, i wrote it...it was entirely of my creation.

you've picked up one issue that YOU beleive is dishonest...which is about my picture...which i have adequately answered....which i didn't have to as this thread is not about me.

though, any attention is better than none and i guess i should be flattered that you are affording me so much of your attention

"

No what i have done is use an example. I really don't care what you put on your profile as its your profile. I just think when someone asks for advice i don't really think it is helpful to tell someone they shouldn't follow advice from others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No what i have done is use an example. I really don't care what you put on your profile as its your profile. I just think when someone asks for advice i don't really think it is helpful to tell someone they shouldn't follow advice from others. "

but that is MY advice.....i have a right to that!

you, however, have no right to tell me my opinion is wrong...you can disagree, but that doesn't make you right and me wrong.

Reply privately

By *rankOfile OP   Man
over a year ago

France

beginning to wish that I had not asked for an opinion or advice.....loosing the will now

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"beginning to wish that I had not asked for an opinion or advice.....loosing the will now "

Has any of it helped you though?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What is certainly true is...if you do not write your OWN profile then it is not honest!

You may need to read what the OP was asking. He didn't ask anyone to write his profile he was asking for advice. Now as i see things there is nothing wrong with asking for advice we all it from time to time.

Or maybe YOU should read it again. The original post does not ask for advice it asks for an opinion!"

He asked ids his profile boring. Now that although no no question mark is added is a question.

You do not need to use capitals by the way to put your point across. I am well aware you mainly trawl the forums looking for an argument.

Why not try and be constructive with people rather than pull them down as it isn't helping anyone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"beginning to wish that I had not asked for an opinion or advice.....loosing the will now "

Which did you ask for?

Reply privately

over a year ago

i take it no ones willing to kiss and make up ,or let me do the kissing then?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or maybe YOU should read it again. The original post does not ask for advice it asks for an opinion!

He asked ids his profile boring. Now that although no no question mark is added is a question.

You do not need to use capitals by the way to put your point across. I am well aware you mainly trawl the forums looking for an argument.

Why not try and be constructive with people rather than pull them down as it isn't helping anyone."

What you are 'well aware' of and what I am...are, perhaps, two different things!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should ask for advice and you shouldn't feel that if people give it your not being your self if it is used. You don't need to copy some one else's profile but take tips and ideas and fine tune yours to make it more appealing.

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Calm down people even the OP is losing the will to live here

agree to disagree or take it to PM and fight it out there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not try and be constructive with people rather than pull them down as it isn't helping anyone.

What you are 'well aware' of and what I am...are, perhaps, two different things!"

No i think on this point i am correct. It doesn't harm to be positive and help someone rather than pull them down.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No i think on this point i am correct. It doesn't harm to be positive and help someone rather than pull them down."

no, what you think is different to others. that does not mean you are right

you need to respect that not everyone has the same opinion as you and you are actually being a bigger hypocrite than anyone else who you have accused.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have not pulled anyone down!...you are free, of course, to disagree with anything I say...I will, however, give you enough respect to answer you honestly and assume that everyone here is grown up enough to hear other people's opinions. It is after all the only qualification of being a member on this site...to be an adult!

Reply privately

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

[Removed by poster at 02/02/11 00:07:28]

Reply privately

over a year ago

o my lord is it saturday night be good and play nice.... ding ding round over!!!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

ENOUGH!

argue with each other until the cows come home by pm and not on the forums please

Reply privately