Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Smart arses

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do so many people take the time out of there day to take the piss out of a genuine post rather than just answer somebody's question.

This is the first post I have done but thought I'd ask the question...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It makes me feel better because I suffer from a lack of self confidence and deep down, I'm a really really nasty person*

Gentle banter that can sometimes get personal - it happens....*not

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Because it's an open forum and they can. Sometimes they/we can be amusing and the loaded gun is just waiting for the trigger to be pulled. Not sure why some forumites have to be so vitriolic though

over a year ago

It amazes me...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've been experiencing lately people messaging me to tell me I'm a twat, or other hilarity, and when I've tried to answer I've been blocked, thus taking away the chance to respond, but the truth is, I don't care, its a bit childish, but I'm.not losing sleep, but this has only started happening over the past week or so

over a year ago

"I've been experiencing lately people messaging me to tell me I'm a twat, or other hilarity, and when I've tried to answer I've been blocked, thus taking away the chance to respond, but the truth is, I don't care, its a bit childish, but I'm.not losing sleep, but this has only started happening over the past week or so"

Wow, I've only had hate mail once in almost 4 years of posting dry, tongue-in-cheek bollocks.

Kudos.

over a year ago

I have read through a few of the forums on different topics and you always tend to find a few tossers that like to just take the piss or come across as though they are a lot better than other people etc

But I suppose its fairly easy sat behind a keyboard or phone

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

because some people's middle name is 'piss' and that's all they can do,wearing isn't it...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I have read through a few of the forums on different topics and you always tend to find a few tossers that like to just take the piss or come across as though they are a lot better than other people etc

But I suppose its fairly easy sat behind a keyboard or phone "

Hi sexy

over a year ago

Just stay out of those threads .I do as some are too serious and alot do take the piss .Generally the ones who are on alot .

over a year ago

Ive witnessed a lot of bitchiness and volatility over the last few weeks...especially towards new guys on the forum,ive experienced it.it just takes one person or couple to go on the attack,the rest follow,ki.d of follow the cool kid stuff.sad to say amongst the forum there is a bit of snobbery from some who have been on longer than others.

over a year ago

"I have read through a few of the forums on different topics and you always tend to find a few tossers that like to just take the piss or come across as though they are a lot better than other people etc

But I suppose its fairly easy sat behind a keyboard or phone

Hey x when we meeting haha x

Hi sexy "

over a year ago

Notice the smart arses haven't joined this thread .

over a year ago

"Notice the smart arses haven't joined this thread . "

For obvious reasons

over a year ago

Give it time

By *erbyDalesCplCouple
over a year ago

Derbyshire

Now there's a red rag to a bull...

OP: I always feel the lounge is suited to light-hearted banter, gentle ribbing and the like. Some people choose to 'promote' themselves by showing their large cock, others by showing their sense of humour. Try not to let it get to you, and welcome.

Mr ddc

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Some have ....

Sometimes people are so up themselves, or taking inconsequential stuff so seriously, you can't help but lampoon them.

Or try to be amusing .

Or sometimes just be downright arrogant and condescending

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"Why do so many people take the time out of there day to take the piss out of a genuine post rather than just answer somebody's question.

This is the first post I have done but thought I'd ask the question..."

Your taking this way to seriously.

over a year ago

"Why do so many people take the time out of there day to take the piss out of a genuine post rather than just answer somebody's question.

they enjoy pushing buttons ,just go with flow

over a year ago

Hands up, smartarse here...

Answer - I can't help myself.

over a year ago

"Hands up, smartarse here...

Answer - I can't help myself. "

your arse does look pretty smart x

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

If you are new to the forum then you won't understand the dynamics of some people's relationships/friendships and personalities, stick around and you will

over a year ago

Sometimes it's genuinely funny. Other times people are just being knobheads. A bit like real life, really.

over a year ago

I do it either because I think I'm funny or because I think someone is being a bit of a dick and I think I'm funny

over a year ago

"I've been experiencing lately people messaging me to tell me I'm a twat, or other hilarity, and when I've tried to answer I've been blocked, thus taking away the chance to respond, but the truth is, I don't care, its a bit childish, but I'm.not losing sleep, but this has only started happening over the past week or so"

Funnily enough I experienced that for the first time this week..

I wonder if it's the same couple?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I've been experiencing lately people messaging me to tell me I'm a twat, or other hilarity, and when I've tried to answer I've been blocked, thus taking away the chance to respond, but the truth is, I don't care, its a bit childish, but I'm.not losing sleep, but this has only started happening over the past week or so.

I wonder if it's the same couple?"

I'm almost certain,if someone sends you a message,even if they then block you,you can still send a reply to their message.

over a year ago

"I've been experiencing lately people messaging me to tell me I'm a twat, or other hilarity, and when I've tried to answer I've been blocked, thus taking away the chance to respond, but the truth is, I don't care, its a bit childish, but I'm.not losing sleep, but this has only started happening over the past week or so.

I'm almost certain,if someone sends you a message,even if they then block you,you can still send a reply to their message.

"

No you can't.

over a year ago

Some people are just childish. Ignore them and their cronies.

over a year ago

Exactly who's arse should one make smart?

Form a line...

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

No you can't. "

That must have been changed fairly recently.

Maybe one of the moderators could verify this,one way or the other.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No you can't.

"

You can't because I tried when it happened to me recently. You can go into the message and double block though. I love that

over a year ago

No you can't.

You can't because I tried when it happened to me recently. You can go into the message and double block though. I love that "

whats double block ? and hows that work ?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

No you can't.

You can't because I tried when it happened to me recently. You can go into the message and double block though. I love that "

Never have I been so happy to be wrong.

It gave me a chance to have a wee look at your pics.

WOW!WOW!!WOW!!!HUBBA HUBBA.

Please don't block,I'm hoping to have a wee peruse in the future.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

No you can't.

You can't because I tried when it happened to me recently. You can go into the message and double block though. I love that

whats double block ? and hows that work ?"

It's nothing official it's just what I call it. It gives me a sense of satisfaction although if I have had a shitty message I would obviously prefer to reply to that. 'Double blocking' is the next best thing...lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Counter blocking is another name for it

Post new Message to Thread