Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Quality of pics !

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When we look at some profiles we are shocked at how bad the quality of some of the pictures are, is there any excuse for it ?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't fret about it! Just means that the chances of my meeting them are roughly nil! X

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

unless you're david fucking bailey who are you to judge? their profile, their pics, their choice. if it works for them it works for them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"unless you're david fucking bailey who are you to judge? their profile, their pics, their choice. if it works for them it works for them."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"unless you're david fucking bailey who are you to judge? their profile, their pics, their choice. if it works for them it works for them."

You seem a nice person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we look at some profiles we are shocked at how bad the quality of some of the pictures are, is there any excuse for it ?"

Then again - you have no pics of 'mr' other than his willy - which puts a lot of singles off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some aren't bothered with photos. Some are. Use it as a filter.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"unless you're david fucking bailey who are you to judge? their profile, their pics, their choice. if it works for them it works for them.

You seem a nice person."

so do you, passing judgment on others based on the quality of their pics

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we look at some profiles we are shocked at how bad the quality of some of the pictures are, is there any excuse for it ?

Then again - you have no pics of 'mr' other than his willy - which puts a lot of singles off!

"

We are not looking for singles though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Interesting thread........ Started well

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't fret about it! Just means that the chances of my meeting them are roughly nil! X"

Same here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"unless you're david fucking bailey who are you to judge? their profile, their pics, their choice. if it works for them it works for them.

You seem a nice person."

Thanks - I hope I am - and your pics of Mrs are great - would just love to see pics of Mr as its not just about the woman when I meet a couple! We all have to (literally ) fancy the pants off each other!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we look at some profiles we are shocked at how bad the quality of some of the pictures are, is there any excuse for it ?

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem a nice person.

so do you, passing judgment on others based on the quality of their pics "

We have not judged anybody, just said bad pictures where have we judged what kind of person they are ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are not looking for singles though."

Fair enough - but if I was in a couple I'd still care what the male looks like!

Anyhow - you seem nice too and the pics you've got are great!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Interesting thread........ Started well "

Yes the OP does come across harsh! Yes I agree there are some bloody rubbish pics on the site , is there an excuse for it?? Well it's down to that person isn't it, if they are happy with their pics let them carry on, no harm to anyone else, as someone else said use it as a filter!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When we look at some profiles we are shocked at how bad the quality of some of the pictures are, is there any excuse for it ?"

aye..yours are ok..I guess lol

but honestly, its the content more than the technical aspects of the pic that count...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You seem a nice person.

Thanks - I hope I am - and your pics of Mrs are great - would just love to see pics of Mr as its not just about the woman when I meet a couple! We all have to (literally ) fancy the pants off each other! "

They are in the private section

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

When I see some pics on my local updates I do wonder how they get passed. I've seen pics that are totally out of focus, so dark you can't see anything and one even of a hotel sign nothing else!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/16 11:44:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

All mine are selfies it shows the real you

People that edit n photo shop are fakes!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovely, positive thread!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/02/16 11:45:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are not looking for singles though.

Fair enough - but if I was in a couple I'd still care what the male looks like!

Anyhow - you seem nice too and the pics you've got are great! "

We do have pics in friends only that show us we just do not show them until the chat has progressed slightly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Isn't this subject to opinion?

What would call a picture of bad quality? Are we talking about focus and lighting?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why not just enjoy the pics that you think are good and pass by the ones you think are rubbish.

Reply privately