Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Name the film

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

There's been a couple of film threads lately and there's a bloody film I really enjoyed, seen it a couple of times but can't remember the title.

So forumites

It's about a guy who is on witness protection list he was a nasty piece of work, they moved him and he met his wife and he became a really good citizen, ran/owned a cafe bar. But the twist is so!some recognises him from his past life and is it really him or not. Can't remember much more just I really enjoyed it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who acted in the film?

over a year ago

Sounds like a history of violence with Vigo Mortensen

By *hadow_15Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"Who acted in the film?"

Viggo Mortensen

over a year ago

"Sounds like a history of violence with Vigo Mortensen"
that's wny I love these forums that's the one.

over a year ago

A History of Violence by David Cronenberg

over a year ago

"Sounds like a history of violence with Vigo Mortensenthat's wny I love these forums that's the one. "

Glad I could help

over a year ago

Awww I was expecting a name the movie forum game

over a year ago

"Sounds like a history of violence with Vigo Mortensenthat's wny I love these forums that's the one.

Glad I could help"

I'm shit at remembering films, there's only one I put up that I didn't get an answer to but then I was very vague about it

over a year ago

OK, I remember seeing an old black and white war movie years ago about soldiers in a prison of war camp.

One pretends to go mad to be set free.

The plot twist is that the others get a letter from the soldier who has pretended to go mad wife saying she's glad she can visit him in the "asylum".

No idea who starred in it or what it's called

over a year ago

"OK, I remember seeing an old black and white war movie years ago about soldiers in a prison of war camp.

The plot twist is that the others get a letter from the soldier who has pretended to go mad wife saying she's glad she can visit him in the "asylum".

No idea who starred in it or what it's called "

I've no why that reminded me of The Hill with Sean Connery. Haven't seen it in so long that I barely know what happens in it but they're in stockade.

over a year ago

"OK, I remember seeing an old black and white war movie years ago about soldiers in a prison of war camp.

No idea who starred in it or what it's called "

Was it definetly a film ? As it sounds like a colditz TV show episode

over a year ago

Was it definetly a film ? As it sounds like a colditz TV show episode"

I didn't think of that, maybe it was a TV show.

over a year ago

I have one I was trying to remember the name of the other day - a guy is driving behind a lorry on a motorway and when it pulls up at a service station he sees there is a woman trapped in the back of it. I think it was British.

Anyone?

over a year ago

Was it definetly a film ? As it sounds like a colditz TV show episode"

Bloody hell you're good. Sounds like a Colditz episode called Tledum. Funny, in my mind it was a black and white film

Thanks for that, it's been bugging me for years

over a year ago

"I have one I was trying to remember the name of the other day - a guy is driving behind a lorry on a motorway and when it pulls up at a service station he sees there is a woman trapped in the back of it. I think it was British.

Anyone?"

Hush?

over a year ago

"I have one I was trying to remember the name of the other day - a guy is driving behind a lorry on a motorway and when it pulls up at a service station he sees there is a woman trapped in the back of it. I think it was British.

Anyone?

Hush? "

That's a bit rude

over a year ago

Anyone?

Hush? "

Hmm; that sounds kind of like it but I don't recognise any of those people

over a year ago

Anyone?

Hush?

Hmm; that sounds kind of like it but I don't recognise any of those people "

It was a lorry motorway car weird late night indie type film... Not quite sure what happened in it, but ticked some of your boxes

By *ylonesqueMan
over a year ago

Near Aberystwyth

It is indeed called 'Hush' from 2008.

over a year ago

Anyone?"

OK this one, I've not got a bloody clue lol

By *ylonesqueMan
over a year ago

Near Aberystwyth

Anyone?

OK this one, I've not got a bloody clue lol"

It's called 'Hush' from 2008.

By *ylonesqueMan
over a year ago

Near Aberystwyth

Anyone?

OK this one, I've not got a bloody clue lol

It's called 'Hush' from 2008. "

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093369/

over a year ago

Thanks, Hush it was. I don't remember any of the cast at all, so I clearly wasn't paying much attention!

over a year ago

" Thanks, Hush it was. I don't remember any of the cast at all, so I clearly wasn't paying much attention!"

Woop. Point to me

I'm amazing. Thank you and goodnight

over a year ago

" Thanks, Hush it was. I don't remember any of the cast at all, so I clearly wasn't paying much attention!

Woop. Point to me

I'm amazing. Thank you and goodnight "

... Okay, I'll admit it was a fluke. But I'll still take it as a point in the forum quiz movie round

Post new Message to Thread