Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Joke.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This site is now becoming a joke. I got a 48 hour forum ban because i said somebody called me an arsehole.i didnt name anybody. The forum mods need to get a life. No doubt this post will also be removed.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think you're right. Be adult about it all. This site is supposed to be a fun and happy place to be. Take a break. Come back happier.

By *uthTVDerbysTV/TS
over a year ago

Derby

Some people say all the posts in this Forum are written by the mods. In that case was this post written by the mods as well?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I think you're right. Be adult about it all. This site is supposed to be a fun and happy place to be. Take a break. Come back happier. "

I mean 'you're right you might get a ban'. What is not right is discussing bans or moaning about it all. This place isn't a joke, it's a tool in the toolbox of swinging and people who find themselves not very successful on here or having a bad time, might like to consider the ways in which they use the site.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You will find that you are not allowed to chat about it lol.

over a year ago

"This site is now becoming a joke. I got a 48 hour forum ban because i said somebody called me an arsehole.i didnt name anybody. The forum mods need to get a life. No doubt this post will also be removed."

No doubt.

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nice tits OP, just thought I'd get that one in

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I think you're right. Be adult about it all. This site is supposed to be a fun and happy place to be. Take a break. Come back happier.

I mean 'you're right you might get a ban'. What is not right is discussing bans or moaning about it all. This place isn't a joke, it's a tool in the toolbox of swinging and people who find themselves not very successful on here or having a bad time, might like to consider the ways in which they use the site. "

Are you one of the mods by chance? Lol

over a year ago

"This site is now becoming a joke. I got a 48 hour forum ban because i said somebody called me an arsehole.i didnt name anybody. The forum mods need to get a life. No doubt this post will also be removed."

your not the only one happened to me to

Post new Message to Thread