Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women and crossdressers

Jump to newest

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

I would love to know what you females and couples think to my pics,,, do you think I'm convincing? Etc please tell me what you all think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

cant see a face pic so cant comment

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Convincing as what ?

There's a lot of cock pics. Indicating there's a strong possibility you are a bloke. Yeah ... im fairly convinced you are a fella.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

and a lorry driver.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

Bit hard to say really, if you are asking about your cock then yes it is totally convincing as a cock.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"cant see a face pic so cant comment "

What? There are tons of face pics

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Convincing as what ?

There's a lot of cock pics. Indicating there's a strong possibility you are a bloke. Yeah ... im fairly convinced you are a fella. "

over a year ago

sorry didnt look any further than the profile page

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

OK. This is a rare moment. I am going to give a serious answer

Not unless you are a woman with seriously broad shoulders and seriously narrow hips. Also, women generally, have softer facial features

And I haven't met many women with a penis. Sorry, I am not being awful to you. Just stating what I can see

Don't let this put you off, please. You do look nice; xxx

over a year ago

Tits gave it away.

over a year ago

Convincing from a distance..but some closer up pocs are a little less convinving

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

Oh, and if it possible for you to do it, then thinner eyebrows will help. They don't have to be pencil-thin

And as the poster above wrote, the breasts look too symmetrical and 'gravity-defying'

I think that softer makeup will create softer lines but you may need to consider heavier makeup over the cheeks, chin and upper lip

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You hard lot, going in for the kill.

over a year ago

I think your face picture on January 10th is very pretty and feminine.

over a year ago

Convincing to be a dangerous driver is all I can comment on.... just a few of the pics that I looked at, driving whilst on your phone taking pics of your cock.... not a great idea IMHO.

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

There is loads of face pics!!!

And no not a lorry driver!!!

over a year ago

"Convincing to be a dangerous driver is all I can comment on.... just a few of the pics that I looked at, driving whilst on your phone taking pics of your cock.... not a great idea IMHO.

"

over a year ago

Scrolled down about a dozen pics and almost all were including your cock. Didn't look further as that convinced me you think like a man.

If you're wanting to be "convincing" (I hate that word) put it away. Concentrate on the femme in you rather than your willy.

over a year ago

we love sexy t girls - it's going to be hard for you to look really feminine (just because of your genetic make-up and shape tec) but you certainly look like a very dirty girl !! x

By *obyn GravesTV/TS
over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

well you look convincing to me but I'm probably the last person to ask.. only thing is naked body shots on profiles of tvs.. that's just naked man..

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

I said that a guy who was giving me abuse for taking pics while driving

over a year ago

"I said that a guy who was giving me abuse for taking pics while driving"

Well take the pics down then... just yo clarify iy was not abuse, more constructive criticism.

over a year ago

"I said that a guy who was giving me abuse for taking pics while driving"

He wasn't abusing you

over a year ago

"I said that a guy who was giving me abuse for taking pics while driving

He wasn't abusing you "

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

Why should I take pics down when j not doing anything wrong in any of them??? Just your opinion was wrong

over a year ago

If you're looking for a more feminine shape you could consider a corset for your waist - it would have to be a proper steel boned tight lacing one though. And a hipster or bikini style of knickers can give the impression of a fuller bum rather than a thong.

over a year ago

If you can't take the criticism, don't ask the question! Way too many cock pics, and as others have already mentioned, you've convinced me that you're a man.

over a year ago

I don't like the word "convincing" personally. Convincing at what? Convincing people that you look like a stereotype?

Just be yourself.

By *its_n_piecesCouple
over a year ago

"I don't like the word "convincing" personally. Convincing at what? Convincing people that you look like a stereotype?

Just be yourself. "

and there's me thinking one of the major points of cosplay was having fun by not being yourself.

over a year ago

"I would love to know what you females and couples think to my pics,,, do you think I'm convincing? Etc please tell me what you all think"

Looking at you Face pics I would of thought you were a female , dwell on the positive comments here darling, ignore the rest...

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

As you can see I asked for opinions from females and couples,,,, not men or tv/ts and yes in a man!!! I have a cock,,, well spotted

By *i amy cd OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

Thankyou Mara and yes I'm obviously on about my face pics ,,, but the others obviously didn't understand x

over a year ago

"Thankyou Mara and yes I'm obviously on about my face pics ,,, but the others obviously didn't understand x"

When cross dressers ask if they look convincing they usually mean 'can I pass as female'. You asked for your pictures to be assessed for how convincing you look in them.

You didn't say to ignore the plethora of cock shots and only look at your face pics. Obviously.

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

I think that you look great! I'll never be convincing, but I'm trying to look more feminine. Have my first boobs, waist training corset, hair (although now want better!) and am trying to learn about make up

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Why should I take pics down when j not doing anything wrong in any of them??? Just your opinion was wrong"

Nothing wrong with your photographs and it is your decision alone whether you keep them on your profile or not

I met with three TV/TS women last night at a party and each one of them made a lot of effort to look feminine. And that included them concealing their genitals. I was amazed at how good each of them looked

We talked for quite a while and they gave me some insight into how they achieved the look that they wanted. There were makeup techniques and other things they did which I wouldn't ever think of

By all means, solicit opinions from the women here how you look. And then, it may help you to ask TV/TS women how you could appear even more feminine

All the best; xxx

over a year ago

I was chatting with a customer today and showed her some pics of myself.

She took great interest in my cleavage so I showed her a close up one. It turns out she had a breast removed a few years ago and we ended up discussing faking the look. She's 79 and feels no one thought it mattered to her that she's lost something so precious.

Today was a good day.

over a year ago

"Thankyou Mara and yes I'm obviously on about my face pics ,,, but the others obviously didn't understand x"

I would not of responded to this thread as you were seeking advice from females and couples, but I knew you were on about your Face pics and it appears that some were more interested in your cock...

Love you lots lass

Post new Message to Thread