Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

no face photo

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do people put on there profile " if you don't have a face pic your message will be deleted" or words to that effect, these same people don't even have a face pic or even any photos, on there profile, idiots the lot of them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"why do people put on there profile " if you don't have a face pic your message will be deleted" or words to that effect, these same people don't even have a face pic or even any photos, on there profile, idiots the lot of them "

Because they are narrow minded xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No not idiots. It generally means if you do not have a face pic to show via private message...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Lots of people don't have face pictures on their profile doesn't mean they don't send one.

If you don't have a face picture or want to send one just don't reply.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"why do people put on there profile " if you don't have a face pic your message will be deleted" or words to that effect, these same people don't even have a face pic or even any photos, on there profile, idiots the lot of them "

They want you to attach a face pic to your message and presumably they would do the same?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 18:37:48]

over a year ago

I don't have a face photo on show due to the nature of my job. I state on my profile that,I have one to send as,it's on file here.

over a year ago

Because women know that there will always be one who will fuck them with on pics lol.

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"why do people put on there profile " if you don't have a face pic your message will be deleted" or words to that effect, these same people don't even have a face pic or even any photos, on there profile, idiots the lot of them

Because they are narrow minded xx"

I take that back

That comment suggests their whole outlook is narrow and g certainly do NOT think that

However their specific reasoning for not entertaining any profile without a pic is narrow xxx

By *ensualtouch15Man
over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"why do people put on there profile " if you don't have a face pic your message will be deleted" or words to that effect, these same people don't even have a face pic or even any photos, on there profile, idiots the lot of them

Because they are narrow minded xx

I take that back

That comment suggests their whole outlook is narrow and g certainly do NOT think that

However their specific reasoning for not entertaining any profile without a pic is narrow xxx"

Nor do I think them idiots

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 18:49:46]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 04/02/16 18:49:46]"

Wow

When I send a first message I include a face pic.

When someone else sends me one I expect a face pic.

Kind of because I have to find the person attractive

over a year ago

I don't have a face pic on show because I'm an ugly bastard lol

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Because women are in very high demand and are in very short supply!

Women can call the shots to some extent. They get so many messages that they can afford to place high standards in order to filter men out.

Like when you buy a car. You look at adverts... You may find 20, people tend to dismiss ones without pics. Why? Because they can!

over a year ago

They have that on their profile because the can and people still message.

Just don't message them.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"No not idiots. It generally means if you do not have a face pic to show via private message... "

over a year ago

Because they can? You're not obliged to do it or even message them, just move on if you don't like it. No need to get wound up by how others go about their business on here.

over a year ago

I hve face pic but it's private.

I'll show u mine if u shoe me yours. Gotta wrk both ways otherwise forget it. Xx

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

They want you to attach a face pic to your message and presumably they would do the same?"

^ this

over a year ago

They are not idiots. They want to see if there is an attraction and not waste their time or yours if there isn't. No point chatting for ages only to send face pics and have no attraction.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Because women are in very high demand and are in very short supply!

Women can call the shots to some extent. They get so many messages that they can afford to place high standards in order to filter men out.

Like when you buy a car. You look at adverts... You may find 20, people tend to dismiss ones without pics. Why? Because they can!"

Not really because they can. People want to know what a car looks like before they commit to going to see it and take a test drive.

If there are 20 ads, they're not going to go and see them all just in case one without photos is the best.

They're going to use the time they have to their best advantage and see the best prospects. Part of how they decide which are the best prospects is from the photos.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

I wish the world worked in such a way that polyamoury and bdsm wouldn't cause me to loose my job. I'd show my face as well as my tits arse and pussy.

Alas that isn't the case, I don't send one on first message either cause you don't know who the other person is!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

If you're potentially doing yourself out of meets by not being willing to show them what you look like, I'd suggest it's not them being idiotic.

They'll have plenty more options who will send a face pic.

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Like when you buy a car. You look at adverts... You may find 20, people tend to dismiss ones without pics. Why? Because they can!

Not really because they can. People want to know what a car looks like before they commit to going to see it and take a test drive.

If there are 20 ads, they're not going to go and see them all just in case one without photos is the best.

They're going to use the time they have to their best advantage and see the best prospects. Part of how they decide which are the best prospects is from the photos."

Exactly. It's the same here.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

They're going to use the time they have to their best advantage and see the best prospects. Part of how they decide which are the best prospects is from the photos.

Exactly. It's the same here."

Yep. It's not really just because people can though. It's sensible. It ensures they make best use of their time, only looking at the best prospects.

Guys often tell me I should at least meet them for a social because I shouldn't judge books by their covers and I won't be able to tell if I get on with them or not unless we meet and blah blah blah.

It's just not possible to meet everyone. And in many cases I just don't need to. Do I miss out on meeting a few excellent people that way? Almost certainly, yes. That's the trade off to protect my sanity (what little I have left!)

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Exactly. It's the same here.

Yep. It's not really just because people can though. It's sensible. It ensures they make best use of their time, only looking at the best prospects.

Guys often tell me I should at least meet them for a social because I shouldn't judge books by their covers and I won't be able to tell if I get on with them or not unless we meet and blah blah blah.

It's just not possible to meet everyone. And in many cases I just don't need to. Do I miss out on meeting a few excellent people that way? Almost certainly, yes. That's the trade off to protect my sanity (what little I have left!)"

I agree, same as the cars... The one without the photo might be the best!

Oh, I hate all that begging, etc. Men should let the women do the chasing!

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

We say we will send face pics but if we don't get one with any messages then we won't reply. Unreasonable? Probably but you wouldn't meet a faceless person

Post new Message to Thread