Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

topgear

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

another mint episode its what sundays are for, its so funny, nearly wet myself when they were trying to sneak home at 3 lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"another mint episode its what sundays are for when you have no life and dont get out much....., its so funny, last night i wet myself when i was trying to sneak home at 3...pretending i had a life... lol "

Bless xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

still drying tears from my eyes, you just knew that the old stereo was gonna come on when they were putting the car up the drive, it is MUST SEE TV on a Sunday.

over a year ago

"another mint episode its what sundays are for when you have no life and dont get out much....., its so funny, last night i wet myself when i was trying to sneak home at 3...pretending i had a life... lol

Bless xxx"

thanks for that lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"still drying tears from my eyes, you just knew that the old cock was gonna hurt when they were putting the car up the drive (never heard that expression before), it is MUST SEE TV on a Sunday."

ooohhhhhhhhh i always wondered what seeing a TV was like - but your experience sounds like may have to think about it - did it really REALLY hurt..???

over a year ago

"still drying tears from my eyes, you just knew that the old cock was gonna hurt when they were putting the car up the drive (never heard that expression before), it is MUST SEE TV on a Sunday.

ooohhhhhhhhh i always wondered what seeing a TV was like - but your experience sounds like may have to think about it - did it really REALLY hurt..???"

and i thought i had sex on the brain, some people just see it everywhere lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"still drying tears from my eyes, you just knew that the old cock was gonna hurt when they were putting the car up the drive (never heard that expression before), it is MUST SEE TV on a Sunday.

ooohhhhhhhhh i always wondered what seeing a TV was like - but your experience sounds like may have to think about it - did it really REALLY hurt..???

and i thought i had sex on the brain, some people just see it everywhere lol"

oh yeah baby!!!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

was good wasnt it. love the drive way bit, but what about the hand brake turn how is it they drive so much and dont know how 2 do 1

By *evin5050Man
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Excellent episode as always.

over a year ago

"was good wasnt it. love the drive way bit, but what about the hand brake turn how is it they drive so much and dont know how 2 do 1"

well it was captain slow he cant drive and you cant handbrake a volvo estate i have tried lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"was good wasnt it. love the drive way bit, but what about the hand brake turn how is it they drive so much and dont know how 2 do 1

well it was captain slow he cant drive and you cant handbrake a volvo estate i have tried lol"

Maybe you need a smaller Volvo or a bigger drive.....lol

over a year ago

"was good wasnt it. love the drive way bit, but what about the hand brake turn how is it they drive so much and dont know how 2 do 1

well it was captain slow he cant drive and you cant handbrake a volvo estate i have tried lol

Maybe you need a smaller Volvo or a bigger drive.....lol"

knew you would be back lol have tried both still no good lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

knew you would be back lol have tried both still no good lol "

smaller volvo usually does the trick = trying to find a bigger drive can be hard work- but good fun trying...lol

over a year ago

knew you would be back lol have tried both still no good lol

smaller volvo usually does the trick = trying to find a bigger drive can be hard work- but good fun trying...lol"

i always have fun trying lol

Post new Message to Thread