Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

promoting clubs exposed!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone noticed how most of the ladies and couples on here want you to meet them at specific clubs - elite, chaos etc.

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission. Wake up Guys!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

maybe they prefer to meet at a club rather than a hotel or someone's place..?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If we wanted to meet a single guy, it would be at a club....same goes for a couple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer to meet at clubs.

I don't accommodate due to a teenager at home, most men can't accommodate for various reasons.

And for me, a club is cheaper than a hotel room.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Marc and I really like certain clubs. I'm sure people have thought we were getting commission from them before. I wish!

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Has anyone noticed how most of the ladies and couples on here want you to meet them at specific clubs - elite, chaos etc.

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission. Wake up Guys! "

No they aren't.

They prefer to meet at clubs for various reasons, including safety and the fact they'll easily be able to get another meet in case of a no-show.

If they request a particular club it's because they're members already, it's convenient for them, they like it or for some other good reason.

Nobody is getting paid to get men into clubs, with the exception of the paid hostesses at a few specific clubs, and they don't ask anyone to come.

Honestly, the paranoid crap I read on here sometimes is ridiculous.

If you don't want to meet someone at a club then you are free to decline, but if that's how they prefer to meet, don't be surprised if that's the end of your chat about a meet.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet at clubs.

I don't accommodate due to a teenager at home, most men can't accommodate for various reasons.

And for me, a club is cheaper than a hotel room.

"

You have good taste in clubs, too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck! If only I'd known this before

I could have earn a few quid over the years

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Has anyone noticed how most of the ladies and couples on here want you to meet them at specific clubs - elite, chaos etc.

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission. Wake up Guys! "

How much are they getting paid by the clubs to lure unsuspecting men in?

Reply privately

over a year ago

As I expected, the response is from people who work for the clubs LOL ! No mention of meeting any other venues other than the clubs you are promoting. LOL

Reply privately

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Okay...

If you don't want to meet people at clubs, don't meet them and move on. Next!

Reply privately

over a year ago

we prefer to meet at clubs and thats just how it is .we are not here to promote a club the ones we go to are very busy and do not need any help in getting more ppl through the door

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"As I expected, the response is from people who work for the clubs LOL ! No mention of meeting any other venues other than the clubs you are promoting. LOL"

Which club exactly am I supposed to be promoting? My nearest club is 90 miles away.

Ask yourself, if you were a woman, would you want to go, alone, to a total stranger's house, or have a total stranger come to your house? Or does that sound like something that might make them feel unsafe?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As I expected, the response is from people who work for the clubs LOL ! No mention of meeting any other venues other than the clubs you are promoting. LOL"

LOL indeed

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission. Wake up Guys!

Okay...

If you don't want to meet people at clubs, don't meet them and move on. Next!"

That would be the obvious answer

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

No reply from you to my question either. I suspect you haven't got a clue about how much they get paid because, guess what? - they don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rubbish

Reply privately

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I can see both sides to this. I seriously doubt that anyone is doing their best to entice people to go to a particular club, but there are some profiles are more or less advertisements for a club. I'd be happy with a new category, 'club', so people know if it is a club profile and it would also aid clubs in promoting their nights.

If it has a lot of chocolate, then I may join.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer to meet at clubs. That's not promoting the club, that's arranging a meet in an environment I'm happy with.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I only meet in clubs. Obviously I have my favourites but I am not paid in anyway. In fact I think it's bloody insulting that you insinuate that women who meet in clubs are paid by them OP.

Before you go around labelling us as sex workers you may like to look at it from a female perspective. Safe fun is my goal and for that it means no private meets, no hotel meets and club meets only.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP sorry but no, some do, but not most.

We have done this usually when we have limited time and it's a meet with someone who may or may not turn up, and may or may not cause the spark... at least at a club if there is no spark both parties have other opting.

It is not in the least bit obvious that people are on commission, in fact it's the exact opposite usually, as they will pay the club to gain entrance.

and thanks, but I was not asleep

Reply privately

over a year ago

We only meet at a club.

We meet there cus thats our preference. We dont get paid for it. We meet there cus its far more fun meeting in a club than a hotel room ! Plus if the meet is crap or dont turn up then we still have fun !!

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I can see both sides to this. I seriously doubt that anyone is doing their best to entice people to go to a particular club, but there are some profiles are more or less advertisements for a club. I'd be happy with a new category, 'club', so people know if it is a club profile and it would also aid clubs in promoting their nights.

If it has a lot of chocolate, then I may join. "

The club profiles I've seen are quite clear that they are profiles for a club, and which club. I like clubs having profiles on here, it makes it easy to get news and updates from them and ask questions.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we dont work for any club

Reply privately

over a year ago

are you in a conspiracy of one?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

I have NEVER got commission for going to Kestrels.

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

So as a single guy that wants to meet at a specific club am I paid by the club????

Ummmmm no

I go because I like the club

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

And your proof of this is where exactly?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What about those who only meet in hotels?

Do you think they get commission for choosing a particular hotel too?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"As I expected, the response is from people who work for the clubs LOL ! No mention of meeting any other venues other than the clubs you are promoting. LOL

we dont work for any club "

You share the same name as one though

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"As I expected, the response is from people who work for the clubs LOL ! No mention of meeting any other venues other than the clubs you are promoting. LOL

What utter bullshit.

"

Thats another 50p youve just earned

Reply privately

By *ngeluk69Woman
over a year ago

Near enough

Awwww he's been here 7 weeks and realised that this isn't 'Instashag', you move onto the next step soon don't worry. Can anyone remember what comes after the 'everyone is fake' stage?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

Thats another 50p youve just earned "

Yay, my rate has increased

Reply privately

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

I started off going to clubs as a single male to attend parties organised by friends. From this I made further friends and now go as a couple and am even now a couples member of one. Most clubs try to limit the number of single men attending, so the idea that couples would be paid a commission to encourage single males is crazy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we dont work for any club

You share the same name as one though "

lol true but its a club we have never been too

Reply privately

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

I am not affiliated with any clubs, and I am certainly not being paid. I sometimes meet at one of the clubs where I am already a member, for reasons of personal safety, and to ensure that the evening isn't wasted if the meet is unsuccessful.

If someone doesn't want to meet in the way that I want to meet, then we are evidently not a good match. They should just move on to the next profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What about those who only meet in hotels?

Do you think they get commission for choosing a particular hotel too? "

I knew you worked for premier inn!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You may have a tiny tiny ounce of truth by referring to a certain downmarket place that got told off for this a while back.

But not anymore. People like clubs people meet at clubs what's the big deal about people posting meets and events relevant to them?

If we were going to a party night for instance we would have put a post up inviting discussion and to see who was going.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love all these guys that come out with crazy theories. They provide such a laugh..i especially love the comments they generate.

Thanks OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you're bothered about safety then meet in broad daylight in a pub. there are so many mentions of clubs on here, its like a big advertising site. LOL. They even mention prices!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew you worked for premier inn!"

And Ibis and Novotel

Reply privately

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Get real

Most people have their favourite clubs which is why they arrange meets at them

I arrange all my meets at clubs as dont want men in my and my daughters house

No club has ever paid me

Reply privately

over a year ago

i dont work for a club,, but i only ever go to one club as i always feel comfortable as a single woman ,, and will arrange to meet there ,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

Doh..

we dont use clubs so fella wind your neck in eh..

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

"

I've never been to KESTRELS

What's it like at KESTRELS

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're bothered about safety then meet in broad daylight in a pub. there are so many mentions of clubs on here, its like a big advertising site. LOL. They even mention prices!"

So what's wrong with that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

You live in lala land

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a load of cock

And plenty to be had in a club if that tickles you're fancy

Reply privately

over a year ago

I knew you worked for premier inn!

And Ibis and Novotel "

Cool! I can complete the set!

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Can you point out the profiles that are paid by clubs?

Probably not, seeing as they aren't!

Easy to make accusations and then run and hide!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're bothered about safety then meet in broad daylight in a pub. there are so many mentions of clubs on here, its like a big advertising site. LOL. They even mention prices!"

You're paranoid

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Have you tried having sex in a pub in broad daylight?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't go to clubs, cos it is too expensive.

Clubs rely on men, other wise they would go bust lol.

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Orig post made me chukkle. I've noticed a fleet of profiles status updating about todays club meets/promotions.

Many times the exact same status message across several (supposedly different people) profiles

My fave is the profile status telling us how amazing the club is tonight, packed, full to the brim of sexy's. Yet whoevers behind the profile is having such an amazing sexy time in the full to a brim club they're logged on here updating their status

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I think pubs might get annoyed with people turning up and having sex there.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Disclaimer

I never have and never will promote a club! I'm a penguin man through and through

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I don't go to clubs, cos it is too expensive.

Clubs rely on men, other wise they would go bust lol."

Liberty Elite banned single men completely and I don't think they went bust.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op you should try clubs and see what the fuss is about. You may change your opinion as to why people mention them so much.

I can't recommend Libs enough very reasonable pricing and comfortable surroundings set in the beautiful Leicestershire Countryside.

Great transport links from Northampton and onsite hotel with plenty of parking.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Disclaimer

I never have and never will promote a club! I'm a penguin man through and through"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I meet in clubs as it's safer for me as a single fem and I can assure you no club pays me to promote the them. It's not the done thing. I go purely for my enjoyment and comfort. I think they'll vouch for me and other single fems here

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Orig post made me chukkle. I've noticed a fleet of profiles status updating about todays club meets/promotions.

Many times the exact same status message across several (supposedly different people) profiles

My fave is the profile status telling us how amazing the club is tonight, packed, full to the brim of sexy's. Yet whoevers behind the profile is having such an amazing sexy time in the full to a brim club they're logged on here updating their status

"

And "most of the women and couples" on the site do this?

Because it's what the OP is alleging.

I don't much like false accusations like this. I know the OP has no evidence because it isn't true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a load of old bollocks. We only meet in clubs and at parties. And when I'm on my own I will only meet at a club.

For no reason other than that's what we like.

V xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is tyla moore still on here now she dont manage the private club

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

What's it like at KESTRELS "

I'm going tomorrow, for £20 I'll tell you all about it

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"If you're bothered about safety then meet in broad daylight in a pub. there are so many mentions of clubs on here, its like a big advertising site. LOL. They even mention prices!

Maybe cause this is a swinging site and guess what swingers go to swingers clubs, part if the course

No ones being paid

What a dumb ass you are if you think every woman and couple organising club meet gets paid"

I'm going to a social in a pub soon. There's even a small fee. I bet the person organising that is being paid by the pub too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This thread makes us want to go to one of your many clubs. Alot of +feedback.

Alex & Luke

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If you're bothered about safety then meet in broad daylight in a pub. there are so many mentions of clubs on here, its like a big advertising site. LOL. They even mention prices!

Maybe cause this is a swinging site and guess what swingers go to swingers clubs, part if the course

No ones being paid

What a dumb ass you are if you think every woman and couple organising club meet gets paid

I'm going to a social in a pub soon. There's even a small fee. I bet the person organising that is being paid by the pub too. "

How much did you get paid for promoting this?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clubs rely on men, other wise they would go bust lol.

Liberty Elite banned single men completely and I don't think they went bust."

I see yes, maibe it works for some clubs, maibe depending where they are and how active it is of couples and women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

I'm going tomorrow, for £20 I'll tell you all about it "

£20 that's a bargain and such a wonderful spacious friendly club.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

No ones being paid

What a dumb ass you are if you think every woman and couple organising club meet gets paid

I'm going to a social in a pub soon. There's even a small fee. I bet the person organising that is being paid by the pub too.

How much did you get paid for promoting this? "

Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

It's not much of a promotion though, since I've not said where it is, or when!

Reply privately

over a year ago

yep, spot on, the same information appears across a number of profiles. ! So another person has noticed the trend!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you tried popping along to a club OP? You should give it a whirl and then you might get an idea why all sorts of people like them and would recommend them with no incentive required.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone ever feel like they are living in a different world than other people?

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"yep, spot on, the same information appears across a number of profiles. ! So another person has noticed the trend!"

So rather than ignore them, or report them to admin, you thought you'd accuse every woman and couple on the site of being underhand and conniving.

Unbelievable.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Does anyone ever feel like they are living in a different world than other people?

-Courtney "

On here, frequently.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

"

I know, I can't recommend the pool, hot tubs and play areas enough.

And they provide free tea and coffee too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does anyone ever feel like they are living in a different world than other people?

-Courtney "

All the time

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

And they provide free tea and coffee too "

Really? Are there any other features we should all know about?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yep, spot on, the same information appears across a number of profiles. ! So another person has noticed the trend!"

Say if 2 friends on Facebook decided to share that their favourite band were playing a gig, or the cinema was showing a film, you wouldn't think they were in cahoots with the band/cinema would you?

People can share info, it's not a conspiracy, some just like clubs

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

I heard the tea and coffee is only free to club promoter's

Reply privately

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Oops!

Where's my commission

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

FREE TEA and COFFEE well that settles it

What an Absolutely Fabulous bargain

Reply privately

By *ewantfun14Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Swingers go to swingers clubs !!!!!

No way, next you will be telling us they are having sex there too

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yep, spot on, the same information appears across a number of profiles. ! So another person has noticed the trend!

Say if 2 friends on Facebook decided to share that their favourite band were playing a gig, or the cinema was showing a film, you wouldn't think they were in cahoots with the band/cinema would you?

People can share info, it's not a conspiracy, some just like clubs "

Please take your thought-out and reasoned example and find a different thread

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

If I am going to be at a particular club or event, I often put it on my status, to see if anyone else I know, or anyone local to me is going.

Nobody pays me.

It's a wonder some people have the sense to be able to actually find this site and sign up to it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Shit. I just realized what my status was. Only it's Marc who put it up. I wonder why he isn't sharing the commission with me

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"

Shit. I just realized what my status was. Only it's Marc who put it up. I wonder why he isn't sharing the commission with me

-Courtney "

You, you, you filthy promoter!

Reply privately

over a year ago

What utter bullshit.

And they provide free tea and coffee too

Really? Are there any other features we should all know about?"

I'm not giving any more information for free

Reply privately

over a year ago

I often ask people to meet me at clubs if they want to meet, but I'm not given any money by the club.

I just figure that since so many guys have let me down in the past, they can meet me somewhere that I'm going to be going already. Since I also want any new casual partner to enjoy clubs, it also filters out those who don't.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wish we would get some commission for the people we drag into cams. Not the case though, just really liking the place and how it's a bit of a break from the real world as well as we don't really like private meets at hotels as we feel a bit seedy sneaking couples in..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because if I arrange to meet a guy in a pub and he doesn't turn up (which happens a fair bit to people) then I'm sat on my own in a pub drinking tap water for an hour.

If you arrange a meet in a pub and they DO turn up and you DO get on well, you can't fuck in the middle of the pub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hahahahahaha.... This is the second thread today that's made me think some people are from another planet

Made me giggle though. So cheers

But I smell bullshit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because if I arrange to meet a guy in a pub and he doesn't turn up (which happens a fair bit to people) then I'm sat on my own in a pub drinking tap water for an hour.

If you arrange a meet in a pub and they DO turn up and you DO get on well, you can't fuck in the middle of the pub."

Depends on how quick you are and what your plans are for the next 12 - 18 months....

Reply privately

By *anchestercubMan
over a year ago

manchester & NI

They're the Kardashians of the swinging world.

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

But it is actually a good business idea. If we met single guys we'd be all over this !

10 guys a night, £10 commission for each, 7 nights a week. £35k a year extra tax free.

Dragons Den for me

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

You cannot be serious?

And who said MOST women meet at clubs?

Is this a thread designed to wind people up?

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is not the case as far as I am aware... I promote the club I go to whenever possible, gets more males/females/couples in there.

And I don't do it to get paid, I do it because I truly love the club.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Plenty of people don't meet in clubs. If you don't want to go to clubs, don't meet the people who require it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Burbage

"Orig post made me chukkle. I've noticed a fleet of profiles status updating about todays club meets/promotions.

And "most of the women and couples" on the site do this?

Because it's what the OP is alleging.

I don't much like false accusations like this. I know the OP has no evidence because it isn't true."

Lol if every club paid every couple and single woman commission, the club wouldn't make any money with amount paying out in comparison to amount taking in

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fancy joining us for a HEINEKEN down at our local WEATHERSPOONS OP?

Ching ching!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just when you think some of the stuff on these forums can't get any worse ...... Someone always manages to exceed expectations

Reply privately

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

-Courtney "

Ooooh which night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Ooooh which night? "

We're thinking Saturday, but we're trying to arrange with other friends of ours who are also getting commission.

Will you be there, then?

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

-Courtney

Ooooh which night?

We're thinking Saturday, but we're trying to arrange with other friends of ours who are also getting commission.

Will you be there, then?

-Courtney "

I may swing by to say hi... Perhaps I should put up a meet and be in profit for the night...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because the clubs don't have enough single men clamouring to get in. That must be why clubs do couple and single female nights cos they worry the people they 'employ' to bring in the single men won't do their job properly.... Wake up yourself!

Reply privately

over a year ago

in Lancashire

OP turning this back at you so to speak,

are you saying your too tight fisted to attend any club to meet those couple's and women who do choose to meet at clubs and with whom a meet may be on..?

the vast majority being just your regular horny punters etc..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I only meet in clubs. Obviously I have my favourites but I am not paid in anyway. In fact I think it's bloody insulting that you insinuate that women who meet in clubs are paid by them OP.

Before you go around labelling us as sex workers you may like to look at it from a female perspective. Safe fun is my goal and for that it means no private meets, no hotel meets and club meets only. "

This^^

For me, a club is a safe environment for me to meet people. That's all. My local club is townhouse. I like going. I recommend it because it's a really welcoming place. I don't get paid for that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thinking about it.... If anyone did get commission for rounding up punters for a club.... Is there some code of conduct that says they shouldn't.

Are the FDA watching? Sarbanes Oxley auditors? The tax man, is it benefit fraud ????????

Oh my goodness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Ooooh which night?

Will you be there, then?

-Courtney

I may swing by to say hi... Perhaps I should put up a meet and be in profit for the night... "

I'll let you know if we decide to go on Saturday

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks OP.

This has been a helpful thread for my club planning purposes.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

-Courtney

Ooooh which night?

Will you be there, then?

-Courtney

I may swing by to say hi... Perhaps I should put up a meet and be in profit for the night...

I'll let you know if we decide to go on Saturday "

Couples & single ladies night only remember, so the commision is only at the lower rate

Reply privately

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Please do not feed the troll!!!

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

work for clubs..... so that is the accusation you are going to throw at people who don't agree with you...

I prefer meeting at clubs for different reasons...

neutral venues... if it works then i have a place to play with people, if it doesn't they can talk to people, i can talk to people... no harm no foul.. and i'll have a good time regardless...

so by using your same logic do people who only meet at hotels basically are sponsorsed by travelodge, or premierinn, or hilton......

complete nonsense....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Please do not feed the troll!!! "

Oh but it's such fun

Xxx

Reply privately

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Please do not feed the troll!!! "

Awwwwww but it's Wednesday hump day and I'm bored

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is club promoting tax deductible or do you have to pay tax on your commission ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have to admit, most of you guys have a great sense of humour, and I've enjoyed reading the threads. Don't take life to serious.

I should point out, its not EVERYONE! And I have taken on board some of the comments as well. But Im afraid there are many who are plugging Chameleons on FAB! Is it really that good??

One final comment. Im off to a club this weekend! LOL no I won't mention its name or the price, but it will be my first time

And can I just say there are some great peeps on FAB who have put a smile on my face. Great site!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you tried having sex in a pub in broad daylight?! "

Yes , I got arrested.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to admit, most of you guys have a great sense of humour, and I've enjoyed reading the threads. Don't take life to serious.

I should point out, its not EVERYONE! And I have taken on board some of the comments as well. But Im afraid there are many who are plugging Chameleons on FAB! Is it really that good??

One final comment. Im off to a club this weekend! LOL no I won't mention its name or the price, but it will be my first time

And can I just say there are some great peeps on FAB who have put a smile on my face. Great site!"

I will plug the townhouse all the way and cupids but no way will they pay me

Reply privately

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

doubt that's true.it wouldn't make good business sense to ruin their reputation.I can understand why folk only want to meet in a club(safety,no nosey neighbours).would love to visit kestrels,but being single guy feel a bit awkward on my own(single guy supplement also puts me off)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Clubs rely on men, other wise they would go bust lol."

Why meet at clubs anyway, when there's loads to choose from at the club.

Reply privately

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Oh my god what utter bullshit, sometimes its easier to meet at a club. Say I was chatter to someone in London, it maybe easier for us to arrange a meet in a club.

Besides the obvious safety of the woman as some have mentioned.

Word of advice though OP if you have been offered a meet at a club your doing better than most the blokes here who never get offered a meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have to admit, most of you guys have a great sense of humour, and I've enjoyed reading the threads. Don't take life to serious.

And can I just say there are some great peeps on FAB who have put a smile on my face. Gre at site!"

Fair enough to you OP

p.s. Chams is great

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Fuck! If only I'd known this before

I could have earn a few quid over the years "

Yeah! Where's my money! I've got Quest tons of income over the years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney "

Yes perhaps they are related

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

How dare you!

I insist on meeting at clubs within reasonable travelling distance to me for my personal safety. You may think that me turning up at some guy's hotel room or home is perfectly safe but that is your twisted view of life. Just because you are thinking with your penis doesn't mean that I can with a strap-on too

Get real

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

And can I just say there are some great peeps on FAB who have put a smile on my face. Great site!"

I plug amours because I go there regularly and I like to meet people

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Can anyone recommend me a club to go to?

Reply privately

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

People have individual preferences, if you cannot accept them.. Find someone more suited.

Going off on a far fetched tangent and suggesting they're prossies or something isn't the most constructive way to do that. Lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pubs frown upon sex on tables at lunchtime

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

so the "walkback" (oh you guys.... i was just kidding).......just as well you don't mention the club you are going to, i could just imagine everyone would love to go up to you with the attitude displayed in the opening post....

my god, barrel o'fun.......

mind you... i am sure he will backtrack even further..... it was just an experiment, i didn't really mean it, it was just to get a reaction.......

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *illdeeCouple
over a year ago

nr Edinburgh

No they aren't.

They prefer to meet at clubs for various reasons, including safety and the fact they'll easily be able to get another meet in case of a no-show.

If they request a particular club it's because they're members already, it's convenient for them, they like it or for some other good reason.

Nobody is getting paid to get men into clubs, with the exception of the paid hostesses at a few specific clubs, and they don't ask anyone to come.

Honestly, the paranoid crap I read on here sometimes is ridiculous.

If you don't want to meet someone at a club then you are free to decline, but if that's how they prefer to meet, don't be surprised if that's the end of your chat about a meet.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"yep, spot on, the same information appears across a number of profiles. ! So another person has noticed the trend!

People can share info, it's not a conspiracy, some just like clubs "

I was thinking this.... We have noticed when a group of our friends are going somewhere they all have similar status... And when we are going we put on a status too.

I used to work for a club and would only put up a status If I was actually meeting personally.

No one is forcing anyone to go. we always check status and meets out to see where people are off too x

Reply privately

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"so the "walkback" (oh you guys.... i was just kidding).......just as well you don't mention the club you are going to, i could just imagine everyone would love to go up to you with the attitude displayed in the opening post....

my god, barrel o'fun.......

mind you... i am sure he will backtrack even further..... it was just an experiment, i didn't really mean it, it was just to get a reaction.......

hmmmmmmmmmmmm "

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 20:12:23]

Reply privately

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

Have you tried having sex in a pub in broad daylight?!

Yes , I got arrested. "

Could feel that one coming but I still pmsl...!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would you like 3 Billy goats, a Bridge and some greener grass to go with that post OP?

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

Dont forget to update your Fab profile status every so often throughout the night. Simultaneously and with the same identical words as the fleet of others in there from Fab also updating their profile status

Although jo king aside, log off and enjoy

Reply privately

over a year ago

wow, never expected so many replies! impressed. As for walkbacks... afraid not. And some of you folk, don't get too bitter, its just my opinion. No need for the Hate messages. Chill LOL. Don't take life so serious, you'll go grey ! LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

Must admit prefer the clubs as you don't have the earwiggers listening in to our Pervy conversations

Plus it's easy to move on if don't connect.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will always recommended La Chambre as I used to work there but I never got paid for coming on fab and giving that information. I only ever got paid for the actual job I was hired to do

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't most people meet in clubs now a days

Reply privately

over a year ago

"wow, never expected so many replies! impressed. As for walkbacks... afraid not. And some of you folk, don't get too bitter, its just my opinion. No need for the Hate messages. Chill LOL. Don't take life so serious, you'll go grey ! LOL"

So if you feel that way, why are you going to one of these terrible money grabbing places??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't most people meet in clubs now a days "

I think the percentage has risen hugely the last year or so

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think my point has been misunderstood. I never said that the clubs are money grabbing. I was highlighting the fact so many peeps on FAB are promoting them.

what has become clear is that a lot of people feel more comfortable with a meet in a club than elsewhere.

So would you guys all agree then that more boys and girls are going to them these days? Has the taboo finally worn off?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Don't most people meet in clubs now a days

I think the percentage has risen hugely the last year or so"

I think it has changed more and more people rely on clubs for meets rather than internet sites just so much easier

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think my point has been misunderstood. I never said that the clubs are money grabbing. I was highlighting the fact so many peeps on FAB are promoting them.

what has become clear is that a lot of people feel more comfortable with a meet in a club than elsewhere.

So would you guys all agree then that more boys and girls are going to them these days? Has the taboo finally worn off?"

I wasn't aware there was one in the first place!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think my point has been misunderstood. I never said that the clubs are money grabbing. I was highlighting the fact so many peeps on FAB are promoting them.

"

So it's people on fab earning this commission that are the money grabbers then? Because you definitely made a big deal about people being paid

Reply privately

over a year ago

maybe they have come across time wasters so at least in a club they wont be let down and can socialise

Reply privately

over a year ago

"maybe they have come across time wasters so at least in a club they wont be let down and can socialise"

Yes, thats something I agree with. Many time wasters out there. Thats another topic for another day!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"I think my point has been misunderstood. I never said that the clubs are money grabbing. I was highlighting the fact so many peeps on FAB are promoting them. "

Your point was 'misunderstood' because your OP said nothing of the sort. you stated that women who state they will meet in clubs are getting a cut from those clubs.

If I put on my status that I am going to Quest and would be happy to meet guys there, that's my business. If strange people decide I am a glorified shyster looking to make a buck then that says more about them than me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your point was 'misunderstood' because your OP said nothing of the sort. you stated that women who state they will meet in clubs are getting a cut from those clubs.

If I put on my status that I am going to Quest and would be happy to meet guys there, that's my business. If strange people decide I am a glorified shyster looking to make a buck then that says more about them than me."

Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?

Reply privately

over a year ago

If people advertise that they are going to a certain club on a certain night they will have more people there who want to have sex with them. Whether they agree to having sex with them is another matter. You can pop along and hope you're to their taste,or chat to them on here first to see if you stand a chance. If they meet you and you're not their type in person there will be others there for them to choose from. Makes sense,from a woman's point of view.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I put on my status that I am going to Quest and would be happy to meet guys there, that's my business. If strange people decide I am a glorified shyster looking to make a buck then that says more about them than me.

Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?"

I see a pink elephant in the corner of the room. Can you prove it isn't there?

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?"

No-one disputes that it happens, but you said:

"Has anyone noticed how most of the ladies and couples on here want you to meet them at specific clubs - elite, chaos etc."

A tiny proportion is not the same as 'most', however much you try to make it so.

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?"

Is there any way you can prove they are? Since you've stated it as a fact, I would hope you have some evidence.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people are hosts at clubs. They usually mention it in their profiles. There isn't anything wrong with them promoting their club night or the club they are associated with. Most 'heading to *insert club* on *insert night* any else going say hi' status's I would say are just people looking to meet other people

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?

Has anyone noticed how most of the ladies and couples on here want you to meet them at specific clubs - elite, chaos etc.

A tiny proportion is not the same as 'most', however much you try to make it so."

I don't think its a tiny proportion by any stretch of the imagination! Depends what your idea of tiny is LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?

-Courtney "

Come to to 'club giggles' on Saturday night and pay and exorbitant amount to get in and I'll prove it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there anyway of proving these profiles I mention aren't being commercialy driven?

A tiny proportion is not the same as 'most', however much you try to make it so.

I don't think its a tiny proportion by any stretch of the imagination! Depends what your idea of tiny is LOL"

No, you think it's most of the ladies and couples on here ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there any way you can prove they are? Since you've stated it as a fact, I would hope you have some evidence."

Yes I can prove it, but I expect some data protection laws might pull me up. I have had a few conversations where the FAB member have revealed they work for the club mentioned, after the invite was issued to me. LOL

Reply privately

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission. "

TBF that's quite slanderous unless you have proof that over 50% of fem and couple profiles on fab that mention that they are going to a club are being paid to mention it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't think its a tiny proportion by any stretch of the imagination! Depends what your idea of tiny is LOL"

Well I'm going by, the same women and couples come up on my feed as yours? Correct? And I don't see what you do

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

There are 10s of 1000s of members on this site. Are you still saying that the majority of the single females and couples are paid to promote clubs, as your OP stated?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there any way you can prove they are? Since you've stated it as a fact, I would hope you have some evidence.

Yes I can prove it, but I expect some data protection laws might pull me up. I have had a few conversations where the FAB member have revealed they work for the club mentioned, after the invite was issued to me. LOL"

I put it to you sir that you are a liar.

Reply privately

over a year ago

From your experience of going to clubs what would you say the proportion is commercially driven ?

Reply privately

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission.

TBF that's quite slanderous unless you have proof that over 50% of fem and couple profiles on fab that mention that they are going to a club are being paid to mention it."

Or should that of been libellous lol

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We play at chameleons and are clear about this on our profile...doesn't mean we've been paid to put this information there, we are just being clear about our preferences...that's what profiles are for....plus....from our experience they certainly don't need any help in filling the place..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I can prove it, but I expect some data protection laws might pull me up. I have had a few conversations where the FAB member have revealed they work for the club mentioned, after the invite was issued to me. LOL"

I call BS

Reply privately

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

"

Its obvious that most of them are being paid by the clubs to encourage you guys to go there. And they are getting commission.

TBF that's quite slanderous unless you have proof that over 50% of fem and couple profiles on fab that mention that they are going to a club are being paid to mention it.

Or should that of been libellous lol"

fk me the armchair legal eagles are onto the case now lmfao. Someone's made an observation and voiced opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, are you sure you're not getting commission from every club mentioned on this thread?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes I can prove it, but I expect some data protection laws might pull me up. I have had a few conversations where the FAB member have revealed they work for the club mentioned, after the invite was issued to me. LOL

I call BS "

Yeah me too, 'a few conversations' does not equate to 'most women and couples on fab'

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Come to to 'club giggles' on Saturday night and pay and exorbitant amount to get in and I'll prove it "

Do I get to fuck you if I turn up?

Reply privately

over a year ago

-Courtney

Come to to 'club giggles' on Saturday night and pay and exorbitant amount to get in and I'll prove it

Do I get to fuck you if I turn up? "

Most definitely

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh what's that thing again, you know where it's up to the individual what they do... Oh it's choice, yep that's it. Guess these single men are forced to attend the club, as clearly there's no choice and only way to get a meet!

Anyway, I shall be having a word with these clubs as I'm yet to earn anything from going there, but maybe that's because I don't arrange to meet there, it's just my preference and the best way for people to meet me.

However, I did once let someone know I was being paid to be the entertainment in a club, it was rather amusing, not to mention he believed me gullibility of some people!

Anyway back to your post, with the amount of couples and fems that go to a club are the men to let staff know who they're meeting upon entering, so the payment can be made... Clubs must fork out a fair bit in commission, especially ifeach member lured 2 singles in each

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok I see that's where I've been going wrong I am not female or a couple and I don't promote clubs.

What a load of bollox if you ask me.

Why do clubs charge single men high prices coz they want to limit the amount of single men entering their premises.

So why would they want to pay people to bring single men to their clubs if they don't want single guys der no brainer me thinks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing stopping actual staff at clubs having a profile on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

So after all this lively debate, which clubs are the best and why. I never said I wouldn't go to any. LOL

And yes, its a free world, I can voice my opinion just like you can voice yours. Lucky us that we live in a democracy xx

And if I offended you - Sue me LOL

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like VA, Xtasia, Secrets, and Abfabs best. Though there are plenty of others.

Give the club review a look.

-Courtney

Reply privately