Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Uncontrolled laughing

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When did you last have a fit? Where you just can't stop teasrs streaming down your face, doubled over till your in pain?

I had one yesterday when we where in the wine bar, it was over just a silly little thing but it took me over for about 20 minutes. Couldn't speak had to keep the noise inside but tears streaming down my face.

It made me think when I have had them in the past its generally been over something that's not been "funny"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Last time was playing ping pong. Well, trying to play ping pong. That was genuinely it. Nothing funny was happening really, but for some reason I just couldn't stop laughing and crying to the point where I actually fell over. I think it was just that the whole activity seemed so pointless.

Her xx

over a year ago

I cant remember the last time

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I cant remember the last time "
I couldn't, until yesterday, I'm glad its not something that happens that often as I was in bloody agony lol

over a year ago

Always when I am with my daughter she says something not that funny but I start...then she says "Mum its not funny" which then makes me worse I end up in tears of laughter canny talk and just rolling around..so its a reg occurrence when she's home from uni

over a year ago

During a meet with someone from Fab. I ached the next day from laughing. You wouldn't believe the smoke and mirrors behind some of the photos...

over a year ago

This happens to me quite regularly - lifes too short to be serious and it helps that I have the mind of a 12 year old at times - and make absolutely no apologies for it

over a year ago

Around Christmas time. Was in chat and someone farted quite loud and saw the chair vibrate

over a year ago

Usually it's with my sister, as we share the same sense of humour. We end up being unable to speak and the rest of the family looking at us , like we are nuts! Then we can't even remember what we were laughing at !

Sarah

over a year ago

I love this!

It used to happen more often -but I had a hysterical laughing fit at work yesterday at a really inappropriate moment!

Fantastic! it made me feel 20 years younger

over a year ago

With my brother at Christmas; we have the exact same sense of humour and find things hilarious that the rest of the family don't.

over a year ago

When Ali's daughter put a full bottle of olbas oil in her bath then proceeded to shout from the top of the landing " Mam Mam Help me skins on fire ()

over a year ago

There were a couple of threads in here I was involved with, both with Femme involved, that had me streaming with tears laughing but that was quite a while ago now, 18 months +.

Apart from that cathartic uncontrollable laughter has been very infrequent, but when it happens it is usually caused by a series of things in quick succession that have me laughing. I suppose a bit like being tickled by humour continually

over a year ago

"There were a couple of threads in here I was involved with, both with Femme involved, that had me streaming with tears laughing but that was quite a while ago now, 18 months +.

Apart from that cathartic uncontrollable laughter has been very infrequent, but when it happens it is usually caused by a series of things in quick succession that have me laughing. I suppose a bit like being tickled by humour continually "

Oh and lying on my back for some reason makes it more likely

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Few days ago when Zoya rang me, nearly choked myself with laughing so much

over a year ago

"Few days ago when Zoya rang me, nearly choked myself with laughing so much "

God help us at wknd...tena ladies will be needed for us all