Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should you laugh?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is that thing you've laughed at but know in your mind was wrong to do? Mine was a little old lady walking under a canopy and water blown out and over her, hell in going too!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

There was this one time I was walking past the cathedral in Bristol when there was this homeless guy who was being sick and the dog he had with him was lapping it up.

Everyone expressed their extreme revulsion but I burst out laughing.

Odd.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/02/16 01:40:11]

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Although the worst fail I ever witnessed was at a training day about rape and sexual violence, which triggered a suppressed memory from one of the trainees.

She stood up, burst into tears and wailed, "I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, I WAS GANG RAPED!"

And the horrified silence was punctuated by my Norwegian caseworking partner exploding in a fit of laugher.

There were complaints.

over a year ago

I just can't think why!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Anyway...

*closes the thread door on the way out and hopes no-one noticed...*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My mate getting his head stuck in some railings, while we waited for help to arrive, we all took it in turns taking sellfies, while dry humping him, 19 photos added to his timeline on face book the next day, even though he almost tore his ear off trying to get free, I never said I was a good friend did I lol

over a year ago

People getting sprayed by puddle water from cars going past. Always makes me chuckle and I don't know why because I'd be furious if it was me

over a year ago

When people are walking along and they have a little trip I laugh at myself when I do it too

over a year ago

I have been both the giver and taker to this one!

over a year ago

You've have to do that! What a good mate would do

over a year ago

Everything is funny until somebody gets hurt!.

Then it's hilarious

over a year ago

People who bang there head on shop windows not realising their a lot closer to it then they think

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Haha!

One of my old friends used to think it was hilarious to play practical jokes.

One time, in the dark, in the house at night time, he stood in the hall with the lights off, waiting for someone to walk past. It just so happened that his dad came out of his bedroom to go for a pee.

My friend jumped out and screamed to scare him. His dad panicked, didn't know who it was, assumed it was a burglar, and decked him, there and then!

My friend never did it again! Hahaha!

over a year ago

I don't laugh at others being hurt or humiliated or embarrassed,but then I don't lack empathy.

Sometimes, though, as with that gang-rape outburst, people laugh in shock as they literally cannot deal appropriately with what they have encountered.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"I don't laugh at others being hurt or humiliated or embarrassed,but then I don't lack empathy.

Sometimes, though, as with that gang-rape outburst, people laugh in shock as they literally cannot deal appropriately with what they have encountered."

Yes, that was his explanation for his outburst.

:/

over a year ago

"I don't laugh at others being hurt or humiliated or embarrassed,but then I don't lack empathy.

Sometimes, though, as with that gang-rape outburst, people laugh in shock as they literally cannot deal appropriately with what they have encountered."

It's the same when people's get the giggles at somber occasions, such as funerals... Totally inappropriate but unstoppable

over a year ago

Pushed my mate over whilst he was in a Portaloo having a pee. He broke his rib too.

Hillarious.

Maybe its rugby club humour........

over a year ago

I'm always laughing at the inappropriate - _iamondjoe for example

over a year ago

Sometimes, though, as with that gang-rape outburst, people laugh in shock as they literally cannot deal appropriately with what they have encountered.

It's the same when people's get the giggles at somber occasions, such as funerals... Totally inappropriate but unstoppable "

I've done the funeral one but, I know the person would of done the same so think that made it ok

over a year ago

When my OH was shouting and arguing with me, my ever charming dog got up, placed himself on his knee and let out the biggest fart of his life then got up and walked away again. Yes, I'm a child but I just couldn't stop laughing, his timing was incredible

over a year ago

I'm the inappropriate giggler. Always at the wrong times. It's worse because once I try to repress the giggles it gets funnier and tears roll down my face. You can't take me anywhere.

over a year ago

Teenagers skateboarding down stairs and grinding on rails and you know what's coming... His balls are getting smashed, d*unk people dancing, dogs running into patio doors, cats falling from trees... Give me you've been framed over some sitcom any day!

By *ny1localMan
over a year ago

READING

undertaker tripping as they carried coffin into church,coffin slid down the aisle...I wasn't the only one trying not to giggle

over a year ago

I was in a fruit shop once and there was a lady picking fruit from the lower shelf and I wanted pears which were on the shelf above. As I'm not very tall I had to really stretch to get them and leant over this lady. The pears came tumbling down on this woman's head and I couldn't help but laugh. She really told me off which I deserved because I shouldn't have leant over her.

Another time was throwing coffee out of a higher police station window and it going over a pedestrian walking on the pavement below. I hadn't looked out of the window, just threw it out and I could hear the pedestrian swearing outside.

over a year ago

"Teenagers skateboarding down stairs and grinding on rails and you know what's coming... His balls are getting smashed, d*unk people dancing, dogs running into patio doors, cats falling from trees... Give me you've been framed over some sitcom any day! "

Me too...hilarious

I also love Ridiculousness...

A x

over a year ago

I was at a funeral when someone's phone went off half way through the service,, the ring tone was the minder theme tune I couldn't help it but I was pissing myself laughing & the more I tried to stop myself the worse I got... I felt awful after though I must admit.. Very childish of me I know.

Post new Message to Thread