Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

For cat owners

Jump to newest

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I decided I need a bit of me time today and decided to pamper my feet a bit. I did the usual of trimming and filing my nails and smoothing any hard skin and then decided to put on some deep moisturising boot things I have, which are filled with gel stuff.

So, there I am, parked on the sofa with a coffee, with my feet up and the boot things on. They're tea tree and peppermint and the room smells lovely.

I'd been there maybe 2 minutes and was just beginning to relax when one of my furry hooligans heads into the litter box and evacuates some extremely hazardous material.

The room no longer smells of tea tree and peppermint, and I can't get up to clean up the stink because I have gel-filled plastic booties on!

I love them dearly but either their sense of timing or their sense of humour sucks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think their sense of humour and timing is spot on!

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I think their sense of humour and timing is spot on! "

I wasn't laughing!

over a year ago

"I think their sense of humour and timing is spot on!

I wasn't laughing! "

Only because you were trying not to breathe in!

over a year ago

Thank heavens mine go outside!!

over a year ago

Cats love peppermint. Its related to cat nap

over a year ago

"Cats love peppermint. Its related to cat nap "

Nip

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Ours love to wait until I have just emptied the potty to decide they are desperate to go.....stays clean for 0.001 seconds

over a year ago

Mine is a right demanding little ass*ole!! Haha!

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Cats love peppermint. Its related to cat nap "

Mine aren't fussed about peppermint. They like catnip a little but don't go as nutty as other cats do.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Ours love to wait until I have just emptied the potty to decide they are desperate to go.....stays clean for 0.001 seconds "

Same. It's a rule. The litter tray shall never be clean, even if they have to really strain in order to defile it.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Mine is a right demanding little ass*ole!! Haha! "

One of mine is really demanding, and very noisy. The other is quieter and less needy.

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"

Thank heavens mine go outside!!"

Mine, having been indoor cats from birth, have no idea they are can go to the toilet outside. They were taught the litter tray is the correct place, and that's where they go.

They get supervised garden time sometimes and if they need to go to the toilet when they're out, they go inside and use the tray, before going outside again!

They do have big white fluffy feet though. I can imagine the look of horror. You want us to what? Dig? In the dirt? What do you think we are, animals?

over a year ago

We raw feed our savannah cat and there's no nasty litter box smells they don't even poop that much

over a year ago

I'm blessed with a non-smelly cat. But when I shower and then relax into a chair she absolutely must climb the Dan mountain and burrow into my neck and down my shirt collar to get high on my deoderant.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I'm blessed with a non-smelly cat. But when I shower and then relax into a chair she absolutely must climb the Dan mountain and burrow into my neck and down my shirt collar to get high on my deoderant."

One of ours loves chemical smells so when her dad comes home from work smelling like warehouse chemicals she is all over him like a rash

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm blessed with a non-smelly cat. But when I shower and then relax into a chair she absolutely must climb the Dan mountain and burrow into my neck and down my shirt collar to get high on my deoderant."

Awww!

over a year ago

And this one eats raisins, crisps, pastry, cake - if you're eating it she refuses to feel left out lol

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm blessed with a non-smelly cat. But when I shower and then relax into a chair she absolutely must climb the Dan mountain and burrow into my neck and down my shirt collar to get high on my deoderant.

One of ours loves chemical smells so when her dad comes home from work smelling like warehouse chemicals she is all over him like a rash "

Mine like bleach smells.

If I go swimming and come home with hair smelling of chlorine, my boy cat goes mad. He'll try to get onto my head, or sit on the top of the sofa by my head, and chew my hair. He gets really high on the smell.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Thankfully ours goes outside now,when we first got her she did an absolutely honking one inside,stunk the whole of the downstairs out. Silly me opened the living room window and she flew out of it,she's not allowed out of the front of the house because of the road now,took her hours to come back.

over a year ago

We got 7 ot the little buggers if it's cold and wet won't go outside bloody awful at times

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"And this one eats raisins, crisps, pastry, cake - if you're eating it she refuses to feel left out lol"

One of mine would eat all of those if he could. In the past he's stolen bread, pizza crust, popcorn, cake, scones and all sorts and he desperately tries to get at any chocolate I have, (which is toxic to cats).

They're not allowed tidbits though. They have sensitive stomachs and an upset stomach and a big fluffy, long-haired cat, with big fluffy pantaloons are not a match made in heaven!

By *ittenandthepirateCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

We were round at a friend's house and had just started playing when her pug decided to poo right there in the bedroom...

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

My Cat goes outside to wee but uses her litter tray for number 2`s....

I had another cat who would be out all day and he would nip back home to pee,then be straight off out again

over a year ago

God damm that anti matter. My two go outside, the house always smells good

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"We were round at a friend's house and had just started playing when her pug decided to poo right there in the bedroom..."

My boy cat sits and watches proceedings very intently. His staring has put guys off before now And if I'm making noise and the cat thinks the guy is hurting me, you should see the looks he gives them!

over a year ago

Haha yeah my cat goes mad for cheese and pizza too (and chocolate milk, but I dont let her now).

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"God damm that anti matter. My two go outside, the house always smells good "

I use odour absorbing litter and clean the tray out frequently, so there's only a smell when one has just been to the loo.

over a year ago

Weirdly I have found that the wooden pellet cat litter doesn't produce the amonia smell that catsan does, I've got 3 cats and while they do use the trays for both and cat shite does smell, the pellet litter is surprisingly better at odour absorbing

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Weirdly I have found that the wooden pellet cat litter doesn't produce the amonia smell that catsan does, I've got 3 cats and while they do use the trays for both and cat shite does smell, the pellet litter is surprisingly better at odour absorbing "

The paper pellet ones are excellent. I use Yesterday's News or Fresh News.

As long as you clean the box before the litter is saturated right to the top, (i.e. you scrape back the clean litter and remove the wet litter beneath), it never smells of ammonia.

It also doesn't track (stick to feet and get tramped round the house) as much as most litters do. Even with the great fluffy feet mine have.

By *atEvolutionCouple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Usually too when someone visits. Timing is everything. lol.

over a year ago

"My boy cat sits and watches proceedings very intently."

Mine does this too, but not only that, he meows as soon as I cum. Without fail. It's pretty fucking weird

Is he cheering? congratulating me? Embarrassed?

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"My boy cat sits and watches proceedings very intently.

Mine does this too, but not only that, he meows as soon as I cum. Without fail. It's pretty fucking weird

Is he cheering? congratulating me? Embarrassed? "

Cats are weird!

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Usually too when someone visits. Timing is everything. lol. "

Yup. Every time, without fail.

By * pool 1Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

We have just got a new member 12 weeks old tabby cute, off to the vets we go for the first of the injections, vets asks where did you get it all the usual questions, I say she is a lovely cat and the vet says yes its the first she cat I have saw with a pair of testicals and a micky

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"We have just got a new member 12 weeks old tabby cute, off to the vets we go for the first of the injections, vets asks where did you get it all the usual questions, I say she is a lovely cat and the vet says yes its the first she cat I have saw with a pair of testicals and a micky "

over a year ago

It's nice to see so many crazy cat people in the one place. Though I suppose it makes sense, this being the internet

By *ee Viante OP   Woman
over a year ago

"It's nice to see so many crazy cat people in the one place. Though I suppose it makes sense, this being the internet "

There are more but they're probably in bed.

Goddess Bastet is starting to think she is a cat.

over a year ago

I got a "Crazy cat lady" drinks coaster for my secret santa prezzie this year

over a year ago

"It's nice to see so many crazy cat people in the one place. Though I suppose it makes sense, this being the internet

Goddess Bastet is starting to think she is a cat. "

I have a friend who says she identifies as a cat. She actually meowed aloud by accident when I went down on her. I thought she was taking the piss but she was genuinely embarrassed

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

My old cats had perfect comic timing. ..george especially would come in to the room just at the most inopportune moment and sit watching with a look that said 'your doing it all wrong. ..you should be behind biting the back of her neck...what do I know anyway you have my balls in a jar somewhere. ..important things. ..FEED ME!!!'.

Miss them both so much need new cat/kitten

over a year ago

"She actually meowed aloud by accident when I went down on her."

That's... Kinda hot actually

over a year ago

"and sit watching with a look that said 'your doing it all wrong. ..you should be behind biting the back of her neck...what do I know anyway you have my balls in a jar somewhere. ..important things. ..FEED ME!!!'.

"

Hahahha!

By *xomgxxWoman
over a year ago

manchester

My furry little jelly bean goes out and as soon as he comes in hes straight in his litter tray,so i put his tray in the garden and he must of invited his friend to use it.

Arghhh.

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

"It's nice to see so many crazy cat people in the one place. Though I suppose it makes sense, this being the internet

Goddess Bastet is starting to think she is a cat.

I have a friend who says she identifies as a cat. She actually meowed aloud by accident when I went down on her. I thought she was taking the piss but she was genuinely embarrassed "

'You made a woman meow?' Best line on a film...when harry met sally

over a year ago

"She actually meowed aloud by accident when I went down on her.

That's... Kinda hot actually "

Not gonna lie, it didn't dissuade me

over a year ago

"I have a friend who says she identifies as a cat. She actually meowed aloud by accident when I went down on her. I thought she was taking the piss but she was genuinely embarrassed

'You made a woman meow?' Best line on a film...when harry met sally "

I have a special kinda tongue for that sort of thing. Long, rough and acrobatic

over a year ago

I'm cat sitting my parents' cat, that infamous Lily the Lou, when they go on holiday in a few months. Thankfully she always goes outside unless the weather's really crap because I hate cleaning the litter tray

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I use the clumping litter and I've never smelt her wee... the poo on the other hand... she only ever covers it if she goes when I'm out. If I'm in, she leaves it perched on the top cause she knows I'm up to flush it as soon as the whiff reaches my nose!!

over a year ago

"I decided I need a bit of me time today and decided to pamper my feet a bit. I did the usual of trimming and filing my nails and smoothing any hard skin and then decided to put on some deep moisturising boot things I have, which are filled with gel stuff.

So, there I am, parked on the sofa with a coffee, with my feet up and the boot things on. They're tea tree and peppermint and the room smells lovely.

I'd been there maybe 2 minutes and was just beginning to relax when one of my furry hooligans heads into the litter box and evacuates some extremely hazardous material.

The room no longer smells of tea tree and peppermint, and I can't get up to clean up the stink because I have gel-filled plastic booties on!

I love them dearly but either their sense of timing or their sense of humour sucks!"

You have a litter tray in the living room

over a year ago

"I decided I need a bit of me time today and decided to pamper my feet a bit. I did the usual of trimming and filing my nails and smoothing any hard skin and then decided to put on some deep moisturising boot things I have, which are filled with gel stuff.

I love them dearly but either their sense of timing or their sense of humour sucks!"

I have 5 cats, all crazy! Lol

over a year ago

This is why i couldnt have pets the only poop i clean up is my own . I didnt even do poopy nappies if i could help it

over a year ago

Mines like a shadow when I go the toilet he goes the toilet when I'm in the bath he's on the toilet looking and when I'm cooking he wants feeding and tapping on the bedroom door at 5:30 who needs a alarm clock oh and only drinks out of a cold water tap!!! Haha!

over a year ago

I love them dearly but either their sense of timing or their sense of humour sucks!

I have 5 cats, all crazy! Lol "

crazy cat woman lol

over a year ago

One of ours is very old and has a habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

We had a threesome in the lounge. The cat parked herself in the middle of the lounge floor. When we stopped for a break, she was still there. Completely unperturbed by all the goings on around her!

Sarah

Post new Message to Thread