Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet at premier Inn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had meets at travelodge.

What are premier Inn like?

Can you get people into your room ok for a couple of hours?

Or are they really strict?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had meets at travelodge.

Or are they really strict? "

Easy as pie , had lots

over a year ago

Proper comfy beds

over a year ago

We had a meet at the Premier Inn once. We had no problem getting others into or out of our rooms

over a year ago

Simple, the key is confidence, don't lurk around looking shady and you'll be fine.

over a year ago

"Simple, the key is confidence, don't lurk around looking shady and you'll be fine."

Damn was planning on standing in reception in a rainmac and dark glasses, looking suspicious.

Thanks all.

Does it vary from hotel to hotel or they all roughly the same?

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

The one near me is a nightmare as it's situated right near a swinging night club

over a year ago

Never had a problem with premier inns ...the one near chams is very laid back and relaxed ,in fact I'm pretty sure they put us party goers close together for convenience

over a year ago

I find that TL are more likely to have security doors off the lobby, but with Premier Inns you can generally go to door

Most have a pub attached to them now, so why not meet at the bar and head to the room together

Unless you're having an orgy

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Book a family or quad room. They sleep up to four people so no problems with having company.

And the beds are kingsize and comfy.

over a year ago

If you tell premier inn that you didn't have a good night's sleep they have to refund you! ! They can't prove otherwise

over a year ago

"If you tell premier inn that you didn't have a good night's sleep they have to refund you! ! They can't prove otherwise "

Even if they state that they are close to a busy road so could be noisy?

over a year ago

"If you tell premier inn that you didn't have a good night's sleep they have to refund you! ! They can't prove otherwise

"

Yep..you say the bed was uncomfortable!

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"If you tell premier inn that you didn't have a good night's sleep they have to refund you! ! They can't prove otherwise

Yep..you say the bed was uncomfortable!"

Just make sure your tongue is well hidden in your cheek cos their mattresses are £525 a pop! I was going to buy two for my new place.... till I saw the price!

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Can only go on my experience with both in my area:- Premier Inn seem that little bit more 'discreet' actually. Travelodge in town centres where there's a club scene are quite hot on spotting when there's more than two people heading for a room. Clubbers try to get 'good value' when they all want to share a room!

A crowd of us met up in Maidstone a couple of years back for a social. Everyone wanted to turn it into a meet and retired to the Travelodge in the town centre where some of us were staying.

It took the management about ten minutes to knock on the door when there were about 16-17 of us in the room! Got told we were being 'very naughty'... if only they knew.....

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

As a youth, I worked nights for Travelodge. I can safely say that unless you were planning murder, I couldn't have given less of a shit what you did in your room.

over a year ago

Bloody Lenny Henry keeps turning up!

over a year ago

Just make sure your tongue is well hidden in your cheek cos their mattresses are £525 a pop! I was going to buy two for my new place.... till I saw the price!"

For the amount of time in your life you use your mattress £525 isn't a bad price! In fact it works out very cheap per hour. You pay a shitload more for a car yet spend a lot, lot less time in it.

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Just make sure your tongue is well hidden in your cheek cos their mattresses are £525 a pop! I was going to buy two for my new place.... till I saw the price!

For the amount of time in your life you use your mattress £525 isn't a bad price! In fact it works out very cheap per hour. You pay a shitload more for a car yet spend a lot, lot less time in it. "

Very true... and have to admit they're one of the best I've ever slept on/in.

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

"As a youth, I worked nights for Travelodge. I can safely say that unless you were planning murder, I couldn't have given less of a shit what you did in your room. "

Wish you'd been working at the one in Maidstone about three years ago! We were on the point of a bloody good orgy! Lol!

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Just make sure your tongue is well hidden in your cheek cos their mattresses are £525 a pop! I was going to buy two for my new place.... till I saw the price!"

Worth every penny if you ask me!! I always sleep like a log in their beds!!! Where do you buy them from???

over a year ago

there great with cyclists and bikes

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Hereford

"As a youth, I worked nights for Travelodge. I can safely say that unless you were planning murder, I couldn't have given less of a shit what you did in your room.

Wish you'd been working at the one in Maidstone about three years ago! We were on the point of a bloody good orgy! Lol! "

I had a space in the laundry room where I had a kip, and had a smoke in the lobby...as long as you didn't interfere with those, and/or you weren't d*unk and giving me shit, then I honestly wouldn't have cared.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Worth every penny if you ask me!! I always sleep like a log in their beds!!! Where do you buy them from??? "

They're made by Hypnos, if I remember correctly.

I don't know which mattress from the Hypnos range they actually use.

I had a Hypnos Orthos before my current mattress. It was a really great mattress, although as it was an orthopaedic one, it was very firm.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

you dont want to meet at a premier in - they are shit. Spend £10 more and get a better hotel

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

and as a swinger - I cannot believer you haven't broken your premier cherry, forget the above - book it they are great!

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

The Hypnos beds and mattresses used by Premier Inn are available to buy from the Premier Inn website. There is a Hypnos section in the FAQ which gives all the details.

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"The Hypnos beds and mattresses used by Premier Inn are available to buy from the Premier Inn website. There is a Hypnos section in the FAQ which gives all the details."

!

Thanks for the heads up on the mattresses DV.

Travelodge beds seem more prone to squeeking and wobbling when being field tested. Premiers beds are just the business

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

if your going as a couple get 2 key cards and let the other one have a key we have never had a problem

over a year ago

I used to work for Premier Inn in one of their busy town centre ones, I used to turn a blind eye to what was going on, unless a guest complained. Complaints were very rare though as the queues to ask for a quick room on a weekend night were large to say the least

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

If you book premiere inn a single is the price for the room .i.e. can you have someone else in the room without getting in trouble?

over a year ago

"If you book premiere inn a single is the price for the room .i.e. can you have someone else in the room without getting in trouble?"

Usually the price for 2 people is the same and you don't have to name the second person. Just get 2 keys or meet in the bar area. When checking in just say they are arriving a bit later

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

"If you book premiere inn a single is the price for the room .i.e. can you have someone else in the room without getting in trouble?

Usually the price for 2 people is the same and you don't have to name the second person. Just get 2 keys or meet in the bar area. When checking in just say they are arriving a bit later "

By *appyguy17Man
over a year ago

walthamstow

I stayed in a premier inn a couple of weeks ago.......had a nice time there with a friend of mine....no hassle going in and out......and for the money the hotel was excellent x

By *tep121Man
over a year ago

manchester

They can be fussy, depends on who's working n what they are like. They don't usually mind if your considerate to your neighbours

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

"If you book premiere inn a single is the price for the room .i.e. can you have someone else in the room without getting in trouble?

Usually the price for 2 people is the same and you don't have to name the second person. Just get 2 keys or meet in the bar area. When checking in just say they are arriving a bit later "

Err... not sure how long ago you worked for them, but on the mobile version of their website it won't accept the booking if you put the number of adults as '2', but don't fill in the second name... had this happen twice in the last 4-5 weeks. Could be a recent update..

over a year ago

Only ever spent one night at premiere inn , I found it dirty and smelly and down right scruffy , never go there again

over a year ago

Or are they really strict?

Only ever spent one night at premiere inn , I found it dirty and smelly and down right scruffy , never go there again "

I've stayed in a lot of Premier Inns. I have never found one to be anything less than spotless, and I'm very picky.

over a year ago

Usually the price for 2 people is the same and you don't have to name the second person. Just get 2 keys or meet in the bar area. When checking in just say they are arriving a bit later

Err... not sure how long ago you worked for them, but on the mobile version of their website it won't accept the booking if you put the number of adults as '2', but don't fill in the second name... had this happen twice in the last 4-5 weeks. Could be a recent update.."

Strange, I booked one a couple of weeks ago and they didn't ask for that info

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Err... not sure how long ago you worked for them, but on the mobile version of their website it won't accept the booking if you put the number of adults as '2', but don't fill in the second name... had this happen twice in the last 4-5 weeks. Could be a recent update.."

I've stayed in a Premier Inn twice in last 6 weeks & never been asked for other person's name when booking or checking in - just car reg for car park

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Err... not sure how long ago you worked for them, but on the mobile version of their website it won't accept the booking if you put the number of adults as '2', but don't fill in the second name... had this happen twice in the last 4-5 weeks. Could be a recent update..

Strange, I booked one a couple of weeks ago and they didn't ask for that info "

Wonder if it's a 'different phone' thing..??? The PC version of the website doesn't ask for it though... ? Intriguing...

By *an and wifeyCouple
over a year ago

n lincs

Surely you have paid for the room so if you want to entertain guests is entirely up to you

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

"Surely you have paid for the room so if you want to entertain guests is entirely up to you "

You might find it's a health and safety thing... wouldn't surprise me... Knowing who's in the building in case of fire and all that....? Who knows....

Post new Message to Thread