Jump to newest

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Lack of sleep!

That's what makes me crabbit.

I'm an eight hour a night girl.

I've been that way since I was wee.

If I don't get enough sleep I'm crabbit.

Today I feel rubbish. Pulling an all nighter on Saturday and consuming four bottles of wine between two seemed like such a good idea at the time. I felt okay yesterday but today I've got that PMT type rage and I could cheerfully slap someone. It's Tuesday and I fully intend to be in bed by 9pm tonight!

Next time you hear me saying I'm going on a bender, can someone bump this thread please?!

So what makes you grumpy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fucking pmt and the most painfully spotty chin ever. Makes me really Fucking grumpy.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Fucking pmt and the most painfully spotty chin ever. Makes me really Fucking grumpy."

I feel you... I woke up this morning with a pluke right on the end of my nose and my day just went from bad to worse. I don't even have PMT yet. I'm 42 and I have a spot. Fuckers!

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Ignorance, and d*unk people when your sober lol.

Sleep wise I am used to it by now, I suffer sleep apnea so rarely get more than about 4/5 hours a night

over a year ago

My job. If I am really not liking my job I tend to get in a mood. A bad mood. I usually warn Marc that I'm going to be in a mood, and then I try to jack off to relieve the pressure.

Estate Agents. I fucking hate estate agents. I hate them. Anytime I have to deal with them, it is only because something stressful is happening and since they are shit at their jobs, I tend to get even more stressed and frustrated.

**No offense to any estate agents on the forums. I'm having a bad day.**

-Courtney

over a year ago

"Fucking pmt and the most painfully spotty chin ever. Makes me really Fucking grumpy.

I feel you... I woke up this morning with a pluke right on the end of my nose and my day just went from bad to worse. I don't even have PMT yet. I'm 42 and I have a spot. Fuckers! "

Yeah what is that all about? My chin is more spot than chin....my mother lied when she said that spots were a teenage thing and they would go when i got older. No they Fucking don't!! Grrrrr

over a year ago

"Ignorance, and d*unk people when your sober lol.

Sleep wise I am used to it by now, I suffer sleep apnea so rarely get more than about 4/5 hours a night"

Sober people when you're d*unk can be pretty annoying too...

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

People who talk about you behind your back or grass you in to the boss. Why can't they just say what they have to to your face.

over a year ago

Sleep wise I am used to it by now, I suffer sleep apnea so rarely get more than about 4/5 hours a night

Sober people when you're d*unk can be pretty annoying too..."

They are far worse than d*unk people..at least d*unk people will eventually pass out so you can do amusing things to them, sober people just Bitch and tut and look disapprovingly at you

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"People who talk about you behind your back or grass you in to the boss. Why can't they just say what they have to to your face. "

Yeah... I've had one of those today too. I console myself with the fact they have an unfortunate manner and no balls.

over a year ago

Sober people when you're d*unk can be pretty annoying too...

They are far worse than d*unk people..at least d*unk people will eventually pass out so you can do amusing things to them, sober people just Bitch and tut and look disapprovingly at you"

And remember. They remember. And talk all disapprovingly the next day. At tut. And do the I told you so thing. Pfft to sober people.

over a year ago

lazy arses at work - when half the staff running themselves ragged and others doing the absolute minimum -

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Things. People. Miscellaneous. Think that about covers it. And pavement dawdlers.

over a year ago

Not having a queue of local women wanting to fuck me - I've been grumpy a lot

over a year ago

"Fucking pmt and the most painfully spotty chin ever. Makes me really Fucking grumpy."

Yep, me too. I have been a pissy cow all day. My stomach looks like a fecking beach ball. I hate, hate HATE pmt.

And middle lane drivers on the motorway...they really piss me off too!

A x

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

Bus service running late is my main crabbit at the moment...my one to work is shocking!!!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

My job. Puts me on right downer. Not much to add really...my job is complete shite!!

over a year ago

Fucking idiots at work. I'm surrounded by morons. And the building was wobbling in the wind and making me feel nauseous. Thank fuck I'm not in the office tomorrow.

over a year ago

PMT

tired

Hungry

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Not much

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"Lack of sleep!

Today I feel rubbish. Pulling an all nighter on Saturday and consuming four bottles of wine between two seemed like such a good idea at the time. I felt okay yesterday but today I've got that PMT type rage and I could cheerfully slap someone. It's Tuesday and I fully intend to be in bed by 9pm tonight!

Next time you hear me saying I'm going on a bender, can someone bump this thread please?!

"

You in bed yet Dirtygirl? It's gone 9 now.

By *irtyGirl OP   Woman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Lack of sleep!

You in bed yet Dirtygirl? It's gone 9 now. "

I'm just about to go. I was going to watch Silent Witness but I'm not!

over a year ago

Lack of sleep for me too. Everyone in work knows when I'm tired but I do tell them that I'm tired and crabbit and not to talk to me

over a year ago

Getting stuck behind someone doing 40 in a 60 limit gets my back up. Of course not the hgv vehicles as that is the legal limit for them.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Looking after children with a banging hangover.

But then I only had myself to blame

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

Combination of several things

Lack of food

Lack of sleep

And selfish idiots

And if I've had a drink ouch mouth break seems to fail

Fortunately for me to get all of these has only ever happened twice in my life time

over a year ago

"Things. People. Miscellaneous. Think that about covers it. And pavement dawdlers."

I read that as 'pavement dwarves" & thought WTF are they?!

need to stop skim reading stuff, it's an annoying habit I have.

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

The retards I work with, in a supervisory role.

I only need to turn up to a job to know what things I will be reporting them for, worse bit is they do the stupid things and then some.

By *layalongCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My mother in law... She's a cunt

over a year ago

My partners parents, pair of cunts.

Lack of sleep

Ignorance

Mind games