Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Number of blowjob/muff-dive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from the earlier threads about sexual partners. A lot of people were debating whether this should include oral/handjobs/fingering. The consensus was no, so here is a thread dedicated to the number of people you have sexual relations with but not actually put it in/had it put in you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hmm. I don't know, only about an extra 3 or so on top of those I've actually had full sex with. I figure if you're going to suck then off you might as well go the whole hog.

By *oodmessMan
over a year ago

yumsville

I only ever had one gf that was a dry humper - dont know if that counts

over a year ago

"Hmm. I don't know, only about an extra 3 or so on top of those I've actually had full sex with. I figure if you're going to suck then off you might as well go the whole hog. "

To be fair if I was lucky enough to have a sexual encounter with you I'd want to go all the way too

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

I'm usually not really bothered with going the whole hog too much.... If it happens great but there's always other things I'd rather do.....

over a year ago

Some times in a club it's nice just to have a bj here or finger a lady there especially when in a couples room and there is a full blown orgy going on can be body's every where

Post new Message to Thread