Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sometimes it's hard to be a woman....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Morning all. Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that I inadvertently offend at the momentl (very unlike me I know!)..but I am suffering with PMT in monumental proportions. I'm like a bear with a sore head. I nearly murdered a man this morning for letting me out in front of him....irrational doesn't even come close!! And please don't ask me how I am as I'm likely to burst into tears.

Everyone and everything is really irritating....even my own skin. In fact, I wish I could rip it off!! Especially my chin. I have never known an eruption of spots like it. Well actually my chin is more like one massive painful lump with various pus outlets

I'm so bloated I look like I'm wearing one of those Sumo wrestler suits....it's got to the point that I wish mother nature would just pay me a visit to make it all stop......

Hopefully normality will be restored in the next day or 2 but until then I cannot be held responsible for my behaviour.

So, ladies of fab. I'd appreciate your coping strategies for this difficult time. My ideal would be to hide under the duvet with an endless supply of chocolate and wine until it all goes away but sadly Work, family and life goes on, so that option isn't possible. And that really fucks me off too! Obviously.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I was nearly horribly unkind to a nurse who suggested I ate a "nice yogurt" instead of chocolate when I was suffering from pmt.

The only cure is age I fear. Then you can permanently be a stroppy old bag and everyone "understands"...bastards

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you think that's bad... Just wait til the menopause comes knocking

over a year ago

"If you think that's bad... Just wait til the menopause comes knocking "

I have plans to become a man before then

over a year ago

how you feeling ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If you think that's bad... Just wait til the menopause comes knocking

I have plans to become a man before then "

Nooo, menopause is a doddle for some of us and so convenient, you can blame it for so many things

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I take anti-depressants & prescription painkillers for half the month. I start with symptoms as soon as I ovulate. I am vile - have been known to nearly stab the ex with a steak knife.

Try avoiding caffeine of any sort xx

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Drugs!

I've suffered exactly that for many years. I stopped taking the pill at 35 and went to an implant and then gave up on that too. After that the pmt was even more horrendous. It was lasting three weeks so I felt something resembling normal for approximately one week out of four.

Eventually I went to see my doctor and she prescribed Prozac and I'm not kidding, it's been like an instant fix. No more emotional cripple, no more irrational rage, no more feeling like hibernating so as not to inflict my shitty mood on anyone else.

I can't recommend it highly enough. I've not cried for months. Not that I'm emotionally numb, I have blubbed at a movie but I'm no longer feeling the horror that I was feeling. I guess it won't work for everyone but I feel as close to normal as is possible for a bit of a weirdo.

over a year ago

" how you feeling ? "

Fuck off!!!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I feel your pain

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

try looking on the bright side.

over a year ago

I think what makes it harder for me is that i don't always suffer with it. It's quite rare for me to be this bad so i don't really think about going to the doctor with it....meh....I'm Just being a wuss aren't I??

over a year ago

" how you feeling ?

Fuck off!!! "

puts some money in the box

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Morning all. Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that I inadvertently offend at the momentl (very unlike me I know!)..but I am suffering with PMT in monumental proportions. I'm like a bear with a sore head. I nearly murdered a man this morning for letting me out in front of him....irrational doesn't even come close!! And please don't ask me how I am as I'm likely to burst into tears.

Everyone and everything is really irritating....even my own skin. In fact, I wish I could rip it off!! Especially my chin. I have never known an eruption of spots like it. Well actually my chin is more like one massive painful lump with various pus outlets

I'm so bloated I look like I'm wearing one of those Sumo wrestler suits....it's got to the point that I wish mother nature would just pay me a visit to make it all stop......

Hopefully normality will be restored in the next day or 2 but until then I cannot be held responsible for my behaviour.

So, ladies of fab. I'd appreciate your coping strategies for this difficult time. My ideal would be to hide under the duvet with an endless supply of chocolate and wine until it all goes away but sadly Work, family and life goes on, so that option isn't possible. And that really fucks me off too! Obviously. "

I have female hormone problems at the moment too, albeit different ones to yours.

Feel better soon. At least you know it's only temporary and will be short-lived.

over a year ago

Nooo, menopause is a doddle for some of us and so convenient, you can blame it for so many things "

Mine is a distant memory now so I'm looking back in a nostalgic kind of way ... But it was worse for me than pmt ever was!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I think what makes it harder for me is that i don't always suffer with it. It's quite rare for me to be this bad so i don't really think about going to the doctor with it....meh....I'm Just being a wuss aren't I?? "

I wouldn't say you are a wuss some months im happy as Larry other months I could literally murder someone I went to the doctors once and they said it will get better after I have a child...right let me just get up the duff

over a year ago

"I think what makes it harder for me is that i don't always suffer with it. It's quite rare for me to be this bad so i don't really think about going to the doctor with it....meh....I'm Just being a wuss aren't I??

I wouldn't say you are a wuss some months im happy as Larry other months I could literally murder someone I went to the doctors once and they said it will get better after I have a child...right let me just get up the duff "

I've had 2....it didn't help. Although it did with the cramps i used to get. Now that used to be unbearable some months.. .so thank heaven for small mercies

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

At the moment all I'm seeing is pregnant women and I don't know because I'm due on but it's really affecting me at the moment...I do seriously need to get a grip

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"I think what makes it harder for me is that i don't always suffer with it. It's quite rare for me to be this bad so i don't really think about going to the doctor with it....meh....I'm Just being a wuss aren't I??

I wouldn't say you are a wuss some months im happy as Larry other months I could literally murder someone I went to the doctors once and they said it will get better after I have a child...right let me just get up the duff "

What?! That's an outrageously presumptuous thing to say And really not helpful if you're broody but not in a position to have a child

What if the woman doesn't want a child?

My gast is flabbered.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Nooo, menopause is a doddle for some of us and so convenient, you can blame it for so many things

Mine is a distant memory now so I'm looking back in a nostalgic kind of way ... But it was worse for me than pmt ever was! "

Yes I know people who found it very difficult. I had a mirena coil through mine which could have made a huge difference . I do sympathise with people who had it tough

over a year ago

Oh my heart goes out to you. I used to suffer terribly. I tried everything that was suggested but nothing helped.

The only thing that has helped is anti depressants and the mini pill. I don't have periods anymore which helps with the symptoms. I still can get a bit moody but nothing like you are feeling right now.

There is a progesterone only tablet that you can take alongside your normal contraceptive that stops your periods and can help with the symptoms.

It may sound mad but exercise is really good too. Just a 30 min walk per day is good. Not now obviously but when you've finished this period you could start then and should help with the next one.

Hope this helps and the way your feeling passes soon. HUGS

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"try looking on the bright side. "

Are you actually trying to get hurt?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 10:32:33]

over a year ago

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

I wouldn't say you are a wuss some months im happy as Larry other months I could literally murder someone I went to the doctors once and they said it will get better after I have a child...right let me just get up the duff

What?! That's an outrageously presumptuous thing to say And really not helpful if you're broody but not in a position to have a child

My gast is flabbered."

It doesn't help I'm going through a really hard time after turning 36 and the pressures from people because they know I want kids it's a tough one for me at the moment...ahh well what will be will be

over a year ago

"try looking on the bright side.

Are you actually trying to get hurt? "

I thought i did very well not to snap at that one

over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

It doesn't help I'm going through a really hard time after turning 36 and the pressures from people because they know I want kids it's a tough one for me at the moment...ahh well what will be will be "

Aww cheeks, you have it much tougher than I. You are quite at liberty to slap my face and tell me to shut up and get on with it. I've tried doing it myself but i threatened to punch my face in.....

over a year ago

#puts hand down trousers, cups balls a d whispers thank you

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

It doesn't help I'm going through a really hard time after turning 36 and the pressures from people because they know I want kids it's a tough one for me at the moment...ahh well what will be will be

Aww cheeks, you have it much tougher than I. You are quite at liberty to slap my face and tell me to shut up and get on with it. I've tried doing it myself but i threatened to punch my face in....."

Nah I don't want to do that I'm just a hormonal emotional mess at the moment

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

It doesn't help I'm going through a really hard time after turning 36 and the pressures from people because they know I want kids it's a tough one for me at the moment...ahh well what will be will be "

I really can sympathise. I've never wanted kids and I feel very lucky not to have had that pressure.

Oddly though, now I am getting to the stage where it's too late, I sometimes wonder what the point of my life has been, since I haven't had kids, (which I know is daft). So many of my friends lives revolve around their kids though and I don't feel that sense of purpose. I feel guilty my mum doesn't have grandchildren too. I know she'd love them. And now I'm her only child it hurts that bit more.

over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

Aww cheeks, you have it much tougher than I. You are quite at liberty to slap my face and tell me to shut up and get on with it. I've tried doing it myself but i threatened to punch my face in.....

Nah I don't want to do that I'm just a hormonal emotional mess at the moment "

Actually a good wrestle often helps with the aggression side. ..Mr seduction has been known to attack and try to pin me to the bed. A good struggle sometimes makes me feel better....watch out Clem

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

Aww cheeks, you have it much tougher than I. You are quite at liberty to slap my face and tell me to shut up and get on with it. I've tried doing it myself but i threatened to punch my face in....."

I don't think that you are suffering is less important. Just different.

Nobody should have to get on with feeling so shit. If men suffered PMS it would be taken far more seriously and would be treated as a medical problem, rather than something normal for women, which they should just get on with, quietly.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

Nobody should have to get on with feeling so shit. If men suffered PMS it would be taken far more seriously and would be treated as a medical problem, rather than something normal for women, which they should just get on with, quietly."

It is now treated seriously I mean there have been women who have got off with murder as they had been diagnosed with PMS disorder or whatever it is called..

over a year ago

The Minerva coil helped my hormones loads.

Exercise helps me and just having a good cry, if I feel the need. I know when I'm irrational as the guys I work with give each other knowing looks. I think it helps working with all men, as they can make me laugh even when I feel like doing the opposite.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

All you ladies. It's self, self, self! I bet you don't even care about how men feel!

(Please forgive me for taking the piss.)

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

I was told it would all be better after having children - by a locum who hadn't read the part in my notes where it said I couldn't have them!!!

Anyway, I was just about to start IVF when I got pregnant naturally after giving up smoking & losing a lot of weight. Took another 5 years to get caught again.

My endometriosis hasn't got better after children, in fact it's got worse! I just have to manage it better with drugs, hot baths & hot water bottles & reduce carb intake & no coffee - I can't take a week off work every month like I did school.

My periods are very heavy & even though I've always been regular every 28 days due to pull & 7 days long just lately they are 9 days long & every 3-4 weeks.

I've been told I have to try the Mirena before anything else will be considered. I just want the hysterectomy I was offered at 30!!

over a year ago

I'm sorry, OP. I imagine it must be really difficult. I don't really suffer in this way. Sometimes I can be a bit of a bitch when I get bad cramps but my hormones don't change me much. I feel for you.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"#puts hand down trousers, cups balls a d whispers thank you"

Looking forward to your prostate exam?

over a year ago

"The Minerva coil helped my hormones loads.

Exercise helps me and just having a good cry, if I feel the need. I know when I'm irrational as the guys I work with give each other knowing looks. I think it helps working with all men, as they can make me laugh even when I feel like doing the opposite.

"

I have the mirena coil...actually it's due to be replaced....i wonder if this is having an effect?...

over a year ago

I take evening primrose oil for swollen and painful breasts,it really helps and one less thing to aggravate you. I've had a hysterectomy and still bleed monthly and have pms symptoms. Keeping calm with my grandchildren around is extremely difficult.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I have the mirena coil...actually it's due to be replaced....i wonder if this is having an effect?..."

It's entirely possible, yes.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

My gast is flabbered.

Nobody should have to get on with feeling so shit. If men suffered PMS it would be taken far more seriously and would be treated as a medical problem, rather than something normal for women, which they should just get on with, quietly.

It is now treated seriously I mean there have been women who have got off with murder as they had been diagnosed with PMS disorder or whatever it is called.. "

Sometimes it is. A lot of doctors are still very dismissive, unfortunately.

over a year ago

I've had 2....it didn't help. Although it did with the cramps i used to get. Now that used to be unbearable some months.. .so thank heaven for small mercies "

Doc's tried that line with me too - rubbish.

I had three, still really bad.

I fear as already said, only age will help. I had endometrial ablation so no more periods, but still get moody and depressed. Good luck, avoid caffeine but go for wine and chocs!

over a year ago

Speak to your Dr and this helps me ,get a cushion or a punch bag (non human)and hit the crap out of it .only thing that stops me from committing murder

over a year ago

Could be worse you could have man flu.

over a year ago

Isn't that a Tammy wynette song ? sometimes its hard to be a woman ,sometimes I need a man that's hard etc

over a year ago

"Could be worse you could have man flu. "

I heard recently that man flu is a real thing lol. It's something to do with temperature and men get literally do feel it worse

over a year ago

"Isn't that a Tammy wynette song ? sometimes its hard to be a woman ,sometimes I need a man that's hard etc "

Got part of it right and we won't mention the singing

Noticed my last few periods have started with the full moon so got that crazyness on top of pms

over a year ago

"Could be worse you could have man flu.

I heard recently that man flu is a real thing lol. It's something to do with temperature and men get literally do feel it worse "

I'd still rather be a man than a woman though. Women have my empathy

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Could be worse you could have man flu.

I heard recently that man flu is a real thing lol. It's something to do with temperature and men get literally do feel it worse "

It's to do with oestrogen if I remember rightly.

I think the findings said oestrogen gives women more resistance than men have so women are more likely to get fewer and milder infections.

It doesn't mean women can't get a bad infection, or that men always get it worse.

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I am with you and have been since Sunday, but I know tomorrow be fine. I feel an alcholic beverage coming on tonight as I have killed no one and I am in massive pain too.

over a year ago

" I was nearly horribly unkind to a nurse who suggested I ate a "nice yogurt" instead of chocolate when I was suffering from pmt.

The only cure is age I fear. Then you can permanently be a stroppy old bag and everyone "understands"...bastards "

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

" I was nearly horribly unkind to a nurse who suggested I ate a "nice yogurt" instead of chocolate when I was suffering from pmt.

The only cure is age I fear. Then you can permanently be a stroppy old bag and everyone "understands"...bastards "

Only nearly? Wow, that is real restraint! I don't think I could have held my tongue.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Incidentally, how old does one have to be to be allowed to be a stroppy old bag?

over a year ago

I agree with that, try living with a woman with menopause...they's no support from the NHS for either of you

over a year ago

Ugh! I've got the zits too. One near the corner of my mouth has its own pulse. The irrational rage has all but disappeared since starting sertraline (for unrelated reasons) in December though, which is a rather nice bonus.

By *ingle Beds LassWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

It just keeps getting better and better lol

over a year ago

Have you tried a bracing walk in the country?

(Puts on tin hat and hides in nuclear bunker)

over a year ago

"Incidentally, how old does one have to be to be allowed to be a stroppy old bag?

"

Going by my daughters mood this weekend...14

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Incidentally, how old does one have to be to be allowed to be a stroppy old bag?

Going by my daughters mood this weekend...14"

Excellent. I feel absolutely justified at 42 then.

Besides, at 42 I am the answer to life, the universe and everything, so I can't possibly be wrong anyway.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

.......and they're discussing giving these people guns on the front line?

over a year ago

Going by my daughters mood this weekend...14

Excellent. I feel absolutely justified at 42 then.

Besides, at 42 I am the answer to life, the universe and everything, so I can't possibly be wrong anyway.

"

Ooooh me too

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Peggy Lee - I'm A Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vphvY09A254

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

".......and they're discussing giving these people guns on the front line? "

You are pushing your luck

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

".......and they're discussing giving these people guns on the front line?

You are pushing your luck "

Poke's Dee with long stick.

over a year ago

I'm one of the lucky ones. No pmt no mood swings and now no periods

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

".......and they're discussing giving these people guns on the front line?

You are pushing your luck

Poke's Dee with long stick. "

It's not me that has PMS.

But still, if you want to end up doing an impressive of a lollipop, you're heading the right way.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

On the top trump theme....

If you think that's bad........

I've a n appointment with a Dr this afternoon who wants to stick a finger or three up my one way tunnel... And that's a first.. ..

over a year ago

"#puts hand down trousers, cups balls a d whispers thank you

Looking forward to your prostate exam? "

Now that's just plain cruel

over a year ago

I got told the same ting about it getting better after you've had a baby by two different doctors it utterly pissed me off.

I don't think that gp's take it seriously at all, after suffering the worse period of my life recently and going to the doctors 4 times just being told to wait and see what next month brings

over a year ago

"Morning all. Firstly I'd like to apologise to anyone that I inadvertently offend at the momentl (very unlike me I know!)..but I am suffering with PMT in monumental proportions. I'm like a bear with a sore head. I nearly murdered a man this morning for letting me out in front of him....irrational doesn't even come close!! And please don't ask me how I am as I'm likely to burst into tears.

So, ladies of fab. I'd appreciate your coping strategies for this difficult time. My ideal would be to hide under the duvet with an endless supply of chocolate and wine until it all goes away but sadly Work, family and life goes on, so that option isn't possible. And that really fucks me off too! Obviously. "

My solution would be to be able to go to bed and sleep for a week and wake up and everything was fine. Sadly this isn't an option for the same reasons as yours.

Sorry I'm not of much help and hope you are back to you're old self soon.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"#puts hand down trousers, cups balls a d whispers thank you

Looking forward to your prostate exam?

Now that's just plain cruel "

Sometimes it's hard being a bloke, . Not like a bloke complains when he's feeling a bit off it.. is it..

over a year ago

I try physical activity followed by a long hot bath and bed. With painkillers xx

over a year ago

At least the ladies don't have to shave their faces every day.

And for my next impression; Usain Bolt..........

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's a woman's worst Nitemare but just b positive n hope this helps n I'm not being bad .

over a year ago

Reduce your caffeine intake (if you consume it) and take krill oil - the only thing that helps me after decades of monthly misery. Others swear by B vitamins and evening primrose oil, they did nothing for me. Take exercise (a walk outside if possible) every day, get enough sleep and try to avoid scheduling stressful events for the week before a period.

At 42, you are possibly entering perimenopause, a period of hormonal upheavallasting several years as your ovaries go first into overdrive and then gradually shut down, so finding an approach that works for you is well worth doing.

over a year ago

"Reduce your caffeine intake (if you consume it) and take krill oil - the only thing that helps me after decades of monthly misery. Others swear by B vitamins and evening primrose oil, they did nothing for me. Take exercise (a walk outside if possible) every day, get enough sleep and try to avoid scheduling stressful events for the week before a period.

At 42, you are possibly entering perimenopause, a period of hormonal upheavallasting several years as your ovaries go first into overdrive and then gradually shut down, so finding an approach that works for you is well worth doing."

Argh! Why does no one tell you about these things? This is the first I've ever heard the term perimenopause! I've Googled it and you may well be right.

I have an appointment to replace my coil next month so will speak to the Dr then. Thanks all for your input. It's nice to know I'm not suffering alone. ...well i think those around me are suffering more

over a year ago

the only thing i hve is bad skin - well its gotten all sensitve to many things again like i did in my 20s - (btw i love my concealer these days and colour in my face daily) - im 53 and no signs of anything else- im hoping that the monthlies will just stop - i rarely feel cold so not sure if im hot or not - (defo no night sweats ive heard about) - never had pmt bar sore boobs the day before im due on and that was prekids - so im a lucky cow i know - my friends keep telling me it will catch up with me -

over a year ago

I am so waiting for my period it's driving me nuts I will probably be a stone heavier by the time it visits grrrrrrrrrr and hot flushes suck it's trying to cool down when your having one . On the plus side I am always very horny lol xxxx

over a year ago

This is exactly why women shouldn't be paid as much as men. And certainly shouldn't be in positions of responsibility! Imagine if scarlet seduction was a road traffic police officer in this mood! . Or if you were in charge of a company, would you be happy to pay a woman 4 weeks pay when she can only operate properly for 3 weeks?!! . I know i wouldn't!

over a year ago

"This is exactly why women shouldn't be paid as much as men. And certainly shouldn't be in positions of responsibility! Imagine if scarlet seduction was a road traffic police officer in this mood! . Or if you were in charge of a company, would you be happy to pay a woman 4 weeks pay when she can only operate properly for 3 weeks?!! . I know i wouldn't! "

Oh someone had better not come home without wine and chocolate

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

I'm sorry for laughing, but I remember those days only to well. For me those days are now a thing of the past, but I remember almost murdering my husband once when he told me pull myself together as it was all in my head!!!!! So close to sticking the bread knife in his chest. Lol xx

over a year ago

Oh yes

over a year ago

I feel for you OP.

Right now, everything and anyone annoys me

over a year ago

I don't really suffer with it, I haven't for the past 8 years since I had the coil fitted but just recently I've noticed a change, I'm getting little cramps and my mood has been so up and down the past week or so but I have got quite a bit going on at the moment, so I'm blaming everything else on that, I'm hoping the end of Feb will bring me right again!!

G x

over a year ago

I have the mirena coil...actually it's due to be replaced....i wonder if this is having an effect?..."

I was wondering that too as mine is due to be replaced & my hormones are raging at the moment ~ it's an age thing for me

over a year ago

Nooo, menopause is a doddle for some of us and so convenient, you can blame it for so many things "

Menopause is not a doddle for me, it's a dreadful time which i need to get thru quickly otherwise i may not be here for much longer !

over a year ago

Lemon and honey in something alcoholic

over a year ago

Typical male response ... luckily i'm married to a great guy who never says such tripe !

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"This is exactly why women shouldn't be paid as much as men. And certainly shouldn't be in positions of responsibility! Imagine if scarlet seduction was a road traffic police officer in this mood! . Or if you were in charge of a company, would you be happy to pay a woman 4 weeks pay when she can only operate properly for 3 weeks?!! . I know i wouldn't! "

Enjoy living dangerously, huh?

over a year ago

My gast is flabbered."

I was also told that but being as im 55 it was the dark ages when that was said to me and it was ok then for male doctors to be awful to female patients !!!!

over a year ago

"This is exactly why women shouldn't be paid as much as men. And certainly shouldn't be in positions of responsibility! Imagine if scarlet seduction was a road traffic police officer in this mood! . Or if you were in charge of a company, would you be happy to pay a woman 4 weeks pay when she can only operate properly for 3 weeks?!! . I know i wouldn't!

Enjoy living dangerously, huh? "

Truth hurts i guess....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"This is exactly why women shouldn't be paid as much as men. And certainly shouldn't be in positions of responsibility! Imagine if scarlet seduction was a road traffic police officer in this mood! . Or if you were in charge of a company, would you be happy to pay a woman 4 weeks pay when she can only operate properly for 3 weeks?!! . I know i wouldn't!

Enjoy living dangerously, huh?

Truth hurts i guess.... "

Nice knowing you.

over a year ago

Have you considered antidepressants and hormones? I've seen women with unbearable symptoms, doesn't seem fair to just put up with it.

over a year ago

yes I get particularly hard being a women

over a year ago

"Have you considered antidepressants and hormones? I've seen women with unbearable symptoms, doesn't seem fair to just put up with it. "

Like i said earlier it's not really something i suffer with that badly normally. I'm normally just a bit grumpy and then it passes.

over a year ago

Hysteria of course....

over a year ago

"Have you considered antidepressants and hormones? I've seen women with unbearable symptoms, doesn't seem fair to just put up with it.

Like i said earlier it's not really something i suffer with that badly normally. I'm normally just a bit grumpy and then it passes."

Ah okay, sorry I didn't read the previous posts.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I won't comment. I know nothing about this.

By *indys loverCouple
over a year ago

Stratford on avon

After Mindy had her hystericlectamy she was being examined by her gynecologist for a problem and whilst her legs were in the stirrups and he's having a bit of a prod and nose around he asks Mindy how many cups of coffee she drinks in a day ,,,,,, err quite a few , why can you tell from looking up there she asks , I was the other side of the curtain and it made me laugh ,,,,,,, when she told him it could be upwards of 14 cups of strong black coffee a day he told her she was hooked on a very strong drug and she had to give it up and if she could most of her problems would go away .

On walking into the car park I had the comment thrown at me 'hes a man what can he know about things like that , he should know the every woman needs coffee to survive a day in the office ' but after 2 weeks cold turkey it seems he did know about those sort of things. Lol

It's nice when us men are right occasionally

over a year ago

Excersise really helps me....

I do a workout as stress relief and then tell myself what a good girl I am and treat myself to pizza

It really helps

Trust me

over a year ago

No more coffee for you SS

over a year ago

I sang Tammy Wynetts version at a karaoke on Sunday.

Went down a storm bearing in mind I was in a backless dress and 6" heels.

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I find banging away on a piano helps. Or singing along with angry songs REALLY FUCKING LOUDLY! Unfortunately I need everyone to be out if I'm going to do that so instead I suffice with being a total passive aggressive bitch for a few days.

over a year ago

"No more coffee for you SS "

I hear you Clem fandango.....but i ain't listening!!!

over a year ago

"Drugs!

I've suffered exactly that for many years. I stopped taking the pill at 35 and went to an implant and then gave up on that too. After that the pmt was even more horrendous. It was lasting three weeks so I felt something resembling normal for approximately one week out of four.

Eventually I went to see my doctor and she prescribed Prozac and I'm not kidding, it's been like an instant fix. No more emotional cripple, no more irrational rage, no more feeling like hibernating so as not to inflict my shitty mood on anyone else.

I can't recommend it highly enough. I've not cried for months. Not that I'm emotionally numb, I have blubbed at a movie but I'm no longer feeling the horror that I was feeling. I guess it won't work for everyone but I feel as close to normal as is possible for a bit of a weirdo. "

Prozac definitely worked for me too, so my husband is still alive and we are still together

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

On the bright side, you probably get messages on fab!

over a year ago

"On the bright side, you probably get messages on fab! "

Yeah, but mate! Seriously! You wanna see them.....

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"On the bright side, you probably get messages on fab!

Yeah, but mate! Seriously! You wanna see them....."

'Mmm. Dat ass.'

Or words to that effect, I'm guessing.

over a year ago

"I feel for you OP.

Right now, everything and anyone annoys me

"

sneaks up to qot - quick hug and runs - stands and observes reaction in flight mode

over a year ago

Yeah, but mate! Seriously! You wanna see them.....

'Mmm. Dat ass.'

Or words to that effect, I'm guessing."

"Love your profile!" have you read her profile?!

over a year ago

"Drugs!

I can't recommend it highly enough. I've not cried for months. Not that I'm emotionally numb, I have blubbed at a movie but I'm no longer feeling the horror that I was feeling. I guess it won't work for everyone but I feel as close to normal as is possible for a bit of a weirdo. "

What the...?!?! Prozac is prescribed for PMT now?

over a year ago

"Drugs!

I can't recommend it highly enough. I've not cried for months. Not that I'm emotionally numb, I have blubbed at a movie but I'm no longer feeling the horror that I was feeling. I guess it won't work for everyone but I feel as close to normal as is possible for a bit of a weirdo.

What the...?!?! Prozac is prescribed for PMT now?"

Apart from the side effects its harmless.

over a year ago

As the meme says:

If a woman is going batshit crazy, just tell her she is over reacting.

She will realise you're right and calm right down

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"Drugs!

It's got to work well for *something* FFS If they keep chucking it by the handful at every disease, illness and condition known, eventually it has to do something right

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hey Mrs seduction! Keep your chin up!

Atleast you can be open and talk to people about your problems. It's better than most. That's a really good thing.

I know a lady who suffered really bad with this. It was damaging her relationships. I recommended that she should go to see a specialist.

She did go, it turns out that she had a vitamin B6 deficiency. She was told that she sould take B6 supplements and cut out caffeine.

She was cured within 3 days. As far as I know, she copes fine now.

Just bring your partner and talk tonyour doctor about it.

Xx

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Drugs!

I was surprised too. Treats PMT and OCD... if I'd known that before I'd have requested it. It's made a huge difference to me.

over a year ago

Just to get this straight....never tell a woman with pmt that she needs to cut the caffeine. Not if you value your life/testicles

over a year ago

"Just to get this straight....never tell a woman with pmt that she needs to cut the caffeine. Not if you value your life/testicles"

I'll bear that in mind as a cheap tranistioning option. Thank you

over a year ago

"Just to get this straight....never tell a woman with pmt that she needs to cut the caffeine. Not if you value your life/testicles

I'll bear that in mind as a cheap tranistioning option. Thank you "

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"As the meme says:

If a woman is going batshit crazy, just tell her she is over reacting.

She will realise you're right and calm right down

"

Right after knocking your lights out!!!

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Drugs!

What the...?!?! Prozac is prescribed for PMT now?

I was surprised too. Treats PMT and OCD... if I'd known that before I'd have requested it. It's made a huge difference to me. "

I take Citalopram - if I'd know it would help PMT too I'd have started years ago!! Although it no longer seems to be working x

over a year ago

"Just to get this straight....never tell a woman with pmt that she needs to cut the caffeine. Not if you value your life/testicles

I'll bear that in mind as a cheap tranistioning option. Thank you "

I can't guarantee the results though.. .

over a year ago

Just kill everyone that irritates you.

I find it cathartic.

over a year ago

"Just kill everyone that irritates you.

I find it cathartic."

People are starting to get suspicious....

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

People are starting to get suspicious...."

Kill them too.

By *iscellaneousCouple
over a year ago

Idle

Make no evening plans. Buy loads of pudding and curl in my onesie.

over a year ago

I can't guarantee the results though.. . "

If I get to the point where I feel it necessary I probably won't care

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I can't guarantee the results though.. . "

At the very least she could get a new evening purse out of it

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too."

Great

Anyone got anywhere where a can store some "stuff" or know where i can dump some extra large bin bags and rolls of carpet??

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too.

Great

Anyone got anywhere where a can store some "stuff" or know where i can dump some extra large bin bags and rolls of carpet?? "

Look, if you're going to do it then you've got to do it properly.

You'll need a chest freezer and a woodchipper...

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too.

Great

Anyone got anywhere where a can store some "stuff" or know where i can dump some extra large bin bags and rolls of carpet??

You'll need a chest freezer and a woodchipper..."

Pigs. That's what you need.

over a year ago

Any chance of a hand job?

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too.

Great

You'll need a chest freezer and a woodchipper...

Pigs. That's what you need."

Ooooh there's a pig farm up the road....

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Just to get this straight....never tell a woman with pmt that she needs to cut the caffeine. Not if you value your life/testicles"

I totally agree!

Get the doctor to tell her instead!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too."

That properly made me laugh! Kill them all!!!

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too.

Great

You'll need a chest freezer and a woodchipper..."

I've only ever killed them one at a time before. I've never had to cope with bulk deletion!!

over a year ago

This is another reason as to why tgirls are preferable to genetic girls.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

Yeah, but mate! Seriously! You wanna see them....."

Good point, well made!

over a year ago

"This is another reason as to why tgirls are preferable to genetic girls. "

Cheeky mare!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I feel incredibly grateful that I've never really suffered with the mood swings etc. brought on by female problems.

I have every sympathy though

over a year ago

Better at disposing of bodies??

over a year ago

"This is another reason as to why tgirls are preferable to genetic girls.

Cheeky mare!"

you know me; I have balls !!!!

over a year ago

No. I may be bi but a male ass hole is no place for my special soldier!

over a year ago

I find it cathartic.

Kill them too.

Great

Anyone got anywhere where a can store some "stuff" or know where i can dump some extra large bin bags and rolls of carpet?? "

Please refer to my thread for assistance and handy tips.

Post new Message to Thread