Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

zombie apocalypse

Jump to newest

By *igjrv OP   Man
over a year ago

blackwood

If the unlikely event of a zombie apocalypse ever happened, what is the first thing you would do..

For me, I would get a large wooden mallet go to the nearest grave yard and play the best game of wacka mole ever

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I think a gun that shoots spinning metal discs would be useful.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I'd go chainsaw all the way

over a year ago

Are we talking TWD type zombies, if so I need to arm myself with crossbow, gun & a blade.

over a year ago

think i might die of fright

over a year ago

They wouldn't rise from the grave.

But I'd grab as much food and water as I could. Then I'd sit and wait for everyone to either leave or die.

Then I'd go looking for more supplies.

over a year ago

Grab my mum, Phil, head down to the whinchester and wait for it all to blow over

over a year ago

It's ok because 'I kick ass for the lord!' - name the obscure zombie film with now famous director, movie buffs!x

over a year ago

Id probably get bitten trying to talk sense into the raving lunatic scratching at my door.

By *igjrv OP   Man
over a year ago

blackwood

Awsome choice of weapons

over a year ago

I'm in with a crossbow and am totally confident I'd kiss ass.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

What you need is a tank. Armament, protection and maneuverability

By *G LanaTV/TS
over a year ago

Gosport

Steal one of the local yachts and head for an isolated island.

over a year ago

"Grab my mum, Phil, head down to the whinchester and wait for it all to blow over"

Damn you beat me to it!

over a year ago

Kill anyone with a cough or runny nose. Avoid any area with large groups of people and try get as many sharp tools and steaks as possible. Get a rope ladder and hope myself in my house.

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

If it was zombies in the walking dead or any old film i would lock my door and continue on with my every day life xxxxx

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

We've thought about this in depth.

Sharpen the swords and other weapons we have here. Grab supplies, break into any police premises that store weapons and riot gear and take anything that may be useful and head to Wales to an area with a low population.

If need be, steal a boat and see where we end up. x

over a year ago

We have to do some weird uni thing around this today, so I'll let you know the outcome when it's over lol.

When we were informed about it, I asked them if they were trying to see if we are more prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a world war

over a year ago

Sharpen my swords, go get my uncles shotguns, gather up some other survivors, and go hunt famous zombies, stealing cars and equipment as I went, it would be like gta zombie edition, don't think I could kill Bob warman though, he's been on central news since tv was invented lol

over a year ago

"We have to do some weird uni thing around this today, so I'll let you know the outcome when it's over lol.

When we were informed about it, I asked them if they were trying to see if we are more prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a world war "

Actually it may be next Tuesday this happens, I can't remember

over a year ago

"We have to do some weird uni thing around this today, so I'll let you know the outcome when it's over lol.

When we were informed about it, I asked them if they were trying to see if we are more prepared for a zombie apocalypse than a world war

Actually it may be next Tuesday this happens, I can't remember "

They've done something like this in abbey park if I remember correctly

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

im lucky to own a number of rifles and shotguns and licenced to hold 10000 rounds of ammo. plus im a competitive shooter so I should be safe enough plus Im a dab hand at bush craft and have a few big ass machetes

over a year ago

When ever I hear that the zombie walk is happening in Birmingham, I'm sooooo tempted to go all kick ass with a paint ball gun, don't fancy bring shot by armed police though lol

By *op BananaMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

The film is Braindead. Director is Peter "LOTR" Jackson.

Can't remember the name of the kung fu priest though

over a year ago

Raid a nearby castle for their edged weapons.

Swords and halberds. Claymores would be good.

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I've got it all planned out but I can't tell you lot incase you come and find me and my stash and give the game away

By *retty womanWoman
over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Grab my mum, Phil, head down to the whinchester and wait for it all to blow over"

Brilliant film x

over a year ago

"I think I'd go chainsaw all the way"

Too noisy and unreliable, you're more likely to take your own limb off. Best bet is a spade, easy to use for a head shot. Doesn't need fuel.

over a year ago

"Grab my mum, Phil, head down to the whinchester and wait for it all to blow over

Brilliant film x"

Excellent film

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Get them to join fab;

That way you will never get to meet them..

( well single blokes won't, any way...)

over a year ago

"Get them to join fab;

That way you will never get to meet them..

( well single blokes won't, any way...)

"

over a year ago

Is it coming yippee

Id arm myself with as many sharp weapons i could find. Fortify the house and kick ass when necessary happy days

over a year ago

Are these fast or slow zombies? Slow ones I am OK with as I have lots of swords plus I am excellent with a bow and arrow which I also own. Fast ones are a bit more of a problem though... nead automatic weapons to handle them in a pack.

Think the island is a good plan, not seen many swimming zombies. or maybe grab a cruise ship and anchor up about a mile off shore.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"im lucky to own a number of rifles and shotguns and licenced to hold 10000 rounds of ammo. plus im a competitive shooter so I should be safe enough plus Im a dab hand at bush craft and have a few big ass machetes "

Don't forget slugs and SSG lol

over a year ago

I have this feeling that it would be safer being up in tall trees, so i would build a tree house with rope ladders going in a system between trees, and be able get supplies by getting on roof tops and going in through windows. I wouldn't like anything being too close to the ground with other people. Also, if the zombies were sensitive to sound, the system between trees would be easy to make a diversion if i needed get up or down from the tree house, pulling a string that scrambles a load of tins in another section and leading the zombies away.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 18:23:29]

over a year ago

I've just discovered a new filter, anyone who didnt think of this as their first answer I dont want to know

over a year ago

I think id do what shaun suggested and go the pub

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

"We've thought about this in depth.

Sharpen the swords and other weapons we have here. Grab supplies, break into any police premises that store weapons and riot gear and take anything that may be useful and head to Wales to an area with a low population.

If need be, steal a boat and see where we end up. x"

I think maybe the police officers may beat you to it...

over a year ago

Move in to the Trafford Centre.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Get my bows out and make some new arrows.

B

over a year ago

"Are these fast or slow zombies? Slow ones I am OK with as I have lots of swords plus I am excellent with a bow and arrow which I also own. Fast ones are a bit more of a problem though... nead automatic weapons to handle them in a pack.

Think the island is a good plan, not seen many swimming zombies. or maybe grab a cruise ship and anchor up about a mile off shore. "

Problem with a ship or an island is if someone in your party has been infected in any way. You are eventually going to be traped on an island/ship with a growing population if undead mother fuckers, and you don't want that

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great excuse to bite people I dislike....

And a outbreak is not that out of the question, weaponised rabies and other treats to clear cities, a tactical dream for some..

over a year ago

I live in Ashford, its like that anyway.

Grunting, stumbling, groaning, tatty clothes, staring eyes.......and that's even before the weekend booze kicks in.

over a year ago

So this!!

One of my favourite films!! "Oooh shit he's got an arm off"!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/02/16 20:59:47]

over a year ago

Actually it may be next Tuesday this happens, I can't remember "

over a year ago

I hope its not next Tuesday i'm busy but free wednesday

over a year ago

"If the unlikely event of a zombie apocalypse ever happened, what is the first thing you would do..

For me, I would get a large wooden mallet go to the nearest grave yard and play the best game of wacka mole ever "

I have a plentiful supply of weaponry at my disposal, so bring it on you dribbly fuckers!!!!!!

over a year ago

"Are these fast or slow zombies? Slow ones I am OK with as I have lots of swords plus I am excellent with a bow and arrow which I also own. Fast ones are a bit more of a problem though... nead automatic weapons to handle them in a pack.

Think the island is a good plan, not seen many swimming zombies. or maybe grab a cruise ship and anchor up about a mile off shore. "

If it's the fast zombies like 28 days later.....then I'm giving up! Those things are too scary!!!!

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I'll stop going to swingers clubs

over a year ago

Not thought about it much! :D

I'd make my way to the Royal Armouries in Leeds in my mates hubby's transit van (back roads to avoid the chaos) and stock up with the vast array of stabbing weapons including jousting poles. I'd hole up there for as long as possible.

Within the vicinity is an Asda distribution centre so a few runs for supplies would be a priority in the early days!

over a year ago

I have the single best idea in the whole world and I'm not telling you. I will singlehandedly make Liverpool the one city that survives unscathed, thrives and becomes England's new capital.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"I have the single best idea in the whole world and I'm not telling you. I will singlehandedly make Liverpool the one city that survives unscathed, thrives and becomes England's new capital."

Will you bring back the football pools please

over a year ago

"I have the single best idea in the whole world and I'm not telling you. I will singlehandedly make Liverpool the one city that survives unscathed, thrives and becomes England's new capital.

Will you bring back the football pools please"

Just hop up to Scouse Vegas when the apocalypse hits. I'll make that your job.

Post new Message to Thread