Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I need a new challenge

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I know I need a new challenge, but I don't know what, I seem to be doing the ones I want to do. A new hobby, but what.

What would you like to do if the only thing stopping you was lack of motivation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Go to the gym properly but I'm waiting for my new profile to attract the right sort of person(s).

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would (and should) exercise more. I suppose that would be my practical answer.

My impractical answer would be that I would travel more. If money wasn't an issue, I would spend more time out and about and less time at home in my pajamas.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I already have a couple of hobbies plus an open university course....

I have to get myself into the right mindset to do either, as one I hope to make a living out of and the other I hope to utilise for a career change, but it's tricky! I am a world class procrastinator

over a year ago

"I already have a couple of hobbies plus an open university course....

I have to get myself into the right mindset to do either, as one I hope to make a living out of and the other I hope to utilise for a career change, but it's tricky! I am a world class procrastinator "

I do have hobbies, my latest is adrenaline rushes but I can't jump out of an aeroplane every week lol.

over a year ago

I'd like to follow the coastline in my campervan and just spent a Year travelling. The chances of that happening is virtually 0 though, as my motivation is none existent.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'd like to follow the coastline in my campervan and just spent a Year travelling. The chances of that happening is virtually 0 though, as my motivation is none existent. "

That's a good life plan.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Learn to ski

over a year ago

"I already have a couple of hobbies plus an open university course....

I have to get myself into the right mindset to do either, as one I hope to make a living out of and the other I hope to utilise for a career change, but it's tricky! I am a world class procrastinator I do have hobbies, my latest is adrenaline rushes but I can't jump out of an aeroplane every week lol.

"

how about extreme ironing?

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Answering door in sexy outfit to unknown person on other side , post man, milkman, salesman, that would get adrenalin flowing

By *enny79TV/TS
over a year ago

chesterfield

Re-start learning to play guitar

over a year ago

"I do have hobbies, my latest is adrenaline rushes but I can't jump out of an aeroplane every week lol.

"

I want to sky dive as I think I need to feel an intense fear. Also - for some reason - when I'm on the top of a large building (or cliff) I always get this overwhelming urge to jump off so maybe I'm supposed to fly lol

over a year ago

"Answering door in sexy outfit to unknown person on other side , post man, milkman, salesman, that would get adrenalin flowing"

I had a really cute guy come over to fix my boiler. I didn't hit on him, but I now know way more about heating than I need to

-Courtney

over a year ago

An ironman. Or 100 mile ultra

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Learn to play the bassoon

over a year ago

Learn to surf.

over a year ago

I like opening portals into other dimensions or talking logical malarkey on science forums. One day I hope to find the perfect scone recipe (tis a secret I have never uncovered) – ye I can knit well a scarf, in eyelash wool, that counts

I am long retired from running up and down mountains – I think I went to the gym once (no-one was there) not sure id chuck myself out of a plane though – less I was strapped to a wanton wench in finest boot and bespoke corset

over a year ago

Give cross-fit a go.

over a year ago

"I do have hobbies, my latest is adrenaline rushes but I can't jump out of an aeroplane every week lol.

I want to sky dive as I think I need to feel an intense fear. Also - for some reason - when I'm on the top of a large building (or cliff) I always get this overwhelming urge to jump off so maybe I'm supposed to fly lol "

come with me and we can do it together

over a year ago

"I know I need a new challenge, but I don't know what, I seem to be doing the ones I want to do. A new hobby, but what.

What would you like to do if the only thing stopping you was lack of motivation "

I'd love to take an old Honda crx, take the back seat out, install a firewall and convert it to a mid engine rear wheel drive... drop an m3 engine in it or something along those lines

over a year ago

It's not motivation I lack,it's time,money and a painless body. I'd go to tap class if I could.

over a year ago

Ride round the London Underground flashing my stockings pussy, ass all day in my business suit - accidently

Anyone joining me ?

over a year ago

I have just bought a book of extreme dot to dot!!

that's definitely going to be a challenge

over a year ago

"I have just bought a book of extreme dot to dot!!

that's definitely going to be a challenge "

I haven't seen those, I will look out for them

over a year ago

Go swimming and challenge yourself to do more lengths .

Post new Message to Thread