Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

meet me

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am just woundering jow many poeple judge a book by its cover and would like to meet me some time ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Fancy a fuck?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I prefer a hardback to a paperback but I draw the line at a hairy back.

over a year ago

It's the nature of this site and all online dating sites that we judge a book by its cover.

If there's no physical attraction, then I'm not interested.

It would be different in the real world.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

Yes, I judge books by their covers.

It doesn't matter in this case though. As you smoke, that would be an automatic no thank you for me. It's nothing to do with your cover.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I am well known for judging a book by its cover & to be fair your's is blank, i see nothing to draw my attention to the book, although i have looked at the graphics.

As a overweight, over 45 female (barely) some would say i shouldn't be fussy & tbh i am not. I do however insist on a profile catching me with some personality. I'd rather have a bloke with a 3 inch dick and a lot of personality than a well hung guy who isn't (yet) showing any....

Am sure the ''if his got a big cock i'll take him'' will be happy to meet you. Good luck with your swinging & i hope the pussy is plentiful

Mrs WD40

over a year ago

People don't walk around with their bit's out on a daily....but they're in abundance here. So mostly you can't be attracted to flaccid or stiff bits of skin. So if a picture is the main focus of attraction, then faces don't always be the first point for visual contact so to speak.

So yes, we(I) are judgey mcjudgeys due to the nature of the WWW.

over a year ago

I get what your saying and i do have face pics in private i cant display it because of my job x

over a year ago

Iv now changed it lol would you coment if thats any better or worse please thankyou x

Post new Message to Thread