FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I find a much wider variety of ladies sexy nowadays, is it my age or fab.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've found that I'm finding a much wider variety of ladies attractive nowadays.

I'm certainly more attracted to a pretty face and a nice person that I can chat too rather than the archetypal sexy.

Is this me finally maturing or is it that I'm having contact in an ephemeral sexy way with more people.

Anybody have any thoughts or have you found your tastes changing.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My tastes have broadened since I've been on here and similar sites over the past few years. I've met people I probably wouldn't previously have considered and learned I like a lot of different things and different people to what I thought.

I'm not sure I ever had a really clearly defined "type" in terms of who I find sexually attractive, but I definitely don't now.

over a year ago

Well, I never had sex with someone who had a vagina before coming on fab, so yeah in a way my tastes are changing.

-Courtney

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/02/16 13:25:21]

over a year ago

I've been astounded by just how many women have a pulse

over a year ago

"My tastes have broadened since I've been on here and similar sites over the past few years. I've met people I probably wouldn't previously have considered and learned I like a lot of different things and different people to what I thought.

I'm not sure I ever had a really clearly defined "type" in terms of who I find sexually attractive, but I definitely don't now. "

I'd say reading that has brought hope to a lot of folk.

It really is about the person not the bits.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I've found that I'm finding a much wider variety of ladies attractive nowadays.

I'm certainly more attracted to a pretty face and a nice person that I can chat too rather than the archetypal sexy.

Is this me finally maturing or is it that I'm having contact in an ephemeral sexy way with more people.

Anybody have any thoughts or have you found your tastes changing. "

My tastes have broadened greatly over the years. I think you just come to realise that beauty comes in many forms. As soon as you open your mind a little you can see beauty in many things. I find women fascinating. I always want to learn more about them.

I would say everyday I learn something new about women and I appreciate them just that little bit more.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Sexually I don't have a type, what I find attractive on one guy I might not on another and vise versa. I do have a type as far as attitude goes.

I consider myself fortunate as it means there are lots of options

over a year ago

I know that years ago I would never have accepted that I would have found oral sex with another guy a turn on.

Now where did I put that closet.

over a year ago

I reckon you've been on fab too long .

Before you know it , it'll be guys and fruit that do it for you !

over a year ago

There nothing as sexy as when you "click" based on personality.

I've come to realise more and more over the last few years I really don't have a type.

over a year ago

My tastes have changed - I'm more open minded than I was in my 20's. Like others have said beauty comes in many forms and I'm a firm believer in that. I also think that age doesn't define sexiness and that's definitely a change for me from my youth.

Sarah

Post new Message to Thread