Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fight Night

Jump to newest

By *ormalguy71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Is Groves going to win ? Should he have quit after losing the title fight ?

On a different note I watched the Benn McClellan fight the other night, wow what a battle that was, would never be allowed nowadays. Late 80s early 90s best years for british boxing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

I think he'll win and he needs to get into the mandatory challenger slot for another crack at degale

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You have to watch the Benn McCellan fight with a sorry heart, regardless of how much a nasty man he was out side of the ring. no boxer should end up in the state he did. His team were a joke, his trainer was a joke and his bandage man couldn't even tie his wraps properly.

As for groves it takes heart to bounce back from a loss like that but I don't think its time to hang his gloves up just yet.

I may change my mind after the fight though.

By *ormalguy71 OP   Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"You have to watch the Benn McCellan fight with a sorry heart, regardless of how much a nasty man he was out side of the ring. no boxer should end up in the state he did. His team were a joke, his trainer was a joke and his bandage man couldn't even tie his wraps properly.

As for groves it takes heart to bounce back from a loss like that but I don't think its time to hang his gloves up just yet.

I may change my mind after the fight though. "

I could not believe it Benn had Carlton Leach and Tony Tucker in his corner

I think Groves will win, just not sure he has enough to make a world champion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

some great fights around at the momment.....will groves win?hope so,he's always in good shape,but just missing that x factor thing that champions have.

Post new Message to Thread