Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So girls.........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you prefer, slow soft sensual touching tickling and teasing or fast furious rip your knickers off sex?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What do you prefer, slow soft sensual touching tickling and teasing or fast furious rip your knickers off sex?"

Both have their place.

over a year ago

"What do you prefer, slow soft sensual touching tickling and teasing or fast furious rip your knickers off sex?"
fast and furious for me

over a year ago

Depends on what he inspires me to feel

over a year ago

Depends what mood I'm in, but the perfect scenario would be lots of soft sensual strokes and kisses leading to hard, fast sex

over a year ago

"Depends what mood I'm in, but the perfect scenario would be lots of soft sensual strokes and kisses leading to hard, fast sex "

Do you know what, I think I agree. I LOVE kissing licking tickling and teasing but you can't beat fast and furious out of control fucking!

over a year ago

Bit of both for me

over a year ago

Oh most def without any doubt .......both . Each has there place and each as its own rewards mmmmmmm

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Both I'm greedy

over a year ago

Depends on the mood, the place etc.

I love both!

over a year ago

Always sensual

I just love all the kissing licking and touching

over a year ago

"Bit of both for me "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Depends who, where, why, what, with etc.

over a year ago

either/or for me please

over a year ago

"Both I'm greedy "

What every man loves!

over a year ago

Also depends how big their cock is

over a year ago

It depends on the mood but I'm a fan of both please

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Bit of both for me to

over a year ago

Both during one session is pure heaven

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Both I'm greedy "

This

over a year ago

I like slow sensual kissing fingering licking nipple sucking to start and then sucking the mans cock then being fucked really hard deep and fast in any position going

over a year ago

"What do you prefer, slow soft sensual touching tickling and teasing or fast furious rip your knickers off sex?

I like slow sensual kissing fingering licking nipple sucking to start and then sucking the mans cock then being fucked really hard deep and fast in any position going"

Wow that sounds lovely. I adore licking and sucking a woman's nipples then slowly sliding my fingers along the length of her pussy. Always seems to be a bit hit!

over a year ago

"Both I'm greedy

This "

Both seems to be getting too vote. I couldn't be more pleased.!

over a year ago

"Also depends how big their cock is "

over a year ago

"What do you prefer, slow soft sensual touching tickling and teasing or fast furious rip your knickers off sex?

I like slow sensual kissing fingering licking nipple sucking to start and then sucking the mans cock then being fucked really hard deep and fast in any position going

Wow that sounds lovely. I adore licking and sucking a woman's nipples then slowly sliding my fingers along the length of her pussy. Always seems to be a bit hit!"

Yes that would make me flood both ends lol. I am in training to produce breast milk for my master so I have very sensitive nipples

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Slow

over a year ago

Wow that sounds lovely. I adore licking and sucking a woman's nipples then slowly sliding my fingers along the length of her pussy. Always seems to be a bit hit!

Yes that would make me flood both ends lol. I am in training to produce breast milk for my master so I have very sensitive nipples "

Wow. I love the taste of a woman's pussy, but sucking milk out of your sensitive nipples sounds very very erotic xxxx

over a year ago

"Both during one session is pure heaven "

Absolutely. Has to be a slow start for me, teasing and tickling. Then sliding slowly inside before fucking faster and harder. Yes please!

over a year ago

I don't care as long as I'm tied to the bed

over a year ago

"It depends on the mood but I'm a fan of both please"

Just say the word and I will give you which ever you want first

over a year ago

Yes that would make me flood both ends lol. I am in training to produce breast milk for my master so I have very sensitive nipples

Wow. I love the taste of a woman's pussy, but sucking milk out of your sensitive nipples sounds very very erotic xxxx"

I am hoping it will keep him interested

over a year ago

Wow. I love the taste of a woman's pussy, but sucking milk out of your sensitive nipples sounds very very erotic xxxx

I am hoping it will keep him interested "

interested?! I think it will certainly get his attention!

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

One building up to the other...

By *ripleXrateDWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Long fast and hard for me xxxx

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

Both depends on the mood, occasion and person

over a year ago

I am hoping it will keep him interested interested?! I think it will certainly get his attention!"

Not enough for him to take the trouble to message me though.

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Knickers! Another north of Watford fetish

Post new Message to Thread