Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How pathetic am i

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Those that know me know that im crap at flirting and i embarress and go bright red easily. Yes i know its hard to believe. Im flirting with a guy via pm which i never do and im sat here blushing like anything.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Those that know me know that im crap at flirting and i embarress and go bright red easily. Yes i know its hard to believe. Im flirting with a guy via pm which i never do and im sat here blushing like anything. "

Let him do the chancingnothing like a sunday morning flirt if your in the mood. As for blushing, well thats a good sign all round

over a year ago

"Those that know me know that im crap at flirting and i embarress and go bright red easily. Yes i know its hard to believe. Im flirting with a guy via pm which i never do and im sat here blushing like anything.

Let him do the chancingnothing like a sunday morning flirt if your in the mood. As for blushing, well thats a good sign all round "

Im terrible at blushing, people are always surprised when they meet me how easily i blush. Im sure it gets worse as i get older.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Those that know me know that im crap at flirting and i embarress and go bright red easily. Yes i know its hard to believe. Im flirting with a guy via pm which i never do and im sat here blushing like anything.

Let him do the chancingnothing like a sunday morning flirt if your in the mood. As for blushing, well thats a good sign all round

Are you playing coy with him? Make him work at it gal

Im terrible at blushing, people are always surprised when they meet me how easily i blush. Im sure it gets worse as i get older."

Blushing is the bodys way of showing phisical signs to someone. No good on here alas

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

im another blusher here ....hate it as its something i have no control over ! I'm so glad im not the only one who blushes at her screen lol

xx

over a year ago

Im terrible at blushing, people are always surprised when they meet me how easily i blush. Im sure it gets worse as i get older.

Blushing is the bodys way of showing phisical signs to someone. No good on here alas "

Is it?? What does it mean then if someone blushes

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Blushing is the bodys way of showing phisical signs to someone. No good on here alas

Is it?? What does it mean then if someone blushes"

As far as i know it is. Hot flushes and the like. Goes back to early man thing. Like boobs looking like bottoms. Blushes are a sign that your interested.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"im another blusher here ....hate it as its something i have no control over ! I'm so glad im not the only one who blushes at her screen lol

xx"

good morning young lady i trust you slept well and are not blushing there this morning.....YET

over a year ago

morning spritexx

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

i blush and am getting more freckles as i get older -- am i reverting to being a 12 yr old ?? lol

there are loads of suggestions as to why we blush ..some to do with shame, some to do with arousal, stress , a signal that we feel we have acted outside of the norm of our social group etc etc ....

think i'll go with the arousal one this morning

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"morning spritexx"

morning diamond - blushers'R'us !

xxxx

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I have to say i love it if i make a woman blush, it shows an emotional effect and it is rather attractive i have to say

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

us shyer ones have some hope then lol x x

over a year ago

I still go all coy with my boyfriend when he says certain things.If someone says, "God i want to fuck the arse of you" it has no affect but if someone says "Oh your so beautiful" or such like thats when i blush

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Awww now thats nice, blushing is the bodys way of giving of signals you cant control. Have to say i love blushes. I do like the coy innocent thing that sometimes go on.......brings out the wolf in me

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I still go all coy with my boyfriend when he says certain things.If someone says, "God i want to fuck the arse of you" it has no affect but if someone says "Oh your so beautiful" or such like thats when i blush"

thats lovely diamond ..bet it makes him feel a million dollars when he makes you blush that way xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

are ya sure its not a "hot flush" karen ???

over a year ago

"are ya sure its not a "hot flush" karen ???

"

Well it could be but i dont think ive reached that stage yet. I had serious hot flushes when i was pregnant and there not like that.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I blush at compliments as well......its really annoying as some people read it as you're interested when sometimes you're not but just can't help the blush

I think the reason I don't like myself blushing is because its out of my control

over a year ago

"I blush at compliments as well......its really annoying as some people read it as you're interested when sometimes you're not but just can't help the blush

I think the reason I don't like myself blushing is because its out of my control "

I think i dont like it as it makes me appear vulnerable

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"I blush at compliments as well......its really annoying as some people read it as you're interested when sometimes you're not but just can't help the blush

I think the reason I don't like myself blushing is because its out of my control "

exactly honey, its the lack of control i dislike about it . ITs one think blushing in a flirting type environment but its definitely not so good in a work setting, especially one where you are trying to assert some authority - i often findit means people take you less seriously.

over a year ago

Well you will all have to excuse me as im of to get ready for my meet It must pay to be coy

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Dont you like that knowing look from him when he sees you blush? Your body giving away your feelings. your breath going shallow as your body starts to desire his touch? Loosing a little control with someone you trust and desire can be very rewarding.

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Well you will all have to excuse me as im of to get ready for my meet It must pay to be coy "

have fun diamond ...and keep up the blushing xxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"morning spritexx

morning diamond - gushers'R'us !

xxxx"

ooooooooooooooh - can i join...???

lol

over a year ago

"Well you will all have to excuse me as im of to get ready for my meet It must pay to be coy "

Fess up then, did you go beetroot?

Post new Message to Thread