Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

who knows?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ok so carrying on from the closed thread (and no disrespect to any posters) our 19 yr old son has given us very large hints that he knows what mum and dad are doing ......we dont want to know what he does so can we say ...without hypocricy...mind your own ....ps would never ever flaunt it in his face

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

and im actually being serious for once so any genuine help would be gladly received ....kaz xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/09 07:28:32]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/09 07:28:37]

over a year ago

Les girls found out by accident long funny story possibly for another time.

Thing is we did not deny it but we did not go into detail.

It has actually saved us lying to them many times since

They were both teenagers when they found out and were rather suprised,the youngest one still lives with us she is 21 now,and it does make it easier that she knows,she does not ask and we do not elaberate.

She has met some of our very good friends in passing and on the odd occasion has had a laugh with us about some of the funnier clean momments of our lives (the subject sometimes comes up on the telly etc and she still lives with us)

Les has actually worked in different swinging establishments and gradually people close to us have found out

I can honestly say that we have been lucky enough to never have a negative reaction to what we do.

Infact the reverse,people in the local pub come and ask advise on their realationships and sexual problems lol

Not that we are quailifed to answer and dont even try to (we live in a village pmsl)

However we are aware this is not the norm and we realise how lucky we are

But no we dont shout it from the rooftops,and it is only disscused with people who ask us about it not the other way around

So in answer to your question Kaz you know your son, only you can make the dissision to let him know.

But if it was us and we thought it would not cause more anamosity than not telling him (suprising how kids know when you are lying)then tell him by all means

Just make sure its what you both want to do though

Good luck

Craig x

over a year ago

My children (ages between 17 -21) know.

I guess I just never thought about hiding it as we have a pretty open household.

They would walk past the pc and notice for example the large gold 'fabswingers.com' along the top of the page, me laughing hysterically at things online and the enevitable mention of names not familair in conversations with people...so being curious, they asked.

They have seen me going out the door latex clad, booted and ready for action and have known about me being Domme for many years and except it as the norm. They actually think it is really funny lol...so swinging was not a shock to them.

They asked straight out if I was a swinger, I replied without hesitation yes. They have never asked any personal details with regards me, but then why would they, Im am thier mother. They have asked questions about swinging in general, and i also answer them honestly, as sex is supposed to be experimental, nothing to be ashamed of and an area that should be explored.

They also know I have always been bisexual and have no problem with that either.

I am lucky that all of them will talk openly and honestly about all matters, including sex and are well balanced and non judgemental kids.

I think only you know your kids best and know what they can and cannot handle, for me honesty plays a big part in this family and it works for us.

over a year ago

Us.. we'd tell the truth 'if asked'.

But everyone is different, you do whatever feels right for you and your kids.... There is no right or wrong and if you decided to tell them, 'yes, we meet other people and have fun' doesn't mean you then have to describe the finer details and if you don't your a hypocrite eh...

Whatever feels right for you..

Post new Message to Thread