Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Lost: one Mojo. If found, please return

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or does anyone else have their ups and downs on Fab? One minute I'm properly into it, the next I'm not really that bothered either way.

Currently home life and football taking a bit of a precedence, time on here taking a bit of a back seat.

If you go through a lull, how do you get your mojo back? Not sure if it's a 'end of January' thing or something more long term but not feeling the va-va-voom right now - any tips / tricks or hints that you use to get that enthusiasm back!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I take it all with a pinch of salt....... by treating it all with complete indifference never really gets me to the disillusioned.

if it did, I would take a break

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I completely understand where you're coming from.

I'm the same, it's all a bit meh to me at the moment.

By *olgateMan
over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I lost my mojo but fortunately the lovely Tinatitz offered me some fruit salad and a couple of black jacks.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I just wait for it to reappear it alway's does eventually...

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Quite a few people have expressed a similar lack of mojo recently. I think it's the time of year. I don't think I met anyone at all in the first six weeks of last year either and this year looks pretty similar. Knackered, working after a Christmas break, podgy and skint following an early December payday leads to lack of mojo in my experience. When it starts getting light again on my walk home it'll be back.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I've had a bit of a lull. I had my first meet in a while last night and I had a great time. So my enthusiasm is definitely back.

over a year ago

I felt like that too. Just give it time, it will come back

By *hoenixmanMan
over a year ago

Where men are men, and sheep are nervous...!

"Not sure if it's a 'end of January' thing or something more long term but not feeling the va-va-voom right now "

It's a general malaise in all walks of life at this time of year. Post 'winter festival' blues maybe..? Not a lot to look forward to until a late Easter? Who knows... Just don't try to 'make' your mojo come back - let it come back when it's ready... otherwise you just make yourself feel worse...

over a year ago

Met some great people from here Guys/Women/Tvs can get a bit boring but overall great site

over a year ago

Think it happens to us all from time to time.

I'm a bit stressed and got a cold so not really feeling myself!

Maybe you need a good social meet? Someone to have a laugh with relax, no pressure for anything else? Just an idea?

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

This happens to me too from time to time. It can get very samey on here. There's only so many threads about penises that one man can take.

Usually a short break and I'm fine. I return to find a thread or two that interests me again and a message or two from friends and my mojo returns.

over a year ago

Thanks all! The general consensus seems to be its probably post Xmas January blues .. and it possibly is! Good to hear it's not just me, I'm sure in a week or two when the nights get lighter the enthusiasm will come cheers peeps x

over a year ago

Get some daylight this weekend.

It'll come back.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've been without for over 4 months now, I haven't lost my mojo I just can't find someone I want to share it with

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I seem to have found my mojo in the last couple of weeks

over a year ago

Maybe Derby County winning tomorrow might make you laugh.

Most of us have a shitty January. All the thing of new starts and all that malarkey.

I will fab a pic on your profile. You can never frown up a fab x

over a year ago

Last time I had it was at summer 2015. I have never had a high sex drive or crave it so much, so I don't really miss it. I recon cos all my energy goes to the gym and bodybuilding lol. I mostly just use fab between my meal times. Which is a good pass time.

over a year ago

January blues makes for a can't be arsed attitude, for me anyway.

I'm happy to hibernate until spring

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does anyone else have their ups and downs on Fab? One minute I'm properly into it, the next I'm not really that bothered either way.

Currently home life and football taking a bit of a precedence, time on here taking a bit of a back seat.

If you go through a lull, how do you get your mojo back? Not sure if it's a 'end of January' thing or something more long term but not feeling the va-va-voom right now - any tips / tricks or hints that you use to get that enthusiasm back!? "

I lost mine years ago

over a year ago

"Is it just me or does anyone else have their ups and downs on Fab? One minute I'm properly into it, the next I'm not really that bothered either way.

If you go through a lull, how do you get your mojo back? Not sure if it's a 'end of January' thing or something more long term but not feeling the va-va-voom right now - any tips / tricks or hints that you use to get that enthusiasm back!?

I lost mine years ago "

where abouts or was it the d*unk guy ?

over a year ago

Yeah OK think it's the long winter days with us all hoping for spring to hurry up.... I have a bit of a cba with things at the moment.

You'll get your mojo back I'm sure, hang on in there xxx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

big hugs dan x

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

I stole it

I've Rev'd it up this week for ya if you want it back

over a year ago

I lost mine years ago where abouts or was it the d*unk guy ? "

Why do you use so many emotions?

over a year ago

Totally hear ya. I just dont come on as much. Its just a bit meh at times xx

over a year ago

It normally starts with a kiss

over a year ago

Morning all, thanks everyone

Yay almost the weekend and a chance to bring the va-va-voom back x

And after the weekend that's January consigned to the bin so lots of reasons to be positive

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Morning all, thanks everyone

Yay almost the weekend and a chance to bring the va-va-voom back x

And after the weekend that's January consigned to the bin so lots of reasons to be positive "

soon be spring x

Post new Message to Thread