Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Applausestore. free .

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its the official free television and radio Audience ticket Destination. You get a pass as priority club membership pay silver 2 people a year and can go too all sorts of live shows or Gold 4 people 15 pounds or platinum 6 People 20 a year i am having that one .. my older girl has siver one her a friend go all sorts Britains Got Talent , magic show last month was on Tv last sat we see her. Loads of shows Top Gear The x FACTOR, Stephen fry QI LOADS. Just was thinking i would tell you about it here xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i took my daughter to see ready steady cook years ago through applause store, they are really good.

over a year ago

"i took my daughter to see ready steady cook years ago through applause store, they are really good."
My girl say its really good night out. Now got 3 lots of tickets .. very little hanging around .. your told when to clap and things .. She meet Lenny Henry she said nice man made them all smile .. x

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

I've been on the list for Top Gear for a couple of years. I reckon if they do another 10 series I may be in with a chance....

Now I think of it, I think I went to see Question Of Sport a few years back. Not a key night in my life.....

over a year ago

"I've been on the list for Top Gear for a couple of years. I reckon if they do another 10 series I may be in with a chance....

Now I think of it, I think I went to see Question Of Sport a few years back. Not a key night in my life....."

my girl has got all the shows so far asked for and new got tickets xfator and thay say not out she has some ... i like the cooking shows a things music ones too x

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Ooh, good idea....

goes to see if Later...is on the list.

over a year ago

"Ooh, good idea....

goes to see if Later...is on the list."

we could all go together , lol

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

"Ooh, good idea....

goes to see if Later...is on the list.

we could all go together , lol"

I'd be honoured.

Sadly it's not on the list, but if I get lucky with QI, you'll be the first to know

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

well in ireland,itd have to be a round of applause,because knowing the ticket system here,,,,by the time you got yours the event would be on tele

over a year ago

Been a member for years..but only for top gear tickets.. still waiting.. :D been on the waiting list for some 8 years now.. lol

Katie.x

over a year ago

"Been a member for years..but only for top gear tickets.. still waiting.. :D been on the waiting list for some 8 years now.. lol

Katie.x"

well my girl must be lucky getting things shes been looking to go too xxx

over a year ago

Top gear is one that you rarely get tickets for.. I am going to have to beg and plead a bbc person I know I think. lol

I got offered x factor and got tickets for the Brits but not using them myself.

Katie.

Post new Message to Thread