Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

BBC: Tommy Sheridan found guilty of perjury

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

BBC: Tommy Sheridan found guilty of perjury - 3 year jail sentence ahead

This is a different kind of sex club now, Tommy...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

Do you think the judge said "Mr Sheridan, you are going down"

over a year ago

Somebody should have told him there are easier ways to be fucked by men.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Tommy will soon be the victim of a 'Bum Rap'

over a year ago

Tommy Sheridan leaves court after another hard day defending himself.

As he arrives home he realises he has left his stuff in court. Whilst Gail gets the tea on, Tommy jumps into a taxi back to the High Court where he sees a cleaning lady dusting the judges chair.

Tommy says "I'm here for my holdall", to which the woman replies "awe Tommy, d'ye no think yer in enough trouble already"

By *eppersCouple
over a year ago

telford

would it be a nice gesture if we clubbed together and brought a tub of Vaseline hehe

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Good. He's an arse. Wasting all that time and money over something he should have been big enough to put his hands up to, it's really not that big of a deal. Tosser!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Good. He's an arse. Wasting all that time and money over something he should have been big enough to put his hands up to, it's really not that big of a deal. Tosser! "

It’s probably a big deal to him

Sadly though for us it’ll not be the last we’ll hear of it all, any good lawyer will fancy their chances with an appeal.

over a year ago

"Good. He's an arse. Wasting all that time and money over something he should have been big enough to put his hands up to, it's really not that big of a deal. Tosser!

Sadly though for us it’ll not be the last we’ll hear of it all, any good lawyer will fancy their chances with an appeal.

"

The trouble is that is Tommy had had a GOOD lawyer all along he wouldn't be in so much trouble now.

over a year ago

i hope he makes millions when he comes out, and that gail becomes msp mp what ever she goes for ,personaly i know he is a load mouth, but it was his cock that got him self in to trouble,

have you ever seen so many back stabbing bastards appearing from under there rocks to do the dirty on him. but do you know that in scotland we dont have anyone worth while to lead us.

maybe tommy with some control could have been the man. i only hope that he gets a secont chance, and he will . no doubt. plus he wont do the full term ,he,s been in the clink before some he will know the score . he will be well respected and looked after .

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Cupids in Manchester has never been the same without him.

over a year ago

"Good. He's an arse. Wasting all that time and money over something he should have been big enough to put his hands up to, it's really not that big of a deal. Tosser!

The trouble is that is Tommy had had a GOOD lawyer all along he wouldn't be in so much trouble now."

Never really followed the trial but from what I’ve read there’s a few of the witnesses that should be up for perjury

over a year ago

see that the cupids website is closed.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Cupids in Manchester has never been the same without him."

Ohh i wondered where he went

over a year ago

"i hope he makes millions when he comes out, and that gail becomes msp mp what ever she goes for ,personaly i know he is a load mouth, but it was his cock that got him self in to trouble,

have you ever seen so many back stabbing bastards appearing from under there rocks to do the dirty on him. but do you know that in scotland we dont have anyone worth while to lead us.

maybe tommy with some control could have been the man. i only hope that he gets a secont chance, and he will . no doubt. plus he wont do the full term ,he,s been in the clink before some he will know the score . he will be well respected and looked after ."

his ego and self importance caused his downfall.....its his poor daughter that will suffer most now as her father is in prison. Gail as an MSP.....you are got to be having a laugh. When he was the SSP leader (and a very successful one at that) his % of the vote was just enough to "sneak" in as an msp. since setting up his own solidarity party they have sunk into oblivion.......and thats is where they shall now remain. Gail may get some sympathy votes but the people of glasgow aint going to be hoodwinked by a sham of a manifesto being driven from someone currently serving porridge!!!

tommy has had his 2nd chance......and i have more respect for the people who tried to avoid implicating him 1st time around by not releasing the minutes from the party meetings. 2nd time around they told the truth....i only wish our politicians would do more of the same. back-stabbing???? what goes around comes around......and scotland should remain patient and wait on a worth while leader who can be an inspiration and role model with good values and morals to lead them.

tommy has had his day........and sadly he didnt fulfill his potential

Post new Message to Thread