Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is this wrong??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right im intrested on this one to hear what you have to say. I had a meet a few weeks back and i went to use the bath room and there was cat shit every and as you can imagine i left shortly after ! So is it wrong to ask what someone place is like if arranging ameet ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"Right im intrested on this one to hear what you have to say. I had a meet a few weeks back and i went to use the bath room and there was cat shit every and as you can imagine i left shortly after ! So is it wrong to ask what someone place is like if arranging ameet ??"

omfg. The thing is, if you asked someone beforehand are they really going to say actually i live in a piss hole with cat shit everywhere lol. One reason i choose to play at home. Ive heard some horror stories and strangley its more men with horror stories than women. I do have a habit of scrutinizing photo's to see what i can see lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Asking may be a problem.. but your right to have left.

Not sure how you can ask... But we have met people.. even once or twice prior to agreeing play.. then got to their house only to find they are not as they look lol..

Its even harder to get away then as you've already been and done the niceties..

over a year ago

But at the end of the day you wouldnt expect ppl to me you if yr places ia shithole but ill learn to keep my mouth shut from now on as she blocked me pmsl and i only asked cos i sort of know the area she lives in !

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Asking may be a problem.. but your right to have left.

Not sure how you can ask... But we have met people.. even once or twice prior to agreeing play.. then got to their house only to find they are not as they look lol..

"

Would you not have an idea of what to expect if you meet them before? I mean they way they dress, smell (???), brushed teeth, nice fresh breath that sort of thing or conversely the opposite is a dead give away. I met loads of poeple socially but only chose to play with few... often for the above reason

over a year ago

to meet ...thats was ment to be lol

over a year ago

so its catch 22 really shut and just get on with what ever their place is like or ask and get blocked lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Right im intrested on this one to hear what you have to say. I had a meet a few weeks back and i went to use the bath room and there was cat shit every and as you can imagine i left shortly after ! So is it wrong to ask what someone place is like if arranging ameet ??"

I would be interested to see your message to them asking how clean is there home?

Having said that there are some scruffy beggars about, i would die if mine didn't look right when someone is round, but alas not everyone thinks this way.

I hope you cleaned your teeth well

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I know a guy who met a woman to date she worked in a bank and was immaculatly dressed. After a couple of meets she invited him back to her house. Apparently it was just bare concrete on the hall and stairs which was covered in dog shit.

Another guy i know whilst swinging went to a meet at a girls house and when he got there she lived in some flats and her front door was hanging of its hinges and she was in pitch black as she had run out of electricity lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Right im intrested on this one to hear what you have to say. I had a meet a few weeks back and i went to use the bath room and there was cat shit every and as you can imagine i left shortly after ! So is it wrong to ask what someone place is like if arranging ameet ??

I would be interested to see your message to them asking how clean is there home?

Having said that there are some scruffy beggars about, i would die if mine didn't look right when someone is round, but alas not everyone thinks this way.

I hope you cleaned your teeth well "

Nice one, freddie you ll get sticker

over a year ago

"But at the end of the day you wouldnt expect ppl to me you if yr places ia shithole but ill learn to keep my mouth shut from now on as she blocked me pmsl and i only asked cos i sort of know the area she lives in !"

Do you think she might be a tad pissed off that you've told the world her bathroom is full of cat shit ?

And - purely to highlight the nature of how easy it is to make incorrect, or correct, assumptions . . . . . . . .

SOME might think they now need to take wellies and a mac for different reasons

dammie

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"But at the end of the day you wouldnt expect ppl to me you if yr places ia shithole but ill learn to keep my mouth shut from now on as she blocked me pmsl and i only asked cos i sort of know the area she lives in !

Do you think she might be a tad pissed off that you've told the world her bathroom is full of cat shit ?

And - purely to highlight the nature of how easy it is to make incorrect, or correct, assumptions . . . . . . . .

SOME might think they now need to take wellies and a mac for different reasons

dammie"

Think he was refering to the girl he asked what her house was like had blocked him not the one whose house he had been to.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Right im intrested on this one to hear what you have to say. I had a meet a few weeks back and i went to use the bath room and there was cat shit every and as you can imagine i left shortly after ! So is it wrong to ask what someone place is like if arranging ameet ??

I hope you cleaned your teeth well

Nice one, freddie you ll get sticker"

you could cam with them and ask to turn it to the tight and left and how about showing me your bathroom. Do it subtly though.

over a year ago

The one with cat shit text after i left to say sorry but it was great but it wasnt her that blocked me lol

over a year ago

Would you not have an idea of what to expect if you meet them before? I mean they way they dress, smell (???), brushed teeth, nice fresh breath that sort of thing or conversely the opposite is a dead give away. I met loads of poeple socially but only chose to play with few... often for the above reason "

Honest answer is No we didn't.. they smelled nice dressed well.. held decent conversation.. nice car, clean shoes.. the works... met a few times prior.. good manners at the table.. not a fookin thing out of place!! Thought we'd kinda covered the basics if honest..

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Would you not have an idea of what to expect if you meet them before? I mean they way they dress, smell (???), brushed teeth, nice fresh breath that sort of thing or conversely the opposite is a dead give away. I met loads of poeple socially but only chose to play with few... often for the above reason

Honest answer is No we didn't.. they smelled nice dressed well.. held decent conversation.. nice car, clean shoes.. the works... met a few times prior.. good manners at the table.. not a fookin thing out of place!! Thought we'd kinda covered the basics if honest..

"

Guess in that case you would have to have a miraculous text asking you to attend to an emergency at home. They will never know that it was your desire to be disinfected immediately...;-)

over a year ago

"

Think he was refering to the girl he asked what her house was like had blocked him not the one whose house he had been to. "

Ah - That makes sense.

Thank you.

over a year ago

Well i will learn from this and wont ask it ever again lol

over a year ago

missed out on my first mmf as well pmsl oh well

over a year ago

If the place was minging.. you may have missed your first.. and possibly last!!

You missed nothing... Think about it lol.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"If the place was minging.. you may have missed your first.. and possibly last!!

You missed nothing... Think about it lol."

Well spoken, better to miss and have missed than to go and in need of antiseptic bath after...

over a year ago

Guess in that case you would have to have a miraculous text asking you to attend to an emergency at home. They will never know that it was your desire to be disinfected immediately...;-)"

pmsl... have we met?

Your not fookin Mystic Meg are you??

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

Guess in that case you would have to have a miraculous text asking you to attend to an emergency at home. They will never know that it was your desire to be disinfected immediately...;-)

pmsl... have we met?

Your not fookin Mystic Meg are you?? "

No just amazingly aware...

over a year ago

I have cats, one is pedigree therefore they are house cats and so they have to have a litter tray. Not the nicest I must agree but thye have a whole room to themselves to mess up (not the bathroom).

The rest of the house is spotless! Do you think people would find that equally as offensive? Hasn't been a problem before...

over a year ago

"msl... have we met?

Your not fookin Mystic Meg are you??

No just amazingly aware..."

Indeed... got a sweat on for a sec lol.. doing is one thing.. Being sussed before were in the car and gone is quite another...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"I have cats, one is pedigree therefore they are house cats and so they have to have a litter tray. Not the nicest I must agree but thye have a whole room to themselves to mess up (not the bathroom).

The rest of the house is spotless! Do you think people would find that equally as offensive? Hasn't been a problem before..."

No that is totally not offensive even for a woman who is not keen on cats... that would be fine....and no offense meant to any pet lovers whatsoever... I would not like it if anybody offended my living in pony...

over a year ago

"I have cats, one is pedigree therefore they are house cats and so they have to have a litter tray. Not the nicest I must agree but thye have a whole room to themselves to mess up (not the bathroom).

The rest of the house is spotless! Do you think people would find that equally as offensive? Hasn't been a problem before..."

Personaly speaking no.. if as you say its not cat hair all over.. and stinks like the rspca shelter on a hot summer day..

Never seen the point in 'House Cats' though.. but thats me...

over a year ago

There was a woman who lived up our street and she seemed nice and friendly and always well dressed etc etc.

One day we were talking near her home and she offered me a coffee , i said yes and thanks and entered thru the door and wished to god i had not bothered,. she had two dogs and two kids and jesus. i didnt know if it was dog mess all over or kid mess ? or both.

I had to clamber of rubbish and clothes to get to a chair and see says, "oh excuse the mess , i havent cleaned up yet"

Like she hadnt since moving in more like. she made me a coffee in something that once resembled a cup...couldnt drink it.

people dont often see what you do or even have a problem with it.

I would be mortified if i had invited someone into my home and it wasnt clean enough. not that it would ever happen.

over a year ago

I ment tonight possible meet but i havent got a thing against pets but think if people are coming round it should be clean and shouldnt take offence if someone asks as there must be a good reason why lol

over a year ago

Never in a million years would we invite anyone back if not 100% sure were clean and tidy...

Never.. not a hope lol.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Never in a million years would we invite anyone back if not 100% sure were clean and tidy...

Never.. not a hope lol. "

I will move my pony out...in that case. xx

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

This is really getting me worried about going out now, i might stop in instead!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"This is really getting me worried about going out now, i might stop in instead!"

Nah, don worry, just take your wellies and some disinfectent... they wont notice...;-)

over a year ago

Well if i get jumped on by a horny fella whilst in the middle of me laundry etc, he will just have to take me as i am..lmao

and thats happened in the past....whoflungdungs laundry room....

over a year ago

Well i just thought id ask you lovely lot as still learn and fucking up lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"This is really getting me worried about going out now, i might stop in instead!

Nah, don worry, just take your wellies and some disinfectent... they wont notice...;-)"

i life in the stix!

Go out with wellies at night and people talk!!!

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"This is really getting me worried about going out now, i might stop in instead!

Nah, don worry, just take your wellies and some disinfectent... they wont notice...;-)

i life in the stix!

Go out with wellies at night and people talk!!!"

You are meant to wear them on your feet.... not your.... errrrr

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I would wear them on my feet but if you go out in wellies at night peeps hide there sheep! So taking wellies out with me is a nono lol

over a year ago

well my house at present looks something between the darling buds of May and the dingles!

Guess a shag is out of the question!

over a year ago

yeah but have they shit in any of your rooms? but for u anything lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Well apparently it depends a lot on where your cat dumps!

over a year ago

"yeah but have they shit in any of your rooms? but for u anything lol"

No they most certainly have not, they are outside cats for a start lol.

anything???????

over a year ago

well im sure many would have done the same as it was all over the floor but i dont really care what anyone thinks as it was rank!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"well im sure many would have done the same as it was all over the floor but i dont really care what anyone thinks as it was rank! "

I think to be honest when you go into a house you can tell its state pretty much in a few mins. I would have made my excuses. I am a little confused it was ok to the point of post coital sex, ie lounge ok, bedroom, sheets etc but just the bathroom was covered in cat crap. It is a little odd thats all.

Just an observation of what you have said thats all.

over a year ago

ooooh fucking hell !! Nasty

In future - ask if they have cats, if they say no, at least you'll know that the place isn't covered in cat shit. Then ask if they have dogs ....

It's amazing how some people will live in a shit hole and invite people round.

As a field service engineer with 30 + years under his belt, it never ceases to amaze me how filthy some people are. then they have the nerve to say, "excuse the mess, I've not had a chance to tidy up" FFS, I feel like asking if they meant they've not had the chance to tidy for the last 20 years.

Dirty bastards should have their houses burned down - there is no excuse for filth it's just downright lazyness

over a year ago

"well im sure many would have done the same as it was all over the floor but i dont really care what anyone thinks as it was rank!

I think to be honest when you go into a house you can tell its state pretty much in a few mins. I would have made my excuses. I am a little confused it was ok to the point of post coital sex, ie lounge ok, bedroom, sheets etc but just the bathroom was covered in cat crap. It is a little odd thats all.

Just an observation of what you have said thats all."

Sod the house...they would take one look at the drive and drive on! lol

over a year ago

well weve seen that you cant

over a year ago

"yeah but have they shit in any of your rooms? but for u anything lol

anything??????? "

So they shite in everyone elses gardens and kill the plants eh ?

over a year ago

anything???????

So they shite in everyone elses gardens and kill the plants eh ?"

Live in the middle of nowhere. lol

over a year ago

the out side isnt a problem its the inside im worried about pmsl

over a year ago

anything???????

Live in the middle of nowhere. lol "

Pmsl that's ok then. I wish the woman over the road from me would piss of to the middle of nowhere and take her bloody cats with her

over a year ago

So i have a point but just need to work on how ago about getting info from possible meets? pmsl

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"well im sure many would have done the same as it was all over the floor but i dont really care what anyone thinks as it was rank!

Sod the house...they would take one look at the drive and drive on! lol"

He he he i live up a farm lane and you can only turn round at my house lol. Besides mine is nice and spanky.

It is an odd one though if you turn up and its not the best. Personally i would say in person i just didn't feel it was right. Be polite and say go for a drink or something. But if the house is rank then you wonder about the rest!!!

over a year ago

anything???????

Pmsl that's ok then. I wish the woman over the road from me would piss of to the middle of nowhere and take her bloody cats with her "

lol, take it they shit in your garden!

Well dont be sending her this direction, Ive enough animals and birds thankyou! lol

over a year ago

Sod the house...they would take one look at the drive and drive on! lol

He he he i live up a farm lane and you can only turn round at my house lol. Besides mine is nice and spanky.

It is an odd one though if you turn up and its not the best. Personally i would say in person i just didn't feel it was right. Be polite and say go for a drink or something. But if the house is rank then you wonder about the rest!!!"

lol true...mine looks the way it does as I am in the middle of rannovating..between the piles of rubble and deliveries and the manic turkeys who would run to greet you, it would put the hardiest of people off lol.

But it is home and I love it.

over a year ago

anything???????

Pmsl that's ok then. I wish the woman over the road from me would piss of to the middle of nowhere and take her bloody cats with her

Well dont be sending her this direction, Ive enough animals and birds thankyou! lol"

, yes they do I'm not surte what to do - Maybe buy an airgun, or let my alsation go and shite over her flower beds - decisions decisions

over a year ago

anything???????

Well dont be sending her this direction, Ive enough animals and birds thankyou! lol

, yes they do I'm not surte what to do - Maybe buy an airgun, or let my alsation go and shite over her flower beds - decisions decisions "

bag it up and put it on her doorstep..along with a book tittled '101 uses for a dead cat' lol

over a year ago

tittled! ffs titled.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

anything???????

, yes they do I'm not surte what to do - Maybe buy an airgun, or let my alsation go and shite over her flower beds - decisions decisions "

Alsation dump is bigger than a cats i fear. And if you turn up at prospective meets then gowd knows what they think

over a year ago

Your getting excited now!

over a year ago

Well at least the cat was using the toilet when it needed at shit

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Your getting excited now! "

To be honest Horrified, all i can see is Kim and Aggie swinging whilst cleaning and i am shuddering with a funny face here!

over a year ago

"tittled! ffs titled."

lol

Tittled sounded better

over a year ago

"tittled! ffs titled.

lol

Tittled sounded better "

it does, but an edit button would be nice lol

over a year ago

shame it missed and was all over the floor lol

over a year ago

"tittled! ffs titled.

lol

Tittled sounded better

it does, but an edit button would be nice lol "

Tired of asking for one, but to no avail lol

over a year ago

never judge a book by its cover.

i met a man who dresses really nice always clean shaved and smart but his house was always a mess, even tho he was and is always clean.

shit in the hosue is a big no no tho.

the way you could ask ppl about their house is just be nice about it, ask if they have pets, do the pets live in doors and general things like that

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Ive just remembered that i actually state in my profile that although not houseproud its always clean and tidy

over a year ago

I've been saying for weeks that my house looks like a pigsty with shit all over it!!

I think I may need to choose my words a little more carefully.

Its actually clean but looks like a laundry with piles of clean clothes all over.

over a year ago

Well at the mo mine aint that clever, re untidy but not filthy. am in the middle of all sorts and wish to god i would finish one room before starting another but i dont.

saying that... if i know i have a visitor comming (or cumming)

i do make a big effort to make sure everything is clean and tidy, fresh linen, smelling lovely etc, along with myself.

Its the little details that make the difference. oh i have no animals.

Ps me garden however is another matter....its awful and i desperately need a handy man to come and do it....

any offers ? ill cook ya dinner etc

By *teve_SoleilCouple
over a year ago

Malaysia

Not wrong...but maybe should message them the reason so they don't wonder...:D

Even if our place was unorganised we wouldn't accommodate but some would say they don't mind...:D...but we do...:D

over a year ago

I did message why lol but still blocked me

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

How do you know if your blocked?

over a year ago

"How do you know if your blocked?"

You send a message and you get a screen telling you.

Not that I've ever been blocked of course

over a year ago

lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"How do you know if your blocked?

Not that I've ever been blocked of course "

Well i bow to your superior knowledge.

I hope the boys treat you well last night by the way, did you get a squeeze from Garry young lady

over a year ago

I hope the boys treat you well last night by the way, did you get a squeeze from Garry young lady "

I got very, very wet!!!

Make of that what you will .........

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I hope the boys treat you well last night by the way, did you get a squeeze from Garry young lady

I got very, very wet!!!

Make of that what you will ........."

I think it did rain actually

over a year ago

I got very, very wet!!!

I think it did rain actually "

Rain??? It fecking bucketed down!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I got very, very wet!!!

I think it did rain actually

Rain??? It fecking bucketed down!!"

I hope it didn't fill your delectable boots. Is it ture Robbie was out side screaming "Gary Gary let me in"? Only a rumour mind.

As for the rain, well i would have lent you my brolly

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

You talking shit again TTR....????

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

You talking shit again TTR....????"

Cat excrement i think

over a year ago

You talking shit again TTR....????"

You make me laugh Debz!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

You make me laugh Debz!!! "

Its a bit of a stinker tho dont ya think!!!

LOL

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

LOL"

I find it more than a little worrying that there are invites given to such establishments.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

LOL

I find it more than a little worrying that there are invites given to such establishments."

Yuo guys always hunting pussy, and then you moan if they are a bit shitty with you!!!

Bloody men!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Hunting??? Hey you do hunting up here with a long gun and creeping up on your prey.

Its more like seeking up on it in your socks with pussy then it cant hear you coming.

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"Hunting??? Hey you do hunting up here with a long gun and creeping up on your prey.

Its more like seeking up on it in your socks with pussy then it cant hear you coming."

Message not making sense hun - been to the pub for lunch have we¬!!!!!!!!!

PMSL

over a year ago

"Hunting??? Hey you do hunting up here with a long gun and creeping up on your prey.

Its more like seeking up on it in your socks with pussy then it cant hear you coming.

Message not making sense hun - been to the pub for lunch have we¬!!!!!!!!!

PMSL"

LOL!! You are sooooo mean!!

over a year ago

glad to see yr on form

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

I have not been to the pub you cheeky begger, ok i went down the slaughtered lamb last night but i have been out fixing this morning.

mind you reading my splerge it dosnt make much sense. Maybe a pint is in order

over a year ago

well dont meet at other peoples houses then meet at yours or a hotel. Always more fun lol

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"I, ok i went down the slaughtered lamb last night

mind you reading my splerge it dosnt make much sense. Maybe a pint is in order "

Slaughtered lamb hey???

Bit kinky but surely they are better warm and alive!!!

Isnt it a bit messy????

Think more than a pint is in order mate!!

See you in a new light!!

over a year ago

Well have pets and they are well looked after but the dog is in the house at night.

The hamster is the kids responsiblity so it kept in their room. No one is allowed into their rooms so don't check on the mess they make but close the doors.

But do clean the rest the of the house especially any where that will be used by visitors as it gives a good impression and might get a second chance.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Slaughtered lamb hey???

Isnt it a bit messy????

See you in a new light!!"

i will take that as my que to depart then young lady, have a fun fun fun

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Slaughtered lamb hey???

Isnt it a bit messy????

See you in a new light!!

i will take that as my que to depart then young lady, have a fun fun fun"

Dont use me as an excuse to go off down the pub...

.....see ya there in 20mions ok!!!

Pint of Stella for me please :D

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Slaughtered lamb hey???

Isnt it a bit messy????

See you in a new light!!

i will take that as my que to depart then young lady, have a fun fun fun"

Young lady hey......hmmmm...what you after...??? x

Post new Message to Thread