Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Beta males ;-)

Jump to newest

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

After a couple of recent threads I've come to the conclusion I'm a Beta male.

Here's a flattering definition off the internet:

"In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates. They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others."

Sounds good to me, so watch out Alphas!

While you're locking horns with the other stags I'll be running off with some of your Doe's.

Being a Beta male this is a non-aggressive post by the way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

so you are "beta" than the all the others?

worth thinking about

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"After a couple of recent threads I've come to the conclusion I'm a Beta male.

"In the animal kingdom, the alpha male is the dominant member of the community. He’s like a cartoon caveman, commanding deference. The betas are wingmen, collaborative and conciliatory. In human terms, betas make the best mates. They do more in the house, and probably in the bedroom, because they know how to hasten the greater good. The beta has poetry in him, and a touch of youthful idealism. He’s sure of who he is, and not constantly trying to prove his value in materialistic terms. (Alpha: Your expensive car doesn’t make you interesting.) The beta can earn a lot of money, or a little, but the money’s not the thing; he profits because he works well with others."

While you're locking horns with the other stags I'll be running off with some of your Doe's.

Being a Beta male this is a non-aggressive post by the way. "

Any alpha males reading wont be threatened Invictus so dont worry.

over a year ago

Awww bless you....

and what a lovely Beta male you are... you and your lovely p***

opps not meant to mention those..

katie. x

over a year ago

That's exactly how I see alpha males lol In general, they're annoying. They do everything better than everyone else. Have got a bigger everything than everyone else when in fact, they've usually got nowt more than a big gob, lack of imagination and a small dick complex (figuratively speaking)

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

i'll take beta males with that definition

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

See it worked!

I impressed you all with my reliable mediocrity

over a year ago

nothing better than letting the alpha's fight steeling some females, always said I'm a lover not a fighter, Beta's Rule

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"Awww bless you....

katie. x "

penis?

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"nothing better than letting the alpha's fight steeling some females, always said I'm a lover not a fighter, Beta's Rule"

Hey! Clear off! I'm the Beta male round here pal!!

over a year ago

Handbags at dawn guys!

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Awww bless you....

katie. x

penis? "

not enough stars after the 'p' - and it would appear whatever it is is plural - pens, perhaps?

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"Awww bless you....

katie. x

penis?

not enough stars after the 'p' - and it would appear whatever it is is plural - pens, perhaps? "

I do know, but I'm not telling.

...and its not piles either!!

over a year ago

Well your a sweety one we may love to lick , lol x Beta.

over a year ago

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

The description of an alpha male in the OP is a very poor caricature - probably made up by someone who isn't one and doesnt really understand what takes to be one.

Alpha's are not bullies braggarts and show-offs - these are qualities of people who are not alphas but would desperately like to be considered as one.

Alphas are natural leaders - they EFFORTLESSLY lead and inspire - they don't need money or flash cars to acheive this.

A true alpha can often appear to be fairly unassuming, but he is always your go-to-guy when the chips are down.

By *uss PussWoman
over a year ago

east cheshire

someone mention chips?

over a year ago

"nothing better than letting the alpha's fight steeling some females, always said I'm a lover not a fighter, Beta's Rule

Hey! Clear off! I'm the Beta male round here pal!! "

Antlers at dawn

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"nothing better than letting the alpha's fight steeling some females, always said I'm a lover not a fighter, Beta's Rule

Hey! Clear off! I'm the Beta male round here pal!! Antlers at dawn "

Can't be arsed to be honest.

Ah, go on then you have that patch and I'll go over here...

over a year ago

THis was meant as a light hearted comment... no need for the other men to get up in arms!!!
"The description of an alpha male in the OP is a very poor caricature - probably made up by someone who isn't one and doesnt really understand what takes to be one.

Alpha's are not bullies braggarts and show-offs - these are qualities of people who are not alphas but would desperately like to be considered as one.

Alphas are natural leaders - they EFFORTLESSLY lead and inspire - they don't need money or flash cars to acheive this.

A true alpha can often appear to be fairly unassuming, but he is always your go-to-guy when the chips are down."

over a year ago

Hey! Clear off! I'm the Beta male round here pal!! Antlers at dawn Can't be arsed to be honest.

Ah, go on then you have that patch and I'll go over here... "

seem fair, thanks

By *obletonMan
over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"THis was meant as a light hearted comment... no need for the other men to get up in arms!!! "

I'm not up in arms - merely pointing out that many men who consider themselves to be betas because they aren't bullies and poseurs are judging themselves by the wrong criteria.

over a year ago

"THis was meant as a light hearted comment... no need for the other men to get up in arms!!!

I'm not up in arms - merely pointing out that many men who consider themselves to be betas because they aren't bullies and poseurs are judging themselves by the wrong criteria."

hides in the back ground till the bully has gone

By *nvictus OP   Man
over a year ago

Beeston

"THis was meant as a light hearted comment... no need for the other men to get up in arms!!!

I'm not up in arms - merely pointing out that many men who consider themselves to be betas because they aren't bullies and poseurs are judging themselves by the wrong criteria.hides in the back ground till the bully has gone "

*Hides behind Ozzy*

over a year ago

I'm not up in arms - merely pointing out that many men who consider themselves to be betas because they aren't bullies and poseurs are judging themselves by the wrong criteria."

your still not getting it... it is meant as fun... its meant to be a stereotype, a funny moment, not a dig...

WE can add that some alpha males have poor sense of humour.

Don't worry _nvictus I'll protect you. LOl

Katie.

over a year ago

I'm not up in arms - merely pointing out that many men who consider themselves to be betas because they aren't bullies and poseurs are judging themselves by the wrong criteria.your still not getting it... it is meant as fun... its meant to be a stereotype, a funny moment, not a dig...

WE can add that some alpha males have poor sense of humour.

Don't worry _nvictus I'll protect you. LOl

Katie. "

Whoi is going to protect me

over a year ago

Hey! Clear off! I'm the Beta male round here pal!! "

he he battle of the bums

over a year ago

" Whoi is going to protect me "

Its okay I can protect you as well.. :D

Only one Man I back down from.. mwahhahaha

Katie. x

over a year ago

" Whoi is going to protect me

Its okay I can protect you as well.. :D

Only one Man I back down from.. mwahhahaha

Katie. x"

over a year ago

Everybody was waiting to enter paradise when the universal creator appeared and said,

"I want the men to make two lines; one for men who were true heads of household, and the other for men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to the angels."

The women left and there remained the men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household there was only one man.

The universal creator said, "You should be ashamed, I created you to be heads of your households! You have been disobedient and not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."

The universal creator turned to the one man: "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

He looked up sheepishly and said "My wife told me to stand here.”

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"Awww bless you....

katie. x

penis?

not enough stars after the 'p' - and it would appear whatever it is is plural - pens, perhaps?

I do know, but I'm not telling.

...and its not piles either!! "

PINK ****s

over a year ago

"Everybody was waiting to enter paradise when the universal creator appeared and said,

"I want the men to make two lines; one for men who were true heads of household, and the other for men who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to the angels."

The women left and there remained the men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household there was only one man.

The universal creator said, "You should be ashamed, I created you to be heads of your households! You have been disobedient and not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."

The universal creator turned to the one man: "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

He looked up sheepishly and said "My wife told me to stand here.”

"

Post new Message to Thread