Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Journals or Diarys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who keeps one, and is it private just for you?

is it handwritten or online..

I have a journal that I keep..I used to keep a diary but to be fair its easier to put it all on the one.. I do also have a doodle book that anything goes in.. :D

If you have one.. do you find it helps you to work out any issues..

Completing mine is part of my daily tasks I am set... but I really love to do my journal..

Mine is online but only Myself or my Master can view it..

Katie.x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Who keeps one, and is it private just for you?

is it handwritten or online..

I have a journal that I keep..I used to keep a diary but to be fair its easier to put it all on the one.. I do also have a doodle book that anything goes in.. :D

If you have one.. do you find it helps you to work out any issues..

Completing mine is part of my daily tasks I am set... but I really love to do my journal..

Mine is online but only Myself or my Master can view it..

Katie.x"

i have kept a journal since i was 17! All under lock n key though

By *econdhand RoseWoman
over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

I kept a journal as a teenager but threw it on the fire the night before I got married aged 19. Now I'm 44 it is one of the things that I deeply deeply regret.

I started another one not long after I got married just as a basic diary of things I'd done, places I'd been but I discovered that it was very therapeutic to write more deeply about thoughts and feelings and so my diary became private. I've kept it up in variable states since then, sometimes writing alot and sometimes not writing anything for months or even years.

I've found that for me, I write the most at the worst times of my life so it has become almost an outpouring of grief, stress, darkness and depression when I felt I couldn't talk to anyone.

I try and write regularly about the good things and the bad now so that I can look back with pleasure aswell as see how far I have come from the really dark days.

And my writing is done by hand and I try and choose a nice hard back journal and a pen I like to write with, often a fountain pen. It is private and I have never shared it with anyone. No-one has ever been that close to me that I would want to share all of me - I'm scared of people having power over me and knowing everything. I always keep something of myself back.

Vixen

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I kept a journal as a teenager but threw it on the fire the night before I got married aged 19. Now I'm 44 it is one of the things that I deeply deeply regret.

I started another one not long after I got married just as a basic diary of things I'd done, places I'd been but I discovered that it was very therapeutic to write more deeply about thoughts and feelings and so my diary became private. I've kept it up in variable states since then, sometimes writing alot and sometimes not writing anything for months or even years.

I've found that for me, I write the most at the worst times of my life so it has become almost an outpouring of grief, stress, darkness and depression when I felt I couldn't talk to anyone.

I try and write regularly about the good things and the bad now so that I can look back with pleasure aswell as see how far I have come from the really dark days.

And my writing is done by hand and I try and choose a nice hard back journal and a pen I like to write with, often a fountain pen. It is private and I have never shared it with anyone. No-one has ever been that close to me that I would want to share all of me - I'm scared of people having power over me and knowing everything. I always keep something of myself back.

Vixen"

I totally agree with you, i havent looked at some of mine for years, but they have helped at times

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Spooky! I started one yesterday.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i do but to point in whast im doing wrong lol

Post new Message to Thread