Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

offically not happy....

Jump to newest

By *abio OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

finished work early for a change....

so nipped into mcd's and thought i'd treat myself...

so thought i'd ask for a quarter pounder without cheese... cause me be allergic to the stuff

so after they said they would have to make one for me specially.... and then waiting 20 minutes for them to kill the cow, skin in and cook it... its finally ready

off home, get home.... and the bloody thing has cheese on it....

can i count that as attempted murder???

next time... burger king!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You should of eaten the box it came in, it would of being far more nutritious and tastier than the contents lol.

over a year ago

Sods law fella

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

You should of said and i would of sent you one of my burgers i made sunday night and they had no cheese on them.

I could tell you the story when i poisoned my ex husband but you never know whose watching the forums

over a year ago

Waits fer the first cheesed off joke .......

over a year ago

Attempted murder and depending how far id have gone back thrown it at them and demanded more as it was a massive risk to your health lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Attempted murder and depending how far id have gone back thrown it at them and demanded more as it was a massive risk to your health lol"

demanded more quarter pounders with cheese

you trying to kill Fabio off

over a year ago

i ordered a chicken burger from KFC and i got home and there was no chicken in it

Just a bun with some lettuce and mayo! was gutted

over a year ago

I would go back and complain cos i hate spending money on something i didnt ask for and woe betide anyone that gets it wrong

over a year ago

you should have called them on the phone telling them how you felt , lol my lot done that when chips missing thay got 4 free lots of bugers drinks too x

over a year ago

"Attempted murder and depending how far id have gone back thrown it at them and demanded more as it was a massive risk to your health lol

demanded more quarter pounders with cheese

you trying to kill Fabio off "

Sorry no i ment more than just what he ordered lol

over a year ago

"i ordered a chicken burger from KFC and i got home and there was no chicken in it

Just a bun with some lettuce and mayo! was gutted"

If it was the one in Torquay no wonder they are crap in there. But prefer BK to McD any day xxx

What ever happened to Wimpy?

over a year ago

Oh dear.... That's not good, you must complain Fabio.

Reminds me of many years ago during a "vegetarian teenager phase" asking muckdees for a burger without any meat... no problems came the swift reply... got me a nice lettuce, gherkin and mayo cob in a polystyrene box ffs lol!!! Soon started opting for meat again!!

over a year ago

Should have went to burger king to begin with, at least it would taste like a burger and have real salad rather than a leaf of lettuce and a gherkin and passed off as salad

over a year ago

Stick with KFC Variety Meal!

over a year ago

They are so useless these days. I popped into mine for a quick lunch burger last week. 12.30 and only two young uns out front. Waited a while and then asked for manager.

I asked her what their HO might say if they saw only two up front at 12.30. She blamed it on her "floor manager" who was not there. Lazy bugger, I know full well that MacDo head office expect team work to clear queues. Told her I did not have time to wait and I would inform their HO.

Fast food. tell me about it.

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

"finished work early for a change....

so nipped into mcd's and thought i'd treat myself...

so thought i'd ask for a quarter pounder without cheese... cause me be allergic to the stuff

so after they said they would have to make one for me specially.... and then waiting 20 minutes for them to kill the cow, skin in and cook it... its finally ready

off home, get home.... and the bloody thing has cheese on it....

can i count that as attempted murder???

next time... burger king!!!!"

Take it back. They have sold you something not asked for. The buggers there won't care and will change it but it won't recompense you for your time.

over a year ago

I make my own burgers and they're much tastier, they take a bit longer but they're well worth it ... num num!!

over a year ago

"i ordered a chicken burger from KFC and i got home and there was no chicken in it

Just a bun with some lettuce and mayo! was gutted

If it was the one in Torquay no wonder they are crap in there. But prefer BK to McD any day xxx

What ever happened to Wimpy?"

We have a Wimpy 2 mins down the road from us

over a year ago

Once I ordered a kfc with my friend (who is diabetic) and she ordered a diet with her meal, they turned round and said "if your having kfc I don't think diet will make a difference to the fat content" I was outraged as they didn't think of there being any other reason than she was on a diet. I prefere diet due to taste but my friend requires diet sheesh!

Post new Message to Thread