FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the submissive woman - sullen slave or pleasure personified?

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Just to be fair... to everybody...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your bored... and in need of a good sorting! Simples lol....

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Your bored... and in need of a good sorting! Simples lol.... "

Who told you ???

over a year ago

I spar with twobonks... your easy lol!

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I spar with twobonks... your easy lol! "

Oh dear, the last brave soldier to assume I was (easy...lol) well... he is licking his...... wounds...

over a year ago

"I spar with twobonks... your easy lol! "

Well there was no need to call the poor girl easy!...shame on you

over a year ago

You think arguing with a woman is easy ah lol you really aint met Les then have you pmsl xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I spar with twobonks... your easy lol!

Well there was no need to call the poor girl easy!...shame on you "

Thanks for support, much appreciated, however, I love a challenge and there are not many men that can (possibly your experience, too?) xx

over a year ago

Profile pic taken after last argument

over a year ago

"I spar with twobonks... your easy lol!

Well there was no need to call the poor girl easy!...shame on you

Thanks for support, much appreciated, however, I love a challenge and there are not many men that can (possibly your experience, too?) xx"

Indeed.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Profile pic taken after last argument "

Thats my girl pmsl xxx

over a year ago

Actually my sexual preference is Dominant males and females.

submissive females and males feed my another part of my sexuality....

both give immense pleasure in different ways

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Actually my sexual preference is Dominant males and females.

both give immense pleasure in different ways "

Agree with you AGAIN... Not many alpha males about though, I find most are bit submissive??? Ouch, I am so going to get hammered... but it is worth the chuckle

over a year ago

"Actually my sexual preference is Dominant males and females.

both give immense pleasure in different ways

Agree with you AGAIN... Not many alpha males about though, I find most are bit submissive??? Ouch, I am so going to get hammered... but it is worth the chuckle "

Submissive men ,never men are the rulers and controllers in this world,We dont take shit off inferior women we just let them think that

(will be back in a bit Les wants to know why i havent started her breakfast or run her bath)

over a year ago

of course you do sweetheart...now off you trot.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"of course you do sweetheart...now off you trot."

I love it... sadly I got to work now... but loving every minute...

over a year ago

"of course you do sweetheart...now off you trot.

I love it... sadly I got to work now... but loving every minute... "

I shall carry on...til your return lol

over a year ago

Subby guys are at the bottom of the food chain in my opinion. Pathetic, weak, lily-livered little wimps that they are.

over a year ago

"Subby guys are at the bottom of the food chain in my opinion. Pathetic, weak, lily-livered little wimps that they are. "

ooo comes over all unnecessary lol

over a year ago

"Subby guys are at the bottom of the food chain in my opinion. Pathetic, weak, lily-livered little wimps that they are. "

Totally dissagree with you and i have Les permission to dissagree with you

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

I repect everyone's right to be what they want to be, either sub, dom, bi etc.... however all this two-ing and fro-ing by certain people, the put-downs and the "butch" language, only indicates one thing to me.... insecurity.

Now, before all the "domme" women start to jump all over me, please let me explain, then see if you dont agree with at least some of what I say.

Sex between two (or more!) people should always be based on mutual respect, attraction and desire. We never play with anyone we wouldnt want as a friend, and we treat all those we meet with respect, and expect the same. I would count myself as being dom, and love to play with subs, but that does not give me the right to assume that I am better than them, or adopt a condecending attitude towards them, or others. In fact, at least in my opinion, subs have the balance of power in their favour, they set their boundaries, they allow others to use them for their mutual pleasure, they chose whether or not to submit. I dont have any problems in buying into the type of dom role they want, although I do draw the line at causing lots of pain, a little spanking or mild caning etc is ok, but when the playtime is over, its back to mutual respect and treating each other as equals.

Now, I know some of the ladies will start getting all bent out of shape at this point, and say that they could "put me in my place", but thats because they are exactly the type of person that I mentioned at the start. I have tried being sub, and I have enjoyed it to a point, but I know what "floats my boat" and getting the crap beaten out of me by some "man hater", or being used as a target for their verbal "self-cleansing", just aint it. I know some guys are sub, some are dom, and the same goes for the ladies, and mostly its good, clean, healthy and fun, but some people (of both sexes) seem to get stuck in their role, or perhaps they are just mysogionistic and hide behind the "dom(me)" facade.

So, now I am going to sit back and wait for the usual shit-storm that comes when someone tell the truth and a nminority get all bent out of shape about it!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

I'm weak, lilly Livered and very Sub...

But i'd be willing to give someone a right good sorting tonight lol.. Well we both would..

Just can't be arsed to put a meet me now up and have Minger Central mailing all afternoon lol...

over a year ago

"I repect everyone's right to be what they want to be, either sub, dom, bi etc.... however all this two-ing and fro-ing by certain people, the put-downs and the "butch" language, only indicates one thing to me.... insecurity.

Now, before all the "domme" women start to jump all over me, please let me explain, then see if you dont agree with at least some of what I say.

Sex between two (or more!) people should always be based on mutual respect, attraction and desire. We never play with anyone we wouldnt want as a friend, and we treat all those we meet with respect, and expect the same. I would count myself as being dom, and love to play with subs, but that does not give me the right to assume that I am better than them, or adopt a condecending attitude towards them, or others. In fact, at least in my opinion, subs have the balance of power in their favour, they set their boundaries, they allow others to use them for their mutual pleasure, they chose whether or not to submit. I dont have any problems in buying into the type of dom role they want, although I do draw the line at causing lots of pain, a little spanking or mild caning etc is ok, but when the playtime is over, its back to mutual respect and treating each other as equals.

Now, I know some of the ladies will start getting all bent out of shape at this point, and say that they could "put me in my place", but thats because they are exactly the type of person that I mentioned at the start. I have tried being sub, and I have enjoyed it to a point, but I know what "floats my boat" and getting the crap beaten out of me by some "man hater", or being used as a target for their verbal "self-cleansing", just aint it. I know some guys are sub, some are dom, and the same goes for the ladies, and mostly its good, clean, healthy and fun, but some people (of both sexes) seem to get stuck in their role, or perhaps they are just mysogionistic and hide behind the "dom(me)" facade.

So, now I am going to sit back and wait for the usual shit-storm that comes when someone tell the truth and a nminority get all bent out of shape about it!!

"

I think you will find that the portrayal of Domme in here is merely banter.

The actually role of a Dom/sub relationship is far more complex and should remain between those who actively enjoy that area.

I am neither a man hater nor butch and leave those who portray themselves as the stereotypical Domme image to thier 'roleplay'.

over a year ago

"I'm weak, lilly Livered and very Sub...

But i'd be willing to give someone a right good sorting tonight lol.. Well we both would..

Just can't be arsed to put a meet me now up and have Minger Central mailing all afternoon lol...

"

LMAO @ minger central.

over a year ago

"I'm weak, lilly Livered and very Sub...

"

Oh, and I may be wrong..but i guess you guys are feeling horny today lol

over a year ago

"I repect everyone's right to be what they want to be, either sub, dom, bi etc.... however all this two-ing and fro-ing by certain people, the put-downs and the "butch" language, only indicates one thing to me.... insecurity.

"

God someones got their serious head on

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I can act really submissive but thats because I know im in charge anyway......so really im very dominant but a really good actress who gets her own way

over a year ago

I personally enjoy a bit of both mild sub mild dom just use it as the situation requires and most of all just use it for fun after all thats what life is all about aint it xx

over a year ago

But I LIKE inflicting pain on poor defenceless creatures I have tied up in the garage and leave them hanging there for five hours while I go get pissed with my mates then come back and inflict some serious damage on them. It's ... well.... er.... very nice.

Sits back and waits for the verbal tongue lashing from all the females (which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongue-lashed by dozens of angry femmes. That's nice too.)

over a year ago

"But I LIKE inflicting pain on poor defenceless creatures I have tied up in the garage and leave them hanging there for five hours while I go get pissed with my mates then come back and inflict some serious damage on them. It's ... well.... er.... very nice.

Sits back and waits for the verbal tongue lashing from all the females (which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongue-lashed by dozens of angry femmes. That's nice too.) "

chuckles

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/09 01:27:58]

over a year ago

"But I LIKE inflicting pain on poor defenceless creatures I have tied up in the garage and leave them hanging there for five hours while I go get pissed with my mates then come back and inflict some serious damage on them. It's ... well.... er.... very nice.

Sits back and waits for the verbal tongue lashing from all the females (which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongue-lashed by dozens of angry femmes. That's nice too.) "

no tongue lashing here .....unless you demand it ......

over a year ago

Sits back and waits for the verbal tongue lashing from all the females (which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongue-lashed by dozens of angry femmes. That's nice too.) no tongue lashing here .....unless you demand it ......"

Demand?...You want me to demand something from you?

Methinks there is some subby in you somewhat hehehe

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

"But I LIKE inflicting pain on poor defenceless animals I have tied up in the garage and leave them hanging there for five hours until i come back with the knife - usually about lunchtime. It's ... well.... er.... very nice.

Sits back and waits for a good tongueing(which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongued. That's nice too.)

No tonging here unless you deserve it.

Deserve?...You think i deserve something from you?

Methinks there is some Dom in you somewhat who wants to take me and i like it....alot... hehehe "

Oooooooooh wishy - i never knew

over a year ago

"But I LIKE inflicting pain on poor defenceless animals I have tied up in the garage and leave them hanging there for five hours until i come back with the knife - usually about lunchtime. It's ... well.... er.... very nice.

Sits back and waits for a good tongueing(which is why I posted this achully, I like being tongued. That's nice too.)

Methinks there is some Dom in you somewhat who wants to take me and i like it....alot... hehehe

Oooooooooh wishy - i never knew "

Hey! Misquoting someone is a henious crime and you should have your tits tied tightly with rough hemp and then slapped hard with a fly swat!!!

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

Methinks there is some Dom in you somewhat who wants to take me and i like it....alot... hehehe

Oooooooooh wishy - i never knew

Hey! Misquoting someone is a sexy crime and you should have my man boobs tied tightly with rough hemp and then slapped hard with a fly swat!!! "

oh wishy i didnt realise you were quite so sub xxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new Message to Thread