Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Does being brazen pay off?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You are not what the person seeks, but you fancy meeting them and mail anyway......Has it ever worked for you, or would you just not bother to make contact?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

if im not totally out of what their looking for i sometimes give it a try

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know people get cross as it appears they have not read the profile, but what if fortune does favour the brave?

Has anyone been tempted and met someone who has mailed and is not what thier profile preference suggest they are looking for?

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

if fortune pays off the brave then its all good !¬Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I will admit I went on a date with someone that was not my type. But we got on so well he's the most fantastic person ever, best lover, best husband. I'm a very lucky person so I'd say go for it as you never know what you may find. Always expect the unexpected.

over a year ago

So much for profiles being accurate then

over a year ago

"So much for profiles being accurate then "

What's that mean? My profile states I have a partner something Ive not hidden. I have his blessing and encouragment. Are you saying because I'm madly in love I can't swing, we met swinging it's us.

over a year ago

"So much for profiles being accurate then

What's that mean? My profile states I have a partner something Ive not hidden. I have his blessing and encouragment. Are you saying because I'm madly in love I can't swing, we met swinging it's us."

Whoa there where were you or your profile mentioned, People saying that they don't meet a criteria but message anyway, happens all the time on here so would you like your Toys back for your Pram

over a year ago

Sorry I read it wrong my apologises.

Can I have my dolly back now?

over a year ago

"Sorry I read it wrong my apologises.

Can I have my dolly back now?"

No problem at all

over a year ago

"I know people get cross as it appears they have not read the profile, but what if fortune does favour the brave?

Has anyone been tempted and met someone who has mailed and is not what thier profile preference suggest they are looking for?"

After reading the countless threads where people complain about their well crafted messages being ignored I'm often tempted to trawl through profiles saying no bbws, submissive leggy blondes only, write to them in the hope they'll make an exception.

over a year ago

I dont message anyone if Im out of their criteria list, well I dont actually message anyone to be honest, Chris does all that, but no i dont. I do get messages from people who are very different from us and I will always show them our personal pics and refer them to the fact we are older and bigger. Seems they still want to meet though

over a year ago

"I dont message anyone if Im out of their criteria list, well I dont actually message anyone to be honest, Chris does all that, but no i dont. I do get messages from people who are very different from us and I will always show them our personal pics and refer them to the fact we are older and bigger. Seems they still want to meet though "

That's because you're standing there in suspenders and nipple tassels...phwooooaaaarrr

By *iceguydaveMan
over a year ago

Monmouth

"I dont message anyone if Im out of their criteria list, well I dont actually message anyone to be honest, Chris does all that, but no i dont. I do get messages from people who are very different from us and I will always show them our personal pics and refer them to the fact we are older and bigger. Seems they still want to meet though

That's because you're standing there in suspenders and nipple tassels...phwooooaaaarrr

"

..what he said

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"You are not what the person seeks, but you fancy meeting them and mail anyway......Has it ever worked for you, or would you just not bother to make contact?

"

Of course it works

over a year ago

I don't believe I have ever made the first contact on FAB!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't believe I have ever made the first contact on FAB! "
first time for everything

By *inky24big35Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

"I don't believe I have ever made the first contact on FAB! "

well u are very lucky then lol

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"You are not what the person seeks, but you fancy meeting them and mail anyway......Has it ever worked for you, or would you just not bother to make contact?

"

Yep and then I wait for them to blast me in the forums for not reading their profile and sending them a message when I dont meet their criteria...

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Yep and then I wait for them to blast me in the forums for not reading their profile and sending them a message when I dont meet their criteria... "

ooooooh hello sexy boots

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Yep and then I wait for them to blast me in the forums for not reading their profile and sending them a message when I dont meet their criteria... ooooooh hello sexy boots "

mwah x

over a year ago

"I don't believe I have ever made the first contact on FAB! first time for everything "

Not straightly true, as I have sent the odd "thank you for being an eye candy for us ladies on FAB" messages to hotties that I like while browsing the gallery of newly uploaded photos!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't believe I have ever made the first contact on FAB! first time for everything

Not straightly true, as I have sent the odd "thank you for being an eye candy for us ladies on FAB" messages to hotties that I like while browsing the gallery of newly uploaded photos! "

i know what you are like madam.....any excuse

Post new Message to Thread