Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why oh why oh blooming why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do you not read profiles? It is driving me insane now.

I state my age group

I state my preferances

I state my likes

I state face pics on messaging

I state no anonymous friends requests

Shall I just delete all my text off and have a blank profile. I have had to tell some guy three times to go back and read my profile and yes I know just delete but in the end my insanity over took me and I let rip. Least he was honest and said well I never do read profiles

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simple just block them.

over a year ago

you mean there is oter stuff on there apart from the pictures

over a year ago

"Simple just block them."

That my dear would be every damn single man on here,excluding the ones I am already friends with who can read and type a decent message

over a year ago

"Simple just block them.

That my dear would be every damn single man on here,excluding the ones I am already friends with who can read and type a decent message "

No it wouldn't! Anyone who has mailed you have sent messages to will have no problem mailing you still. Read up on how the block works. So if you don't want the hassle block its SIMPLE and far easier than moaning

over a year ago

Have you not figured the site and how things work with a lot of single Men yet ? I'm not being funny but you do tend to complain a bit and you do have the option of blocking single Men and contacting any your interested in

over a year ago

"Shall I just delete all my text off and have a blank profile."

Pretty much, yes! You will get the same messages anyway coz you're a female. There's no need for any other fancy stuff

over a year ago

I think it's fair to say nearly every female on this site gets messages from men outwith their criteria.

If I blew a gasket everytime a married, Dom, short, teenaged bloke from all over the UK messaged me, I'd be a wreck.

Get a grip OP...it happens, there's no need to make a song and dance everytime someone contacts you!

over a year ago

It is extremely irritating that people dont read profiles. If a woman wants to meet single guys but has criteria for the ones she wants to meet, why should she be inundated by requests from inappropriate men, she'd have a block list of the majority of men off this site. People should read before typing.

over a year ago

"It is extremely irritating that people dont read profiles. If a woman wants to meet single guys but has criteria for the ones she wants to meet, why should she be inundated by requests from inappropriate men, she'd have a block list of the majority of men off this site. People should read before typing. "

Unfortunately it's not only single Men that do it theres more from them because there are more of them, Couples and single Women do it regulary as well

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It's probably just a numbers thing.They think "If I fire off enough messages then I'm bound to get a few replies"

over a year ago

"It is extremely irritating that people dont read profiles. If a woman wants to meet single guys but has criteria for the ones she wants to meet, why should she be inundated by requests from inappropriate men, she'd have a block list of the majority of men off this site. People should read before typing.

Unfortunately it's not only single Men that do it theres more from them because there are more of them, Couples and single Women do it regulary as well "

Totally 100% with you on that one Kev. Its akin to putting up a sign saying "do not touch, wet paint" There`s all kinds of folk out there that no matter what you say, they just have to find out for themselves. I truly believe its just human nature, so hey, roll your eyes, ignore, and carry on regardless.

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

hey 2 67 year olds here wanna send friends request then view on msn then back to yours for some anal and watersports but not till we sent each other 40 emails each ok

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"Why do you not read profiles? It is driving me insane now"

Having been given some very sensible advice in this thread

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/46280

You posted:

"I will do and thanks for the advice x"

Yet here you are again having another rant

over a year ago

"Why do you not read profiles? It is driving me insane now

You posted:

I will do and thanks for the advice x

Yet here you are again having another rant "

It does make you think about giving advice if it isn't taken in

over a year ago

"Why do you not read profiles? It is driving me insane now.

I state my age group

I state my preferances

I state my likes

Shall I just delete all my text off and have a blank profile. I have had to tell some guy three times to go back and read my profile and yes I know just delete but in the end my insanity over took me and I let rip. Least he was honest and said well I never do read profiles "

Block all single males and do the looking yourself...lazy!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

We can all give advice as much as we like, people don't have to take it....but in this case to be fair, she did take the advice and changed her profile.

Maybe thats the advice she meant.

over a year ago

You posted:

It does make you think about giving advice if it isn't taken in "

Shall we shut the forums down? or shall we stock to the posts"shall I fuck the above person"? I will post what I wish to post.If you don't like it don't comment it really is as simple as that. I see the same people on here ranting day in day out. If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread.

over a year ago

apart from the smoking i meet your criteria

over a year ago

"It is extremely irritating that people dont read profiles. If a woman wants to meet single guys but has criteria for the ones she wants to meet, why should she be inundated by requests from inappropriate men, she'd have a block list of the majority of men off this site. People should read before typing. "

they won't though will they?

over a year ago

You posted:

Yet here you are again having another rant "

My post was about something diff if I chose to post I will and no one will make me stop. If you don't like the thread or feel its pointless pass it by.

Or is not one allowed to come on here and ask advice? I took advice given yesterday and changed my profile and came back today to ask something else.

over a year ago

"apart from the smoking i meet your criteria"

I don't think so but nice try

over a year ago

You posted:

Shall we shut the forums down? or shall we stock to the posts"shall I fuck the above person"? I will post what I wish to post.If you don't like it don't comment it really is as simple as that. I see the same people on here ranting day in day out. If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread."

I think you should go and have a nice cup of tea or coffee, whichever is your fancy. ((((((((xxxx))))))))))

over a year ago

You posted:

Shall we shut the forums down? or shall we stock to the posts"shall I fuck the above person"? I will post what I wish to post.If you don't like it don't comment it really is as simple as that. I see the same people on here ranting day in day out. If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread.

I think you should go and have a nice cup of tea or coffee, whichever is your fancy. ((((((((xxxx))))))))))"

A large G&T I think when its home time x

Sorry if it looks like I was moaning but I did think these forums were for advice.

I will not moan well unless asked nicely

over a year ago

lol and i just had to go and look didnt i!

over a year ago

Every day I get messages from people who have not read my profile and are for one reason or another not what I am looking for...I reply "No thank you" and then delete....simples!!

over a year ago

"Every day I get messages from people who have not read my profile and are for one reason or another not what I am looking for...I reply "No thank you" and then delete....simples!! "

I know and as I said I will shut up on these subjects and get back to knicker sniffing

over a year ago

having a Guatumalan myself. Bottoms up

over a year ago

"Every day I get messages from people who have not read my profile and are for one reason or another not what I am looking for...I reply "No thank you" and then delete....simples!!

I know and as I said I will shut up on these subjects and get back to knicker sniffing "

Lol!

over a year ago

sorry i read your profile and i think apart from smoking i was correct but have you read your profile-sorry

over a year ago

"sorry i read your profile and i think apart from smoking i was correct but have you read your profile-sorry"

The bit on your profile about your voluntary work, admirable as it is, may just be a little too much information for a site like this.

over a year ago

"sorry i read your profile and i think apart from smoking i was correct but have you read your profile-sorry"

Your 50 and you look an old 50,so nice try but it not gonna happen x

over a year ago

"sorry i read your profile and i think apart from smoking i was correct but have you read your profile-sorry

The bit on your profile about your voluntary work, admirable as it is, may just be a little too much information for a site like this."

I thought you was on about me then a realised god I am confused,is it hometime yet?

over a year ago

Cause I have read my profile I bloody wrote it

over a year ago

"sorry i read your profile and i think apart from smoking i was correct but have you read your profile-sorry

The bit on your profile about your voluntary work, admirable as it is, may just be a little too much information for a site like this."

Or, perhaps, the 'profile police' should leave people to put whatever they want one THEIR profile?

over a year ago

Your 50 and you look an old 50,so nice try but it not gonna happen x"

Ouch!!!

over a year ago

Ouch!!! "

Just being honest x

over a year ago

"apart from the smoking i meet your criteria"

Just because you think you meet them well apart from smoking does not make you my ideal match. But Good luck xxxx

over a year ago

The bit on your profile about your voluntary work, admirable as it is, may just be a little too much information for a site like this.

Or, perhaps, the 'profile police' should leave people to put whatever they want one THEIR profile? "

I don't want anyone from here becoming the victim of an exposure brought about by a careless line in their profile, especially when attached to so many face pics. It can do nothing but bring adverse publicity to the site - and I'm certain none of us want that.

over a year ago

Or, perhaps, the 'profile police' should leave people to put whatever they want one THEIR profile?

I don't want anyone from here becoming the victim of an exposure brought about by a careless line in their profile, especially when attached to so many face pics. It can do nothing but bring adverse publicity to the site - and I'm certain none of us want that."

Try not to forget...it's NOT your concern.

over a year ago

I don't want anyone from here becoming the victim of an exposure brought about by a careless line in their profile, especially when attached to so many face pics. It can do nothing but bring adverse publicity to the site - and I'm certain none of us want that.

Try not to forget...it's NOT your concern. "

Adverse publicity for this site is the concern of all of us.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)
over a year ago

birmingham

"If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread."

I have the right to comment as you have to moan, the purpose of your thread was what exactly?

Some may take the view, constantly moaning about the same issue, seems like "Attention seeking"

over a year ago

Honestly...I've never heard anything quite so sanctimonious. The gentleman...to who's profile you alluded ( which to my understanding is against the rules of the forum)...would appear not to be breaking any rules and therefore free to put WHATEVER he wishes in his own profile!...you just worry about your own eh?

over a year ago

This has given me a giggle for sure. Its the words "apart from", so basically you dont fit the criteria do you? And even if you scored 100% in the criteria listed, that doesnt mean a damn thing. Its not a job application where if you meet all the criteria you are guaranteed an interview you know.

I fit the criteria too, apart from the very small fact that I dont have a cock (still I could bring a frozen sausage) (and ive overused the word criteria but who cares)

over a year ago

You don't need a cock your mighty fine without it

Now she fits the criteria

over a year ago

"If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread.

I have the right to comment as you have to moan, the purpose of your thread was what exactly?

Some may take the view, constantly moaning about the same issue, seems like "Attention seeking" "

Then that could be said for alot on here I think

over a year ago

"You don't need a cock your mighty fine without it

Now she fits the criteria "

I love today

over a year ago

"Simple just block them.

That my dear would be every damn single man on here,excluding the ones I am already friends with who can read and type a decent message "

No it wouldn't...

Don't tar us all with the same brush-like hell of a lot of females/couples on here and other sites do.

We appreciate females and couples attract a lot of brain dead idiots with their "fancy a shag" efforts at a message when they live 200 miles away and are 10 years over your age limit.

But please don't tar us all with the same brush!

over a year ago

Haven't read all of the posts on here so forgive me if im repeating.

Why should anyone read profiles?

over a year ago

I love everyone.. group hug?!

over a year ago

ooer. It looks like I should have read the thread. Think I will.

over a year ago

Ouch!!!

Just being honest x "

Honesty is no subsitute for tact.

over a year ago

"Simple just block them.

That my dear would be every damn single man on here,excluding the ones I am already friends with who can read and type a decent message

No it wouldn't...

Don't tar us all with the same brush-like hell of a lot of females/couples on here and other sites do.

We appreciate females and couples attract a lot of brain dead idiots with their "fancy a shag" efforts at a message when they live 200 miles away and are 10 years over your age limit.

But please don't tar us all with the same brush!

"

Well said. There are a lot of real nice genuine single guys on here getting constantly tarred with the same brush because of a few (probably quite a few) idiots who come on this site expecting it to be a massive fanny-fest and a free for all. If these idiots message us with stupid one-liners, they join the other idiots on our block list.... funnily enough, our mail box is far less busier than it used to be!!!

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread.

Some may take the view, constantly moaning about the same issue, seems like "Attention seeking" "

Surely not?.....

Shocked of Devon

over a year ago

I don't tar all men just 99.9% of them on here.

I just wish they'd read before sending a message it would save them less hassle and me from deleting. It's like buying a book to just look at the pictures without Reading the text. Picture says one thing written text something different x

over a year ago

"I don't tar all men just 99.9% of them on here.

I just wish they'd read before sending a message it would save them less hassle and me from deleting. It's like buying a book to just look at the pictures without Reading the text. Picture says one thing written text something different x"

Never a truer word said.

over a year ago

"There are a lot of real nice genuine single guys on here "

Some lovely ones, some really, really lovely ones *off into a daydream*

over a year ago

"There are a lot of real nice genuine single guys on here

Some lovely ones, some really, really lovely ones *off into a daydream*"

I will agree there are some smashing guys on here and it's those I feel for as the idiots on here ruin it for the good ones. So yes there are lovely sexy ones out there, so keep up the good work xxxx

over a year ago

I just wish they'd read before sending a message it would save them less hassle and me from deleting. It's like buying a book to just look at the pictures without Reading the text. Picture says one thing written text something different x"

Cannot argue with that, although its closer to 98%

over a year ago

Well need a poll I think x

over a year ago

You posted:

Shall we shut the forums down? or shall we stock to the posts"shall I fuck the above person"? I will post what I wish to post.If you don't like it don't comment it really is as simple as that. I see the same people on here ranting day in day out. If you don't like me moaning either tell me to shut the fuck up or ignore my thread."

YAY! you go pretty lady

Too many people are quick to rip into others on here just for having a different opinion to their own. If they don't like it they should jog on.

BTW I agree with your post

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Men will always try their hand, even if they don't quite fit your profile or if they don't fit it at all. Couples and females have also tried it in our inbox.......but we learnt early on, if we were going to enjoy sites like this that we won't let little things annoy us...so we don't

over a year ago

I just want people to read that all before they message us woman have learnt the concept of it so why not them it's not very hard

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I just want people to read that all before they message us woman have learnt the concept of it so why not them it's not very hard "

You are a bit naive if you think thats going to happen.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

You will never stop it happening....it's all part of being a woman on a swingers site like this.

It's how you handle the situation that is all important, if you let it constantly get to you then you have to ask yourself why you bother if it is so upsetting.

The day it annoys me that much I'll leave the scene......

over a year ago

"I just want people to read that all before they message us woman have learnt the concept of it so why not them it's not very hard

You are a bit naive if you think thats going to happen."

I know Rugby but I'm trying to educate the masses read read read. I know it won't work but I'm trying.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I just want people to read that all before they message us woman have learnt the concept of it so why not them it's not very hard

I know Rugby but I'm trying to educate the masses read read read. I know it won't work but I'm trying. "

Yep, you are right, it won't work ....mainly because the people you are trying to educate probably won't read the forums or take any notice , just like they don't take any notice of profiles

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I know Rugby but I'm trying to educate the masses read read read. I know it won't work but I'm trying. "

If you believe for one second you will get through to them then I am sorry to say you are deluded.

Why waste your time trying?

over a year ago

I just wish they'd read before sending a message it would save them less hassle and me from deleting. It's like buying a book to just look at the pictures without Reading the text. Picture says one thing written text something different x

Never a truer word said. "

The bit I was agreeing with was the Pictures not telling a true story bit .... not the single man bit. I like the ones I meet x

over a year ago

I know what your saying Jane and I probably do take things to heart. It's the ignorance I can't tolerate it doesn't take long to read a profile.

It would be say me messaging you when I know your not seeking bi females. I read it so I know I've no chance so I don't message. Why waste my time and yours.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"I will agree there are some smashing guys on here and it's those I feel for as the idiots on here ruin it for the good ones. So yes there are lovely sexy ones out there, so keep up the good work xxxx"

how do the numptys ruin it for the good guys?....as far as I can see - if people behave appropriately they will find someone to play with. I certainly wouldn't let the idiots stop me from meeting the good guys. The idiots are just a pain...ignore them and they will go away

over a year ago

Yes I am afraid I'm am somewhat deluded. I can't help that.

But the single men I've engaged with are nice.

over a year ago

"Yes I am afraid I'm am somewhat deluded. I can't help that.

But the single men I've engaged with are nice."

Put your feet up and chill, and remember that for every 23 idiots that message you, a good one will come along

over a year ago

And they have made some great male friends on here. I will get my head out of cloud cuckoo land and have a glass of wine and chill :0)

over a year ago

"I know what your saying Jane and I probably do take things to heart. It's the ignorance I can't tolerate it doesn't take long to read a profile.

It would be say me messaging you when I know your not seeking bi females. I read it so I know I've no chance so I don't message. Why waste my time and yours. "

I don't respond to men who don't meet my criteria, but I've just responded to one on another site. Black guy into submissive bbws, loves the softness apparently so likes to caress.

I told him to read my profile and look at the pics! On this site I can upload pics of my playmates wearing Gates of Hell, chin dildos for my pleasure etc, no doubting what I'm in to.

He said he'd just put bbw into search, hadn't even looked at the pictures let alone read the words. I nearly felt sorry for the poor bastard, think the pics scared him for life as he said after reading my profile, rest assured he wouldn't contact me again!

Par for the course, people don't read profiles: no point getting in a tis!

over a year ago

"And they have made some great male friends on here. I will get my head out of cloud cuckoo land and have a glass of wine and chill :0)"

Join me in a gin and pink lemonade.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 21:42:16]

over a year ago

"And they have made some great male friends on here. I will get my head out of cloud cuckoo land and have a glass of wine and chill :0)

Join me in a gin and pink lemonade. "

Not tried it with pink lemonade will experiment

over a year ago

You`re giving your permission to let mugs affect you ....essentially giving your power away...turn it around!!....Its like taking a poisin and expecting someone else to suffer.....while they ain`t got a care in the world .....hope I`ve made sense and ain`t patronised you .....

over a year ago

"And they have made some great male friends on here. I will get my head out of cloud cuckoo land and have a glass of wine and chill :0)

Join me in a gin and pink lemonade.

Not tried it with pink lemonade will experiment"

Aldi do a French style lemonade in a smallish bottle. It's stunning and gives meaning to my life.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Why do you not read profiles? It is driving me insane now.

I state my age group

I state my preferances

I state my likes

Shall I just delete all my text off and have a blank profile. I have had to tell some guy three times to go back and read my profile and yes I know just delete but in the end my insanity over took me and I let rip. Least he was honest and said well I never do read profiles "

So what? Move on and meet people n message people you do like?

over a year ago

"You`re giving your permission to let mugs affect you ....essentially giving your power away...turn it around!!....Its like taking a poisin and expecting someone else to suffer.....while they ain`t got a care in the world .....hope I`ve made sense and ain`t patronised you .....

"

You make sense as does everyone who posted. Don't worry I've taken it all in and no more moaning posts xxx

over a year ago

"You`re giving your permission to let mugs affect you ....essentially giving your power away...turn it around!!....Its like taking a poisin and expecting someone else to suffer.....while they ain`t got a care in the world .....hope I`ve made sense and ain`t patronised you .....

You make sense as does everyone who posted. Don't worry I've taken it all in and no more moaning posts xxx"

Good for you .....but moan away all you like ...don`t really bother me ...but I spect you a smile suits you better x

over a year ago

All I can say is that if you feel like a moan, you moan, type whatever post you feel like typing - its up to you, noone else

over a year ago

You make sense as does everyone who posted. Don't worry I've taken it all in and no more moaning posts xxx"

Don't do that ! No one will have any one to moan at if people don't post moany posts. !

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"All I can say is that if you feel like a moan, you moan, type whatever post you feel like typing - its up to you, noone else "
yes thats true but also the same goes for everyone

over a year ago

Yes it does, thats what the forums are here for, we all moan, we all dont like everything posted, but its good to talk lol

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Yes it does, thats what the forums are here for, we all moan, we all dont like everything posted, but its good to talk lol "
i shall frame this thread

By *ig badMan
over a year ago

Up North :-)

I have to laugh, i am sure more key strokes, energy, annoyance and plain old hours and minutes put into this thread than it would take to hit the delete button for a few unwanted pm's.

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"I have to laugh, i am sure more key strokes, energy, annoyance and plain old hours and minutes put into this thread than it would take to hit the delete button for a few unwanted pm's.

"

Sssssshhhhhh....don't let on that it's that simple.

over a year ago

You rotten lot

over a year ago

its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it "
why how big is yours?

over a year ago

"its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it why how big is yours? "

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it why how big is yours? "

I can take a photo of mine, if ya like... I'll hold it up against a Sky remote control or a can of Lynx deodorant so you can get an idea of the scale.

over a year ago

"its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it why how big is yours?

I can take a photo of mine, if ya like... I'll hold it up against a Sky remote control or a can of Lynx deodorant so you can get an idea of the scale. "

Taps fingers waiting

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Oops.... erm, I wasn't expecting that.

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Anyway, back on topic. Why oh why oh...... spells yo-yo!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"its more fun with the wooden spoon out though isnt it why how big is yours?

I can take a photo of mine, if ya like... I'll hold it up against a Sky remote control or a can of Lynx deodorant so you can get an idea of the scale. "

i dont want to know unless its a marigold and shaving foam

over a year ago

"

I love it when people do that, I havent seen a can of lynx deodorant but I have seen the Sky remote, oh and a video tape. Where do you think this strange phenomena originates from

over a year ago

Imagine if it was one of those tiny lynx cans

I'd love to see that

over a year ago

"Anyway, back on topic. Why oh why oh...... spells yo-yo! "

Still waiting taps getting loader

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

Nice weather we're having, isn't it...?

over a year ago

"

I can take a photo of mine, if ya like... I'll hold it up against a Sky remote control or a can of Lynx deodorant so you can get an idea of the scale.

I love it when people do that, I havent seen a can of lynx deodorant but I have seen the Sky remote, oh and a video tape. Where do you think this strange phenomena originates from "

How about....with a roll of toilet paper round his cock - now that did make me chuckle.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"

I love it when people do that, I havent seen a can of lynx deodorant but I have seen the Sky remote, oh and a video tape. Where do you think this strange phenomena originates from

How about....with a roll of toilet paper round his cock - now that did make me chuckle. "

*rushes off to be first with new photo*

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"Men will always try their hand, even if they don't quite fit your profile or if they don't fit it at all. Couples and females have also tried it in our inbox.......but we learnt early on, if we were going to enjoy sites like this that we won't let little things annoy us...so we don't

"

I wouldn't dream of trying my hand uninvited....a couple of fingers maybe

over a year ago

Welcome ta the wonderful world a Fab lol xx

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

think u will find that most men do infact read profiles intently as they scroll down reading they Realise that they are not what u are looking for but because they took time to read it all they have a rite to perv your pics they then spend a few moments or more ogling said pics and all the info on your profile goes rite out the window as lust takes over hence unwanted messages think profiles should b set out diff with pics at the top of profile then the text that way they might come back to reality as they read text after they perv ......just a thought lol

over a year ago

So all single men are perverts then. I knew it.

By *empnbunkCouple
over a year ago

south coast

"So all single men are perverts then. I knew it."

not just single men .......ALL MEN

Post new Message to Thread