Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The lovely way to be woken up in the morning

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every morning I am woken up with a warm body, snuggling up to me so I can throw my arms around them and have a huge hug. Ive had this for years without fail, I feel loved, wanted and adored. How are you woken up, does your natural body clock wake you up or do you always wait for the alarm to go off. Im just glad I have my springer spaniel wake me up in this way

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wake up just before my alarm every morning, regardless of if I have work or not. Stumble into the bathroom to do my morning ablutions, then pop the kettle on.

I would wake up very bad tempered if there was anyone else in my bed, I like it to myself.

over a year ago

I wake up to either:

"Muuuum, she won't get out of the bathroom." or

"Muuummm, she made her lunch but didn't make mine". or

"Muuummm will you pleat my hair" or

"Muuuum, I can't find ... "

Thank god for coffee and ciggies is all I can say

over a year ago

I only need about four hours of sleep. It's a bugger if I not off at 10 because I'm awake by 2 and can't get back to sleep, so I ten to try and stay awake til 2 and wake naturally at 6, usually to the sound of my daughter's alarm and she's on the floor above!!!

I never use an alarm...don't need one! If I had a warm body to wake up to - I don't think I'd be hopping out of bed every morning at 6 though!

over a year ago

I love weekends has me and him wake up together,in the week we don't as hes up earlier then me,but he always brings me a cuppa and a smile.

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

On a Saturday morning I usually get woken up by a flying headbutt or a knee in the grolly.... but it's made up for by the 'sorry Daddy, give us a kiss'.

over a year ago

I wouldn't let my pets in the bedroom, its just not right as i see it.

I prefer to get up and hive a nice warm shower to get me ready for the day.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

When jay stays he gets up to make my coffee then wakes me up by stroking my hand and hair and then gets back into bed

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wake up crabbit, after my alarm has gone off for at least an hour and a half and my radio has gone on full blast. I sleep like the dead and I don't go to bed early enough.

Discipline. I need some.

over a year ago

Waking up in the Summer with the Light streaming through the Windows and jumping into the Shower before going down for Breakfast, brilliant

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

It's usually the Bloody dustmen, that wake me up!

By *nvictusMan
over a year ago

Beeston

"It's usually the Bloody dustmen, that wake me up! "

Serves you right for giving them a key then!!

over a year ago

"It's usually the Bloody dustmen, that wake me up!

Serves you right for giving them a key then!! "

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I wouldn't let my pets in the bedroom, its just not right as i see it. I prefer to get up and hive a nice warm shower to get me ready for the day."
Well good for you !!! Do I really need to explain that my dog comes to wake me, jumps up to me, does her thing, ie gets really close until I put my arms round her and then when thats done she goes and lies in her basket, unless of course I dont get up and then she does it again. Honestly for gods sake dont pick on any slight thing, the thread was about waking up in the morning!!! He has to go to work hours before me, im not good first thing

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My little dog used to sleep on my bed with me. Wouldn't have it any other way! I adored him just as he adored me. I drew the line at him being under the covers but if I'd have let him he would have! I miss him every day and I'd rather have him to cuddle into than anyone else in the world. So there!

over a year ago

"My little dog used to sleep on my bed with me. Wouldn't have it any other way! I adored him just as he adored me. I drew the line at him being under the covers but if I'd have let him he would have! I miss him every day and I'd rather have him to cuddle into than anyone else in the world. So there! "

My dog and cat used to shove me out the bed. My dog actually rested his head on the pillow and had his body under the covers. I don't mind pets in the bedroom. They're both gone now so it's pet free currently. Every now and again my ten year old daughter sneaks her way in though; she too takes up the whole bed

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

"It's usually the Bloody dustmen, that wake me up!

Serves you right for giving them a key then!! "

Thats right, Lol still at least they bloody turn up!

over a year ago

"Every morning I am woken up with a warm body, snuggling up to me so I can throw my arms around them and have a huge hug. Ive had this for years without fail, I feel loved, wanted and adored. How are you woken up, does your natural body clock wake you up or do you always wait for the alarm to go off. Im just glad I have my springer spaniel wake me up in this way"

Normally wake up looking like ken dodds dads dead dog.

different hairstyle than i went to bed with and definately no one to cuddle up to.

Get up, bathroom , then about 3 mugs of coffee before i can face the day .

Shower and dressed.

over a year ago

I just wake up in my superking size bed all alone having just slept on the one side all night

over a year ago

"I just wake up in my superking size bed all alone having just slept on the one side all night "

Yerrrrrrr

Know what ya mean

over a year ago

I am normally laid there waiting for the alarm to go off

over a year ago

natural body clock always wakes me up before the alarm. cept when I am ill like right now.

over a year ago

I do ten sit ups every morning. It might not sound like much, but there are only so many times you can hit the snooze button.

Tra's so lazy we have a snooze button on the smoke alarm

Post new Message to Thread