Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Phone numbers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why r blokes so desperate on here emailing me thephone numbers. I do delete but why send no Msg and just a phone no

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not all blokes I won't send anyone my number until we get to know each other and have arranged to meet.

over a year ago

"Why r blokes so desperate on here emailing me thephone numbers. I do delete but why send no Msg and just a phone no "

So that you will phone them.

over a year ago

As OP had said, desparation springs to mind!

And seriously lacking in social skills IMHO!

over a year ago

I opened up lots today with message just a number

over a year ago

"Why r blokes so desperate on here emailing me thephone numbers. I do delete but why send no Msg and just a phone no

So that you will phone them."

they'd shit themselves if I did

over a year ago

possibly because it's worked for them historically?

each has their own method of choice.

over a year ago

It's like if u have bin in a phone box or toilets and c someones number on there asking for a shag it smells of desperate oh and piss well the phoneboxs round here do

over a year ago

Not exactly. You don't have to meet them. It's always fun to phone them up as someone else or blow a whistle down the phone - whilst witholding your number of course.

over a year ago

Great idea I've got one of them rape alarms that will make um think

over a year ago

we kept sending our bank card number, we're that desperate

over a year ago

"we kept sending our bank card number, we're that desperate"

you're in....now send me that number!

over a year ago

4547 **** 0458 *****

sorry,can't find my wallet. had to read it off a receipt*

* i before e

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Great idea I've got one of them rape alarms that will make um think "

Great idea? Or totally stupid one?

Why not just delete the message and not try to burst someones eardrums for just trying their luck and sending you their moble number!

over a year ago

"4547 **** 0458 *****

sorry,can't find my wallet. had to read it off a receipt*

* i before e "

that'll ding dang do for me sunshine!

i mean, how many possible combinations could there be?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/01/11 00:21:38]

over a year ago

"Why r blokes so desperate on here emailing me thephone numbers. I do delete but why send no Msg and just a phone no "

Absolutely astounded people are able to message you with anything never mind phone numbers as you have had your profile hidden for over a week! Something just add up unless this you are a Sock puppet profile.

over a year ago

you know you can block mail from single males if you want. u can still contact and exchange mail with those of your own choosing?

more people should do this, and stop moaning.

over a year ago

"Why r blokes so desperate on here emailing me thephone numbers. I do delete but why send no Msg and just a phone no

Absolutely astounded people are able to message you with anything never mind phone numbers as you have had your profile hidden for over a week! Something just add up unless this you are a Sock puppet profile."

there's a lot of em about lately.

over a year ago

"Great idea I've got one of them rape alarms that will make um think "

Seems a little...unkind, when all they've done is email you their number.

Surely that would be the correct response to them ringing you constantly, instead??

over a year ago

Absolutely astounded people are able to message you with anything never mind phone numbers as you have had your profile hidden for over a week! Something just add up unless this you are a Sock puppet profile.

there's a lot of em about lately. "

There are

over a year ago

Perhaps when one hides his/her profile he/she should remember to hide his/her pics from public view!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Absolutely astounded people are able to message you with anything never mind phone numbers as you have had your profile hidden for over a week! Something just add up unless this you are a Sock puppet profile."

Well i was wondering how people where messaging her with a hidden profile as far as im aware you can only be messaged from the forums and from those that you already have had contact with

over a year ago

Well i was wondering how people where messaging her with a hidden profile as far as im aware you can only be messaged from the forums and from those that you already have had contact with"

Your right with that. If your profile is hidden nobody can find you via the fab search engine and as the OP only started posting recently. Well i leave you to draw your own conclusions.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i was wondering how people where messaging her with a hidden profile as far as im aware you can only be messaged from the forums and from those that you already have had contact with

Your right with that. If your profile is hidden nobody can find you via the fab search engine and as the OP only started posting recently. Well i leave you to draw your own conclusions."

I already had

over a year ago

oh well, troll la la

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

Yet another thread started to complain about people contacting someone on a swingers site...I mean, how dare they?

These threads are becoming more and more common place on here lately.....people need to get used to other members contacting them or leave the site and start a less stressful hobby.....like feckin' stamp collecting or knitting.

Incidentally, I have been a member on here for a while now, have dozens of messages sent to me each and every week but have only ever had ONE SINGLE MESSAGE that included only a phone number.

Yet the OP has loads from all sorts of members in JUST ONE DAY?

over a year ago

comes from living under bridges and associating with goats.

Post new Message to Thread