Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

There's always one

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Took the Daughter shopping yesterday evening and bumped into some old Friends, they invited me out for a drink to one of the local Pubs, after shopping I went Home got showered etc and met them.

There were 7 People in the group and one in perticular was so loud and had done everything better, earned more than anyone and butted into every conversation, for once I bit my Lip and said nothing as I had never met some of them before but she was so annoying, there's always one isn't there would you of said anything ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/01/11 09:50:22]

over a year ago

I would choose my moment and say something that would cut the person down in size in no time.

I am very good at that! MEOW!

over a year ago

"Took the Daughter shopping yesterday evening and bumped into some old Friends, they invited me out for a drink to one of the local Pubs, after shopping I went Home got showered etc and met them.

There were 7 People in the group and one in perticular was so loud and had done everything better, earned more than anyone and butted into every conversation, for once I bit my Lip and said nothing as I had never met some of them before but she was so annoying, there's always one isn't there would you of said anything ? "

Femme is really nice once you get to know her...

over a year ago

It's usually best not to when you meet a mal content.

I just talk to others or if im in a really good mood I speak every time they open their mouth.

Not very bright of me but it appeals to my inner child.

over a year ago

"There usually the one(s),who dont put their hand in their pocket all night either!!..."

And there is always at least one creepy one too!

By *anchestercouple2011Couple
over a year ago

stockport

im one of them that cant stand that i would of told them shutup its not all about u .

and the funny thing is theve probably not done anyo it .

attendion seeker springs to mind

over a year ago

She could have been shy and anxious and trying to impress sexy ole you Kev.....

over a year ago

She did buy some Drinks to be fair,she was very attractive to look at as well but her personality made her unattractive if you know what I mean

over a year ago

I won't let my mum out again Kev....honest. xx

over a year ago

"I won't let my mum out again Kev....honest. xx "

well we can let it go this time and her robbing the Ciggie machine was just a genuine mistake

over a year ago

"She did buy some Drinks to be fair,she was very attractive to look at as well but her personality made her unattractive if you know what I mean "

Same with gents - some can look like Greek gods and drop that gorgeous, however, they have dire personalities!

over a year ago

"I won't let my mum out again Kev....honest. xx

well we can let it go this time and her robbing the Ciggie machine was just a genuine mistake "

It's her medication....I've upped the dosage. xx

over a year ago

well we can let it go this time and her robbing the Ciggie machine was just a genuine mistake

It's her medication....I've upped the dosage. xx"

We noticed her snorting it off the Table

Forum Mod

over a year ago

When we come across people like that I normally go "oooh" "really" "how exciting" "thats facsinating" "you're so lucky" "what a great life you have".........with a huge great cheeky smile on my face

over a year ago

I`ve a low threshold fer that type of behaviour in a person and I`m afraid I wouldn`t of been able to resist lampooning her..... *raspberry*....

over a year ago

We noticed her snorting it off the Table "

Ach that's the dogs worming tablets she grinds up....you should see what else she does on the table, snorting's the least of your worries!

over a year ago

Ach that's the dogs worming tablets she grinds up....you should see what else she does on the table, snorting's the least of your worries! "

should of heard her rendition of wondering star along with a strip tease, something about surgical stockings

over a year ago

Ach that's the dogs worming tablets she grinds up....you should see what else she does on the table, snorting's the least of your worries!

should of heard her rendition of wondering star along with a strip tease, something about surgical stockings "

At least you were spared her Madonna tribute...her Like a Virgin is usually reserved for the Golf Club table-dancing.... they love her damart long johns and vest combo.

over a year ago

should of heard her rendition of wondering star along with a strip tease, something about surgical stockings

At least you were spared her Madonna tribute...her Like a Virgin is usually reserved for the Golf Club table-dancing.... they love her damart long johns and vest combo. "

it's amazing how similar you both are

over a year ago

At least you were spared her Madonna tribute...her Like a Virgin is usually reserved for the Golf Club table-dancing.... they love her damart long johns and vest combo.

it's amazing how similar you both are "

She can still do the splits though.... such a polished act.

over a year ago

it's amazing how similar you both are

She can still do the splits though.... such a polished act. "

pmsl the mind judders

over a year ago

Sounds like my mother, everything is always about her and worse, everything is a HUGE drama, and i call her the drama queen. She is also one of those annoying people that when is ill, she is sooooooo much worse than others with the same illness

over a year ago

"Sounds like my mother, everything is always about her and worse, everything is a HUGE drama, and i call her the drama queen. She is also one of those annoying people that when is ill, she is sooooooo much worse than others with the same illness "

and she sounds like my Sister

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I would choose my moment and say something that would cut the person down in size in no time.

I am very good at that! MEOW! "

Thats what i would do lol, i was away down exeter with some friends many years ago and one of these "sort" where at the bar going on in front of his friends anyway not sure why but he started talking about a quaint "town" he had visited that had a resviour named after it. Apparently the "quaint" town was just outside Newcastle.

The quaint town he was referring to was rutland the county i live in, so when i just happened to mention to him and his colleges all the facts and stats on "the quaint town" it was quiet endearing to see the look on his face

over a year ago

"It's usually best not to when you meet a mal content.

I just talk to others or if im in a really good mood I speak every time they open their mouth.

Not very bright of me but it appeals to my inner child. "

Post new Message to Thread