Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Male strippers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems to be a stripped themed night tonight so I thought Id carry on the tradition.

What do you think of male strippers (do they still have ladies nights now, it seems to have died a death somewhat).

Oh I remember the days of the Chippendales, not that I saw them. I did go and see a male stripped by the name of Throbbin Robin at the local working mens club. He wasnt very sexy to be honest, all he did was run around thrusting into womens necks and then go onto the stage and have a strobe light beaming on his cock whilst he wiggled it about.

good laugh though at some of the screaming hysterical women

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I keep typing stripped instead of stripper but you know what I mean.

What type of male strippers would you prefer, the more sophisticated sexy dance troupe type of male sex god, or the working mens clubs get it all out and wiggle it in your face type

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh i saw a good one once and he was extremely good at teasing and titilating the ladies...

Didnt get his tackle out till right till the end and boy was it a big un

over a year ago

"Oh i saw a good one once and he was extremely good at teasing and titilating the ladies...

Didnt get his tackle out till right till the end and boy was it a big un "

Gay clubs and girly night..they're ok...had a bit of a fling with one that rang a small co. Of them...put me off a bit..maybe one of those things best left as fantasy?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I hate male strip shows, only been if ive been forced by friends and always made sure i was out the back. Last one went to see was ridiculous had an elastic band around his dick

over a year ago

I saw 4 guys called the Dreamboys years ago and oh was it tacky 4 guys pumped up, covered in fake tan and oil. The ladies enjoyed it tho, most were dancin on the tables and getting leathered, it was all a bit of an eye opener to me, a naive 20 year old lol!!

over a year ago

i have never, will never, have any interest in them....guys dry humping a pillow in cheese wire covered in crisp n dry....eh, no

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The only thing I like about male strip acts is the drag queens that do the stand up in between the strippers

over a year ago

How anyone can find a male strip show interesting or fun is beyond me. I would much rather go to a party/club and have cock and pussy in abundance with a real chance of playing and really having fun. Mina xx

over a year ago

"The only thing I like about male strip acts is the drag queens that do the stand up in between the strippers "

Come to darlo, a strangely amazing gay night considering how small the town is! Xx

over a year ago

Chams had the same gent on two separate Sundays where I was there. IMHO, his acts were way too tame for us!

over a year ago

"I keep typing stripped instead of stripper but you know what I mean.

What type of male strippers would you prefer, the more sophisticated sexy dance troupe type of male sex god, or the working mens clubs get it all out and wiggle it in your face type "

he he think you are getting over exited there, affects the spelling with me too!

over a year ago

strippers not really, but male dancers - now there is a delight to the eyes.

over a year ago

Strippers?? Fuck 'em

Post new Message to Thread