Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

intimate piercings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can anyone tell me, is the sex really different with your bits pierced and roughly how much is it likely to cost me.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

u dont have to pay to have sex with the pierced ones on here

over a year ago

"u dont have to pay to have sex with the pierced ones on here "

Lolloolll Priceless

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"can anyone tell me, is the sex really different with your bits pierced and roughly how much is it likely to cost me."

if they screw it up you will pay more than your prepared to ....to a pussy worshiper like me ..i find em nothing but a hindrance and total waste of time ...just a blokes view i know ...but hey

pd

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Must be a bugger if you have a toothy grin like Terry Thomas, that big gap and getting it stuck.

Think there are plus points and negatives my self, but im not against them

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Must be a bugger if you have a toothy grin like Terry Thomas, that big gap and getting it stuck.

Think there are plus points and negatives my self, but im not against them "

ooooh dont you get splinters sitting on that fence for so long ,....pmsl

over a year ago

As a man speaking... not overly keen on seeing, touching or tasting on a woman.. A small one is fine.

over a year ago

Both of us have played with "metal mates" and it did not a jot for us.

I was petrified that I was going to do permanent damage by inadvertently yanking a clit or pussy ring out and Mrs Two2 was worried about the cost of replacing the enamel on her teeth as the offending ring was chip chip chipping away

over a year ago

Not to mention.. watch the fillings!!

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Must be a bugger if you have a toothy grin like Terry Thomas, that big gap and getting it stuck.

ooooh dont you get splinters sitting on that fence for so long ,....pmsl "

Not sitting on any fence you cheeky bugger, but some can be interesting. Not the twin knuckle duster job mind.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

Not sitting on any fence you cheeky bugger, but some can be interesting. Not the twin knuckle duster job mind."

pmsl ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

well I can see the benefiitof a guy having his tongue pierced....lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"well I can see the benefiitof a guy having his tongue pierced....lol"

actually me, too... cos if it swells (the tongue that is... it keeps him quiet for bit xx

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

pmsl

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

what about a guys cock

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"well I can see the benefiitof a guy having his tongue pierced....lol

actually me, too... cos if it swells (the tongue that is... it keeps him quiet for bit xx"

thats as ridiculous as saying a guy with a prince albert has a bigger cock for a few months ....huuuurrrrumph ....

over a year ago

"what about a guys cock"

i went with a guy with a big ring on the end of his cock, did sod all for me, fekkin hurt wen it touch my filling, and just bloody clanged on my teeth, lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"what about a guys cock

i went with a guy with a big ring on the end of his cock, did sod all for me, fekkin hurt wen it touch my filling, and just bloody clanged on my teeth, lol "

yeah and can bust a condom .....

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

actually me, too... cos if it swells (the tongue that is... it keeps him quiet for bit xx

thats as ridiculous as saying a guy with a prince albert has a bigger cock for a few months ....huuuurrrrumph ...."

yes, some live on that hope and aspiration... then again hoovers have been known to be conducive to swellings.. there there...;-)

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"what about a guys cock

i went with a guy with a big ring on the end of his cock, did sod all for me, fekkin hurt wen it touch my filling, and just bloody clanged on my teeth, lol

yeah and can bust a condom ....."

spot on but you can get special condoms that look like papa smurfs hat to accommodate it.

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

thats as ridiculous as saying a guy with a prince albert has a bigger cock for a few months ....huuuurrrrumph ....

yes, some live on that hope and aspiration... then again hoovers have been known to be conducive to swellings.. there there...;-)"

i wouldnt know i live in a vacuum

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"what about a guys cock

spot on but you can get special condoms that look like papa smurfs hat to accommodate it."

well you've just completely ruined any chance a guy with a cock ring had with me....Papa Smurf...pmsl.....and I would not be able to stop myself...talk about killing the moment....lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"what about a guys cock

spot on but you can get special condoms that look like papa smurfs hat to accommodate it.

well you've just completely ruined any chance a guy with a cock ring had with me....Papa Smurf...pmsl.....and I would not be able to stop myself...talk about killing the moment....lol"

LMFAO ........

over a year ago

"what about a guys cock

spot on but you can get special condoms that look like papa smurfs hat to accommodate it."

lol, id love to see that lol

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"what about a guys cock

well you've just completely ruined any chance a guy with a cock ring had with me....Papa Smurf...pmsl.....and I would not be able to stop myself...talk about killing the moment....lol

LMFAO ........ "

If the cap well i mean the condom fits. I think they are blue by the way.

over a year ago

"what about a guys cock

LMFAO ........

If the cap well i mean the condom fits. I think they are blue by the way. "

or is it that thick n tight it turns the cock blue??

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"what about a guys cock

LMFAO ........

or is it that thick n tight it turns the cock blue?? "

The paramedics would have a field day... not sure about the swingers

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"what about a guys cock

LMFAO ........

or is it that thick n tight it turns the cock blue?? "

I really don't know to be honest. I went to Erotica in London a few years back and it was something that you didn't want to take in but you just couldn't ignore it. But it just looked lik a smurfs hat, very bizarre.

over a year ago

"what about a guys cock

LMFAO ........

I really don't know to be honest. I went to Erotica in London a few years back and it was something that you didn't want to take in but you just couldn't ignore it. But it just looked lik a smurfs hat, very bizarre."

wot u doing looking at mens cocks with smurfs hats on lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Isn't there a guy on here that has a blue cock

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"what about a guys cock

LMFAO ........

I really don't know to be honest. I went to Erotica in London a few years back and it was something that you didn't want to take in but you just couldn't ignore it. But it just looked lik a smurfs hat, very bizarre.

wot u doing looking at mens cocks with smurfs hats on lol "

They had lots of colours mind and it was latex dicks and i happened to be there to look at boots for a company who was selling them to Thailand.

But it was like at the cricket when there is a streaker, you don't intend to look but you just do.

over a year ago

ooooh dont you get splinters sitting on that fence for so long ,....pmsl "

lol

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

lol"

Is a ring through a bloke's nostrils to keep him at bay.... considered a piercing? ))))

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Yep but i will be an unusual bloke who goes for that

Post new Message to Thread