Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cringeworthy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How often do you come across pics, posts and profiles on here which make you think 'Ugh, what were you thinking?! WERE you thinking?!'

Do you feel that such a reaction is due to your own lack of understanding, or do some people just have poor perception and judgement?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think we just have different perceptions and tastes.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am often staggered when I think people share too much of their vulnerabilities and health issues, but hey it's their choice.

over a year ago

Yep...often when people have decided to write words on their body parts in ink!

By *eMontresMan
over a year ago

Halesowen

"How often do you come across pics, posts and profiles on here which make you think 'Ugh, what were you thinking?! WERE you thinking?!'

Do you feel that such a reaction is due to your own lack of understanding, or do some people just have poor perception and judgement?"

Oh the irony

over a year ago

"Yep...often when people have decided to write words on their body parts in ink! "

Each to their own I guess .its all in the eye of the beholder .

Ps yours are jolly scrummy

over a year ago

People who go on about their kids and grandkids all the time. I don't even use the forms much but I could probably tell you the name of some peoples families

over a year ago

Can't say I have this reaction often no xx

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

Mainly the moany statuses, rants on profiles and vegetable insertion pics. Just not my bag. Doesn't really affect me though; just a different mindset to my own. They could probably say the same about my profile and pics.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Every day I cringe at forum threads.

Some are blatant arse lickers, sometimes you think did you really say that?

And some are just blatantly looking for compliments by pretending to put themselves down and then all the white knights come charging in saying 'I think your bum, tits, body or (insert any other body part) So yes, cringe worthy happens on a daily basis here

over a year ago

"Yep...often when people have decided to write words on their body parts in ink! "

I know!

Have these people no sense of decency!?

over a year ago

I quite often look back on posts I make myself and think exactly that! "What WAS I thinking!"

We all have our own vision of normality, what you or I might find outlandish or off the wall, others will find perfectly normal and vice versa.

If it works for the individual concerned then good for them!

I often think 'I wouldn't have said (or done) that' but it doesn't necessarily mean that I'm right!

over a year ago

"How often do you come across pics, posts and profiles on here which make you think 'Ugh, what were you thinking?! WERE you thinking?!'

Do you feel that such a reaction is due to your own lack of understanding, or do some people just have poor perception and judgement?"

Bit of both (I do reflect), but normally the latter.

Yourself? It would be interesting to know.

over a year ago

Everytime we see on local updates messages saying so and so pls contact me....have these men got no pride

over a year ago

Yes m there are often posts on here where I think , why ?

But if you can't beat then join them , so all I will say is each to their own , and the usual cliches that other forum posters come out with .

It's up to you how you use the site .

Personal preference .

Etc.......

over a year ago

All the time. Every post they make.

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"All the time. Every post they make. "

over a year ago

Do you feel that such a reaction is due to your own lack of understanding, or do some people just have poor perception and judgement?Everytime we see on local updates messages saying so and so pls contact me....have these men got no pride "

I've had this happen to me... It's so embarrassing!..

over a year ago

"I quite often look back on posts I make myself and think exactly that! "What WAS I thinking!"

We all have our own vision of normality, what you or I might find outlandish or off the wall, others will find perfectly normal and vice versa.

If it works for the individual concerned then good for them!

I often think 'I wouldn't have said (or done) that' but it doesn't necessarily mean that I'm right! "

It's good to reflect, but I think at the same time, it's also good to speak your mind, after all, if we all spent too long thinking then we wouldn't get round to saying anything.

I suspect a few people are thinking this thread pretty ironic given the nature of some of my posts, but I'll explain myself this way. This morning I made a post about my cock (there's a shocker...), comparing it to a wild and free stallion, which I'm sure caused a few rolling eyes. The point is though, understand that I'm often very tongue in cheek with many of my boasts, and I write them in such a way as to hopefully raise a few laughs - sure, I like to portray myself as attractive, which is understandable on here, but the way I do it isn't through the things I say (I'm such a hot stud!) but rather HOW I say them (my studliness is so wanton, so virilistically intoxicating, that if I were to pry apart my mighty buttcheeks, I could make a solar powered car break the sound barrier simply by sitting on the roof).

Don't always take me too seriously - it's a mistake I myself make too often.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

London

Do you feel that such a reaction is due to your own lack of understanding, or do some people just have poor perception and judgement?

Oh the irony "

lol

over a year ago

Well i hope you like those posts as expect to have tonight forums filled with ever increasingly graphic descriptions of my bowels atempts at emptying all the food and fluids in my body as rapidly as possible

over a year ago

I think this all the time about my own profile and posts

Oh well. I'll just carry on

-Courtney

over a year ago

I often cringe on here. Then shake my head. Then chuckle to myself. Sometimes I'll comment if a Forum post that i can't help but exclaim "what the Fuck?!" but mostly i move on thankful for my sanity.

over a year ago

"Well i hope you like those posts as expect to have tonight forums filled with ever increasingly graphic descriptions of my bowels atempts at emptying all the food and fluids in my body as rapidly as possible "

You're going to see in the new year with a colonic irrigation?

over a year ago

"Well i hope you like those posts as expect to have tonight forums filled with ever increasingly graphic descriptions of my bowels atempts at emptying all the food and fluids in my body as rapidly as possible

You're going to see in the new year with a colonic irrigation?"

I'm thinking it was the prawns

over a year ago

"Every day I cringe at forum threads.

Some are blatant arse lickers, sometimes you think did you really say that?

And some are just blatantly looking for compliments by pretending to put themselves down and then all the white knights come charging in saying 'I think your bum, tits, body or (insert any other body part) So yes, cringe worthy happens on a daily basis here "

Quite so!

over a year ago

"Well i hope you like those posts as expect to have tonight forums filled with ever increasingly graphic descriptions of my bowels atempts at emptying all the food and fluids in my body as rapidly as possible

You're going to see in the new year with a colonic irrigation?

I'm thinking it was the prawns "

There's your answer then - you must never stuff prawns up your bum. I know they're delicious and tend to disappear from the buffet table quickly, but there are better ways to make them slightly less palatable.

over a year ago

This thread is the gift that just keeps giving.

over a year ago

Guys who's profile contains nothing but dick pics at like 30 different angles

over a year ago

Their perception and judgement, for example, the poses of some guy on my home page to show is asshole are positively awful, complete turn off. There are ways to show you like taking it up the ass and ways most definitely not

By *eerobCouple
over a year ago

solihull

So agree with you on this matter, it's such a tacky habit.

over a year ago

"Yep...often when people have decided to write words on their body parts in ink!

So agree with you on this matter, it's such a tacky habit. "

It washes off...

over a year ago

Mens hairy bum holes

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

I look at many pics on here and just think in what way is that pic or post selling YOU as that's what you pics are for selling yourself making you appealing

By *S RachaelTV/TS
over a year ago

Lowestoft

you all think he must have this huge cock but its actually 8 point lettering.

over a year ago

Oh yeah! When I look back at recent threads I posted on and see what I wrote

over a year ago

Cringeworthy to me is those who think they're better than others on here.

By *S RachaelTV/TS
over a year ago

Lowestoft

lol. today I wrote suppose my sister who carries the colourblindness gene migh go to donate at a sperm bank...what was I thinking?

over a year ago

Too me it's people that are false and talk shit .

Post new Message to Thread