Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

looking 4 arrange a sex tour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

im looking 4 people all over the country to meet up and have fun, i would love to arrange to meet many different ppl so if any1 is interested send me a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Still no luck then?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

no not yet

over a year ago

Well nothing happens overnight just cause you ain't met anyone just be friendly kind and don't sent crude messages xxx

over a year ago

"im looking 4 people all over the country to meet up and have fun, i would love to arrange to meet many different ppl so if any1 is interested send me a message"

It's already been invented mate.

They're called clubs

over a year ago

"no not yet "

and adding me as a friend ain't gonna get you anywhere. Did you not read my status? Anonymous friend requests will be deleted. And the answer is no I don't want to be your 1st meet. Just cause someone talks to you in the forums doesn't means she likes you. I was merely answering your post.

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Hadn't realised we had moved the meets and requests section into the lounge.

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"no not yet

and adding me as a friend ain't gonna get you anywhere. Did you not read my status? Anonymous friend requests will be deleted. And the answer is no I don't want to be your 1st meet. Just cause someone talks to you in the forums doesn't means she likes you. I was merely answering your post."

shit n i thought everyone that spoke to me in the forums wanted sex with me.... xx

over a year ago

"Hadn't realised we had moved the meets and requests section into the lounge."

Me neither lol

over a year ago

"no not yet

and adding me as a friend ain't gonna get you anywhere. Did you not read my status? Anonymous friend requests will be deleted. And the answer is no I don't want to be your 1st meet. Just cause someone talks to you in the forums doesn't means she likes you. I was merely answering your post.

shit n i thought everyone that spoke to me in the forums wanted sex with me.... xx"

Post new Message to Thread