Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

David Beckham: For the Love of the Game

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

His new serie where he will play football in 7 different continents starts tonight 9pm on bbc1, will you also watch it? He will even play in the antartic with some scientist, that must be pretty cold wouldn't it? lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"His new serie where he will play football in 7 different continents starts tonight 9pm on bbc1, will you also watch it? He will even play in the antartic with some scientist, that must be pretty cold wouldn't it? lol "

If you've ever been in a wall facing a free kick in the cold weather and had the ball smacked full pelt at your legs you'll know how painful that is. Don't fancy being in a wall in the Arctic facing a Beckham free kick.

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"His new serie where he will play football in 7 different continents starts tonight 9pm on bbc1, will you also watch it? He will even play in the antartic with some scientist, that must be pretty cold wouldn't it? lol "

Will I watch? No.

Do I care? No.

Is the Antarctic cold? Yes (although I've never been there)

over a year ago

It is about to start, let see what country he goes to first.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Won't be watching it, but I'm a huge Beckham fan I love everything he stands for

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"His new serie where he will play football in 7 different continents starts tonight 9pm on bbc1, will you also watch it? He will even play in the antartic with some scientist, that must be pretty cold wouldn't it? lol

Will I watch? No.

Do I care? No.

Is the Antarctic cold? Yes (although I've never been there)"

Here here....

over a year ago

There is a local legend that lives in my home town who not only runs marathons, but he ran 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days, finishing with the London marathon.

And if that's not impressive enough for you, I should add that he is completely blind.

I'm not trying to take away from Mr Beckham, but let's face it, it's not the same is it

over a year ago

Great football player family Man and done a lot for charities etc, But expect a lot more TV/Magazine exposer as his PR machine goes into overdrive trying to build/re-build his profile up before his new adventure with the American "soccer" team gets going

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

The show was very good

over a year ago

Should be knighted in new years honours

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

He always makes me smile how nervous he gets around Alex Ferguson

over a year ago

I liked it, his Spanish was good, so fun when he said England uno, argentina zero.

It must of been really cold in the antartic with minus 20, not many have done that and as well to play at the Old Trafford to finish the program.

Post new Message to Thread