Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

the old age married or not debate .....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So after a bit of time on the site and not really getting involved I have now decided to start chatting with people on here.

I have never judged anyone who I have chatted to on here as I know all have our own story to tell which has led to us being here whether that be as a couple or individually the bit I'm having trouble understanding is why not just be honest about what you are looking for.

I mean I've had my own spats with people about being married and all that but why hide it, surely the more honest you are the more genuine people will find you or am I just being naive?

Is it really that frowned upon here the fact that you are married but on here alone?

Just looking for opinion really

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't judge others reasons for being on here but I would not meet someone if I knew they had a wife/partner and were cheating.

I know many do not say that they are but I do my best to not meet if I suspect they are.

over a year ago

It's personal preference. I'm single, and for the sake of logistics and avoiding complications, I'd prefer to meet single men. Others may prefer the NSA meets with married men. Different strokes for different folks.

over a year ago

"So after a bit of time on the site and not really getting involved I have now decided to start chatting with people on here.

I have never judged anyone who I have chatted to on here as I know all have our own story to tell which has led to us being here whether that be as a couple or individually the bit I'm having trouble understanding is why not just be honest about what you are looking for.

I mean I've had my own spats with people about being married and all that but why hide it, surely the more honest you are the more genuine people will find you or am I just being naive?

Is it really that frowned upon here the fact that you are married but on here alone?

Just looking for opinion really "

You know the answer, don't you? Some will frown upon it, others will not. Most (but not absolutely everyone) will prefer you to be upfront.

What you seem to be looking for is somewhat niche in this scene as you are married but still looking for someone "special." That is not to say you will not find it here. It just may take a bit more time.

over a year ago

i hate the lies if the guy is married then just be upfront about it

its the lies and not the fact that they are married that would stop me meeting

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

A lot of people get on their high horse about others being married, doing BB etc...... Personally I couldn't care less. As we are all supposedly meant to be adults on this site, it amazes me how childish some can be, I say things how they are, I have no need to lie and I have no time for those who do x

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Some get terribly pompous about it, and get all offended by it.

Most really don't care, as long as you turn up.

A good number of women get turned on by fucking married men.

( and vice versa)

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

I guess the problem you will have is that you are lieing....you are lieing to your wife and unless you are extraordinarily careful or lucky then when the inevitable happens you have a family to consider and I'm guessing that most people on here wouldn't want to be part of that trauma.

over a year ago

Loads of gals say they don't meet married guys, well I'm very clear on my profile and count at least 3 who say they are breaking a golden rule but still we meet ....

I am though very open about my circumstances which I do not wish to change. ..

Enjoy peeps

over a year ago

I think honesty is overrated. It's just a fuck. People lie. I don't care.

over a year ago

Thanks for the honesty guys love the comment different strokes for different folks that's a new one on me like I said was just looking to see what the general concensus was with some people, not the morality of the whole thing that is a completely different debate for another day maybe

over a year ago

There are many married women on here posing as singles. I believe NSA should be just that. Whether someone I meet on here is married or not is irrelevant to me.

over a year ago

I wouldnt knowingly meet with an attached guy.. i would hate it to be me if i was attached and had a lying cheating scumbag as a partner

over a year ago

See that's another topic too are there really as many married women playing on their own as there are men I know blokes get a terrible rap on all adult websites for being flexible with the truth but ate there as many women that do it too, or is it just that there is a ratio of about 50 guys to every woman lol

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Yes; plenty of married/ attached women here, "playing away ."

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"So after a bit of time on the site and not really getting involved I have now decided to start chatting with people on here.

Just looking for opinion really "

I make no moral judgements about married men (or married women)

The reason I would not meet a married man is because:

They are clock-watchers

They expect me to meet them during working hours (are they mad?)

I have to be discreet (basically meaning that I have to watch what I say and to whom and even lie on their behalf)

And the other woman is just a bit on a side; a slab of meat

I would not do nor want any of that when there are tens of thousands of other men to choose from. And whether other women will or not, is their business

over a year ago

Over the years I have met many married women (ok mostly with their partners at the same time)..but some of them on their own...with and without hubby's knowledge....I see it as their business and not mine. (That's not counting those who said they are single but may not have been).

Therefore I will not judge the OP but I do think him being up front about it is the best thing overall.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

It is good to be honest on your profile then others can make an informed choice. We wouldn't knowingly meet a married guy, but there are those that will. Good luck and enjoy!!

over a year ago

"I think honesty is overrated. It's just a fuck. People lie. I don't care. "

I hate it when you're vague.....

over a year ago

I don't like getting phone calls from upset/angry women telling me I met their husbands on Fab and had sex with them.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I mainly meet in clubs and certainly don't ask if men are married before playing with them. Not my problem. I rarely meet married men one on one though as they tend to prefer strange hours, short meets, and women not wearing perfume.

over a year ago

"I think honesty is overrated. It's just a fuck. People lie. I don't care. "

I deliberately avoided the use of the word, "Honesty," as anyone playing away without permission is obviously less than honest.

The situation does not necessarily stop us from meeting someone unless there happens to be a plea on the profile that they are "honest."

Maybe it is just words but if someone is having sex on the sly, it is not honest, so any such claim leads us to the conclusion that they are dishonest and we cannot believe anything else stated.,,

over a year ago

Nice to see everybody's opinion if anything it has made me realise I am not alone in where I am in life if nothing else

Post new Message to Thread