FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for woman! Breast surgery ( . )Y( . )

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would like breast surgery to get my breasts firmed up.

I have done lots of investigations, into different company's but still don't know who to use!

Those woman out there that have had it done, who do you recommend???

Thanks in advance X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I had mine done 8 years ago with transform. Had to have submuscular implants (behind the chest muscle) because I didn't have enough breast tissue for normal high profile implants. If always advice someone to try on the different size implants at their consultation and then go one size up because they look nice and swollen when you first get them done then they go down! Wish I went for bigger implants. Also check your surgeon is registered with B.A.A.P.S it's the register for surgeons. Make sure they tell you about all the risks and complications that could happens as well as the positive things about having surgery. Ask to see their previous work, they should have a portfolio, they should discuss recovery time and things you need to do before the operation, there's a list of things you can and can't eat and supplements that you an take like arnica which will help with the bruising and swelling.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I haven't had my boobs done but I do know some info that might help.

Look for a BAAPS surgeon. (It's real, not a pun!)

Research the surgeon you want, speak to them and make sure you are happy. Ask what results you can expect realistically.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"I had mine done 8 years ago with transform. Had to have submuscular implants (behind the chest muscle) because I didn't have enough breast tissue for normal high profile implants. If always advice someone to try on the different size implants at their consultation and then go one size up because they look nice and swollen when you first get them done then they go down! Wish I went for bigger implants. Also check your surgeon is registered with B.A.A.P.S it's the register for surgeons. Make sure they tell you about all the risks and complications that could happens as well as the positive things about having surgery. Ask to see their previous work, they should have a portfolio, they should discuss recovery time and things you need to do before the operation, there's a list of things you can and can't eat and supplements that you an take like arnica which will help with the bruising and swelling. "

Thank you

over a year ago

"I haven't had my boobs done but I do know some info that might help.

Look for a BAAPS surgeon. (It's real, not a pun!)

Research the surgeon you want, speak to them and make sure you are happy. Ask what results you can expect realistically.

Good luck. "

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread