Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Never accommodated

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have never had a woman off this site come round to my house, i have never invited them round, i live in a 2up 2down terraced house, all clean but i think woman can be judgemental so i have only met in clubs, I'm thinking of starting to invite women round, what do you think??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I live in a flat above a shop - they can be as judgemental as they like.

It's my home.

It's safe, comfortable, cosey, clean and well decorated, just as I like it.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I can't be judgemental with the state my house is in right now although I won't accom until I've sorted it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"I have never had a woman off this site come round to my house, i have never invited them round, i live in a 2up 2down terraced house, all clean but i think woman can be judgemental so i have only met in clubs, I'm thinking of starting to invite women round, what do you think??"
what they going to be judgemental about. I live in the same type of house as you.

I'd only judge if somewhere was a pigsty

over a year ago

Mines an end terrace on the edge of a council estate. But its bought and its lovely. X

over a year ago

As long as a home is clean then I don't think it's a problem

over a year ago

Candles, cushions and co-ordination

That's all ya need

Oh and some subtle lighting

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Candles, cushions and co-ordination

That's all ya need

"

I'm just happy with clean and comfortable notme eryone has the same taste

over a year ago

I never have cause its not my house.

That should change this year but im still not sure i will accom.

over a year ago

That's all ya need

"

Agreed that's just how I like my place.

Pretty much everyone that comes in goes 'oh i didn't expect this' or 'oh isn't it lovely'

In other words 'phew, it's a right shithole outside, thank god you're not a scruff'

over a year ago

Clean, tidy and warm...all I'd judge x

over a year ago

"I live in a flat above a shop - they can be as judgemental as they like.

It's my home.

It's safe, comfortable, cosey, clean and well decorated, just as I like it."

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

That's all ya need

Agreed that's just how I like my place.

Pretty much everyone that comes in goes 'oh i didn't expect this' or 'oh isn't it lovely'

In other words 'phew, it's a right shithole outside, thank god you're not a scruff' "

the things I get to!d most often is how comfortable /relaxing it is and also that my house is "me" not just from meets but in general so I guess my house must match my personality.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

As above;

If it's clean and smart( ish) and welcoming, no- one will judge....

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I live in a 1 bed Sally Army flat at present. I'm surrounded by druggies and piss heads, but I have accommodated and would again. Afterall, it gives the perfect opportunity to get the Henry & the Barry out

over a year ago

I think I'm going to start to accommodate, cheers guys

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Just a tip op as a guy who lives on his own if your planny in having ladies round/stay over it might be nice to have some "ladies" things to put out when they come.

Just a few girly toiletries around for them to use if they have a shower a nice fluffy towel and a packet of sanitary pads hidden for emergencies, not to me but happened to a female friend.

over a year ago

"Just a tip op as a guy who lives on his own if your planny in having ladies round/stay over it might be nice to have some "ladies" things to put out when they come.

Just a few girly toiletries around for them to use if they have a shower a nice fluffy towel and a packet of sanitary pads hidden for emergencies, not to me but happened to a female friend.

"

Wtf!?

Surely most women would be utterly freaked out if a guy had a box of tampons for them?

Or instantly be thinking "so wheres your girlfriend"?

over a year ago

Oh and smelling nice

over a year ago

"Just a tip op as a guy who lives on his own if your planny in having ladies round/stay over it might be nice to have some "ladies" things to put out when they come.

Wtf!?

Surely most women would be utterly freaked out if a guy had a box of tampons for them?

Or instantly be thinking "so wheres your girlfriend"?"

I think I would yes x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Wtf!?

depends how much the emergency was, I'm sure its something that would be a rare occasion it happened so " most" women wouldn't be freaked out. And I think if there was a hidden girlfriend there would be more evidence. But as I said it was only a suggestion and I know my friend would of been happy

over a year ago

"Mines an end terrace on the edge of a council estate. But its bought and its lovely. X"

Thought you was my wife then

over a year ago

"I have never had a woman off this site come round to my house, i have never invited them round, i live in a 2up 2down terraced house, all clean but i think woman can be judgemental so i have only met in clubs, I'm thinking of starting to invite women round, what do you think??"

Are you being serious? This have a dating site but long as your home isn't filthy, why do you think women care what your home is? Untidy is OK to an extent but a filthy house is a turn off. As mentioned, long as a house or flat is clean, I don't mind if you live in a flat or your 2 up and 2 down. Any decent woman wouldn't care either. My ex lived above a shop. Never bothered me and bonus his downstairs "neighbours" were never there during late evenings so quite until I turned up lol

By *oeinCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

If they judge you for how big your house is....

They're probably not worth a meet...

over a year ago

I've been to teeny tiny places, very sparsely furnished places,digs,one room in a shared house. I go for the man,not his abode. As long as the rats are friendly and the fleas don't bite I'm fine

over a year ago

That's all ya need

"

The OP's straight...

over a year ago

It wouldn't matter if it was a flat or house so longs clean and tidy

over a year ago

"I have never had a woman off this site come round to my house, i have never invited them round, i live in a 2up 2down terraced house, all clean but i think woman can be judgemental so i have only met in clubs, I'm thinking of starting to invite women round, what do you think??

Are you being serious? This have a dating site but long as your home isn't filthy, why do you think women care what your home is? Untidy is OK to an extent but a filthy house is a turn off. As mentioned, long as a house or flat is clean, I don't mind if you live in a flat or your 2 up and 2 down. Any decent woman wouldn't care either. My ex lived above a shop. Never bothered me and bonus his downstairs "neighbours" were never there during late evenings so quite until I turned up lol"

How about an empty house?

If i get the place i want ill end up with a nice house a lovley kitchen and a bed.

And that will be all the furnature ill be able to afford for a few months lol

over a year ago

"If they judge you for how big your house is....

They're probably not worth a meet..."

over a year ago

I would be concerned if he had steep stairs and the bathroom was on the lower floor.

over a year ago

Wtf!?

LOL exactly! women will bring their own. Only thing I don't bring is condoms. Sorry but that's down to you guys to provide. Just my opinion.

over a year ago

"If they judge you for how big your house is....

They're probably not worth a meet...

"

Everyone knows women are size obsessed

Ever since i got a smaller wallet they want nothing to do with me

over a year ago

"I have never had a woman off this site come round to my house, i have never invited them round, i live in a 2up 2down terraced house, all clean but i think woman can be judgemental so i have only met in clubs, I'm thinking of starting to invite women round, what do you think??

Are you being serious? This have a dating site but long as your home isn't filthy, why do you think women care what your home is? Untidy is OK to an extent but a filthy house is a turn off. As mentioned, long as a house or flat is clean, I don't mind if you live in a flat or your 2 up and 2 down. Any decent woman wouldn't care either. My ex lived above a shop. Never bothered me and bonus his downstairs "neighbours" were never there during late evenings so quite until I turned up lol

If i get the place i want ill end up with a nice house a lovley kitchen and a bed.

And that will be all the furnature ill be able to afford for a few months lol"

What else do you need?

over a year ago

What else do you need? "

People have this weird thing about wanting sofas and chairs.

All mental in my opinion, floors are so comfy

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

People can be judgemental, not just women. If you're ashamed of where you live it will show, be proud of it and don't apologise. If I were single my main priority would be safety followed by cleanliness, property value, size or style wouldn't feature.

over a year ago

I'm currently decorating...not accommodating at the moment. Had a couple of people come to mine in the past, but I had to be 100% comfortable in their company.

I have to be careful as I have 2 dogs (not friendly). Unsure whether I will once sorted as it's a family home. Having a daughter I'm very protective of her and people invading my personal space. Love the clubs...can see who I please, come home and shut the door behind me.

over a year ago

What else do you need?

All mental in my opinion, floors are so comfy "

I think you would be a distraction from worrying where a settee was!

over a year ago

I had a friend buy me a special bar of carbolic soap especially for his bathroom

over a year ago

That's all ya need

The OP's straight... "

over a year ago

I've actually been in that situation. The guy had the kitchen but none of it was fitted or plumbed in. Toilet had to be flush by throwing a bucket of water down it lol. Bed was a mattress OK the floor. The guy brought the house to do up. Got it for such a bargain but still yes I admit I was unprepared for how much his house actually needed doing up. Well I guess he did warn me beforehand lol.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I used to accommodate a lot, I don't now.

if you are happy to, go for it and enjoy.

over a year ago

I never have women to my home on a regular basis .usually when I know them well enough to meet out in public I go to theirs

Women don't care about your house . They care that you make them feel safe enough to want to go there

Good tip make sure toilet is clean . And bed is clean, freshly washed sheets dried on the line is the best

over a year ago

id never go to a club or hotel

and as my home is clean and warm then i never worry what people may say or not say about it

over a year ago

Thanks guys really helpful, I'll start in the new year

over a year ago

What else do you need?

Less to clean and so much better for your back. You don't need wardrobes either,a box under the bed is sufficient

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I never have women to my home on a regular basis .usually when I know them well enough to meet out in public I go to theirs

Women don't care about your house . They care that you make them feel safe enough to want to go there

Good tip make sure toilet is clean . And bed is clean, freshly washed sheets dried on the line is the best

"

No more needs to be said. Spot on.

over a year ago

I've actually been in that situation. The guy had the kitchen but none of it was fitted or plumbed in. Toilet had to be flush by throwing a bucket of water down it lol. Bed was a mattress OK the floor. The guy brought the house to do up. Got it for such a bargain but still yes I admit I was unprepared for how much his house actually needed doing up. Well I guess he did warn me beforehand lol."

Haha not that bad it will be a new build.

They're a great design but getting it at the location i want which is perfect means streching my budget to breaking point.

Ahould know more around march/April time.

over a year ago

That's all ya need

"

over a year ago

What else do you need?

I know a guy that used to chuck a cum stained blanket on the floor for his 'visitors'.

Proper romantic. Shagging on the floor like swingers did in the olden days.

By *aucy tiggerWoman
over a year ago

Back where I belong

As long as the sheets are clean and the bathroom - who needs furniture?

As others have said its not the surroundings that matter that much it's the person xxx

over a year ago

That's all ya need

The OP's straight... "

But straight men can learn so much from those who graduated with an A* in pillow plumping

over a year ago

I've got my mother one side and a randy bitch the other side of me. If ever I have a boy round he comes round during the hours of emmerdale so I know my mother will be in her sitting room round the back of the house!

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Thanks guys really helpful, I'll start in the new year "

Your pics show parts of your house. It looks fine imho, from what I can see

over a year ago

I've actually been in that situation. The guy had the kitchen but none of it was fitted or plumbed in. Toilet had to be flush by throwing a bucket of water down it lol. Bed was a mattress OK the floor. The guy brought the house to do up. Got it for such a bargain but still yes I admit I was unprepared for how much his house actually needed doing up. Well I guess he did warn me beforehand lol.

They're a great design but getting it at the location i want which is perfect means streching my budget to breaking point.

Ahould know more around march/April time."

May I suggest the Garden of England as your location ? Most areas aren't as expensive as a lot people think.

I love new builds. I wish more people were into them and stop being afraid of timber framed constructions. As a carpenter and trainee construction manager, I can say timber frame new builds are the future. Made very eco friendly these days.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

If it's clean invite them...I went round somebodies house and he said why don't women like my home? Well I told him it's dirty!! Lol I wasnt invited again but I wouldn't of gone anyway women don't like dirty homes

over a year ago

"I've got my mother one side and a randy bitch the other side of me. If ever I have a boy round he comes round during the hours of emmerdale so I know my mother will be in her sitting room round the back of the house!"

I love your posts!

Time it when the randy bitch is shagging, her noises will drown yours out.

over a year ago

My house is now sparkling

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My house is now sparkling "

Clean! Clean is good. I'm a tad on the CDO side and whilst I'm not in the leagues of germ phobic, there's nothing sexy about a dirty house. Not wanting to sit on the lav without wiping it first or getting into a bed that doesn't have clean sheets.

It's fine when you know someone well enough that they can forgive that you've forgotten to run round with the hoover and definitely don't run your fingers along pictures on the wall in my gaff but you can eat your dinner in the loo!

Clean is a deal breaker for me.

over a year ago

Ahould know more around march/April time.

May I suggest the Garden of England as your location ? Most areas aren't as expensive as a lot people think.

I love new builds. I wish more people were into them and stop being afraid of timber framed constructions. As a carpenter and trainee construction manager, I can say timber frame new builds are the future. Made very eco friendly these days. "

The 4 hour each way commute would be a killer :p

over a year ago

Don't forget to keep well stocked with toilet paper. I take my own just in case.

over a year ago

"My house is now sparkling

Clean! Clean is good. I'm a tad on the CDO side and whilst I'm not in the leagues of germ phobic, there's nothing sexy about a dirty house. Not wanting to sit on the lav without wiping it first or getting into a bed that doesn't have clean sheets.

It's fine when you know someone well enough that they can forgive that you've forgotten to run round with the hoover and definitely don't run your fingers along pictures on the wall in my gaff but you can eat your dinner in the loo!

Clean is a deal breaker for me. "

As my regular partner says,I'm here for you. Not to appraise your housework skills.

over a year ago

"Don't forget to keep well stocked with toilet paper. I take my own just in case. "

I always buy packs of 9 haha

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

As my regular partner says,I'm here for you. Not to appraise your housework skills. "

Chances are that blokes really wouldn't give a shit. I have a feeling that women in general are fussier about cleanliness. I realise that sounds horribly sexist but it doesn't stop me thinking it.

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

As my regular partner says,I'm here for you. Not to appraise your housework skills.

Chances are that blokes really wouldn't give a shit. I have a feeling that women in general are fussier about cleanliness. I realise that sounds horribly sexist but it doesn't stop me thinking it. "

psst DG what about the bodies in the wardrobe

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Chances are that blokes really wouldn't give a shit. I have a feeling that women in general are fussier about cleanliness. I realise that sounds horribly sexist but it doesn't stop me thinking it.

psst DG what about the bodies in the wardrobe "

That's a whole other thread!

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"Don't forget to keep well stocked with toilet paper. I take my own just in case.

I always buy packs of 9 haha"

Haha..gotta love the forums

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

IMO as long as it's clean, that's all most of us would ask for. We would only meet single guys in their own home, so that is a big plus in most people's eyes. We wouldn't be there to look round your home, but to have some fun. Go for it!!

over a year ago

Clean is the key for me.

If you don't look after your house (in my mind I would have doubts about personal hygiene-I know this doesn't always follow but still), Ie. clean bathroom, bedroom and sheets. I am not expecting a showhome but clean and tidy.

I do actually have a dust allergy so I can always tell if its not because my chest gets tight too!

And my house is by no means spotless by the way, but I always clean before accomodating x

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"It wouldn't matter if it was a flat or house so longs clean and tidy"

Would love to pop round to your place sometime.

over a year ago

"I've been to teeny tiny places, very sparsely furnished places,digs,one room in a shared house. I go for the man,not his abode. As long as the rats are friendly and the fleas don't bite I'm fine "

I have a hoofing great house with land but it's a bit of a shithole as its a building site; a work in progress.

I can ask the rats to shower and the fleas only bite if you ask them to

Post new Message to Thread