Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hang over horn

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How fantastic is that. I love them. Very sensitive and very hard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I've got a hangover the last thing on my mind tends to be sex. Alka Seltzer? yes, bonking? No.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Hangover sex? Not a chance here, closely followed by the doghouse for a fair few hours too. Not today though.

Him

over a year ago

Always makes me laugh, so many guys have it as there status, and as previous stated, if hungover, last thing on my mind is sex, think they just think it looks good as a status, but any realist will see through it.

over a year ago

"Always makes me laugh, so many guys have it as there status, and as previous stated, if hungover, last thing on my mind is sex, think they just think it looks good as a status, but any realist will see through it."

What !!!!!

Who's on about sex ?

I'm on about an erection. .

over a year ago

"Always makes me laugh, so many guys have it as there status, and as previous stated, if hungover, last thing on my mind is sex, think they just think it looks good as a status, but any realist will see through it.

What !!!!!

Who's on about sex ?

I'm on about an erection. . "

Oh right so you was "just saying" sorry, it's just that I see similar statuses like, parked up in morrisons car park, or will be at such n such services for two hours, I naturally assumed that you'd want to be contacted by someone regarding said condition, my mistake.

over a year ago

"Always makes me laugh, so many guys have it as there status, and as previous stated, if hungover, last thing on my mind is sex, think they just think it looks good as a status, but any realist will see through it.

What !!!!!

Who's on about sex ?

I'm on about an erection. . "

Exactly! You are all about that monster that stays for hours and drains all your blood

over a year ago

What !!!!!

Who's on about sex ?

I'm on about an erection. .

Oh right so you was "just saying" sorry, it's just that I see similar statuses like, parked up in morrisons car park, or will be at such n such services for two hours, I naturally assumed that you'd want to be contacted by someone regarding said condition, my mistake."

No problem mate. Like people have said laying on the settee dying sex is the last thing on your mind. But when it pops up it feels great

over a year ago

Hangover horn is a terrible affliction OP. I'm suffering today. Only cure I find is lazy sex. Shame it will have wore off completely by the time work is done.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

Depends what you mean by a hang over really. If you're hanging out ya arse, then yeah I get it, but I certainly don't go from that state to totally ok. The bit between that and "right as rain" where you're just a bit tired and sleepy can be great for a nice slow fuck. Then more sleep. And another fuck. And a bit more sleep.

It's definitely not a "ooh, that status looks cool, I think I'll use it myself" thing. I struggle to believe people are that lazy.

*Him*

Post new Message to Thread