Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Knitting needles

Jump to newest

By *heBirminghamWeekend OP   Man
over a year ago

here

Given the recent thread about knitting needles in an airplane, I was highly amused last night when watching "And then there were none" on BBC1

A Bee stung one and then there were five

Who would have thought it would be a size B knitting needle

Surely warrants further discussion on the security of knitting needles being allowed on airplanes ????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oooh you devil

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Naughty

over a year ago

"Given the recent thread about knitting needles in an airplane, I was highly amused last night when watching "And then there were none" on BBC1

Surely warrants further discussion on the security of knitting needles being allowed on airplanes ????

"

they are godamn lethal weapons along with bamboo plant supports I've just penned an urgent letter to British Airways as we speak

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Given the recent thread about knitting needles in an airplane, I was highly amused last night when watching "And then there were none" on BBC1

they are godamn lethal weapons along with bamboo plant supports I've just penned an urgent letter to British Airways as we speak "

You know I have plastic tops on my bamboo canes!!

over a year ago

they are godamn lethal weapons along with bamboo plant supports I've just penned an urgent letter to British Airways as we speak

You know I have plastic tops on my bamboo canes!! "

yes I knew that are you a health and safety rep

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

You know I have plastic tops on my bamboo canes!! yes I knew that are you a health and safety rep "

I am a h&s rep for our local knitting circle, everyone is frisked at the door to make sure their knitting needles aren't too sharp. Knit one, Perl one.

over a year ago

You know I have plastic tops on my bamboo canes!! yes I knew that are you a health and safety rep

I am a h&s rep for our local knitting circle, everyone is frisked at the door to make sure their knitting needles aren't too sharp. Knit one, Perl one. "

oh good frisk me frisk me x

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

You know I have plastic tops on my bamboo canes!! yes I knew that are you a health and safety rep

I am a h&s rep for our local knitting circle, everyone is frisked at the door to make sure their knitting needles aren't too sharp. Knit one, Perl one. oh good frisk me frisk me x "

But I thought you preferred flower arranging, mind the thorns on the roses

over a year ago

I am a h&s rep for our local knitting circle, everyone is frisked at the door to make sure their knitting needles aren't too sharp. Knit one, Perl one. oh good frisk me frisk me x

But I thought you preferred flower arranging, mind the thorns on the roses "

no coz even capped bamboo canes are dangerous if you slip and fall arse first x

over a year ago

Its was a brilliant programme. Made me want to read christies again

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I am a h&s rep for our local knitting circle, everyone is frisked at the door to make sure their knitting needles aren't too sharp. Knit one, Perl one. oh good frisk me frisk me x

But I thought you preferred flower arranging, mind the thorns on the roses no coz even capped bamboo canes are dangerous if you slip and fall arse first x "

Ouch!!!

Post new Message to Thread